Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she is now making earrings, if she isn't coparenting how will she afford all her takeaways and constant shopping

She keeps emphasising on the fact she is a single mum now..she doesn't even seem to care one bit her relationship is over! I do not believe at all that she is actually single
---
I also noticed she got rid of her fundraiser for her boob job!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She honestly gives me second hand embarrassment.
she has such an entitled time and for what?
Making a video saying she doesn’t care if her prices are high? What a professional business owner.
it was also commented loads why do you keep mentioning you’re a single mum of 2 and ofc she deleted it. She’s honestly embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She won't get anywhere with her business with her horrendous attitude.
She also won't be able to constantly turn off comments

Reactions: 2
What’s happened with not ur basic mama?
Someone commented on Jennys Lapland post about not ur basic mama going to Disneyland cheap and for less than her, she got pissy as usual with her attitude and said Hannah had too many kids and was cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So daughter has a fever rather than postpone holiday she’s living the kid with her parents whilst she flies out of the country 🤨

• Haha
So daughter has a fever rather than postpone holiday she’s living the kid with her parents whilst she flies out of the country 🤨
and kept saying how dangerous it is for babies to get a fever in the comments trying to justify not taking her ! if its that bad why you leaving her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baby daddy is about ..
We all need to report her and her lies to DWP

• Heart