Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stephsteph

Who goes on a solo trip and then allow themselve to get so drunk in a night club... call me a karen but that is very irresponsible

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see she was 17 and her partner was 30 when they got together which means she was most likely underage when she got pregnant the first time? Seems a bit like grooming, what 30 year old man goes after a teenager who's still in school?

Reactions: 6
I know you can essentially wear what you like within Dubai hotels well most of them anyway it’s not as strict as outside however if any hotel to be honest I wouldn’t go down to breakfast in a bikini?! Stick some shorts and a t shirt on. Shes so trashy

Unonowndbe

She honestly gives me second hand embarrassment.
she has such an entitled time and for what?
Making a video saying she doesn’t care if her prices are high? What a professional business owner.
it was also commented loads why do you keep mentioning you’re a single mum of 2 and ofc she deleted it. She’s honestly embarrassing

• Haha

Unonowndbe

Sunburnt one year old, covering pram in the heat, letting her child play in a pool while she sunbathes?!! I’m sorry I don’t care how close you are or how shallow it is, it can take seconds, this woman is just walking red flags and deletes anyone who even tries to help

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I’m new here I just had to look if there was a thread on this money grabber wow asking people for money for a boob job when so many are struggling what an effing narcissistic woman she is.
Maybe she could stop throwing money around on all that crap that she doesn’t need and save up oh wait….
On one video ages ago she was saying that she wanted to leave the UK and she clearly has no long term intentions about staying and she is always making low key digs and that’s all good 👍 don’t let us hold you up love maybe you can sponge off your next country she’s a beggar every video is an Ad I don’t get why she has any subscribers and she is so rude to them unless they kiss her ass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she is going to dubai in a couple of weeks again... when asked if she is going with the kids? She said no she can't afford to go with the kids. I don't understand why she can't book somewhere else where they all can go? I am not saying she is nit allowed a solo trip but she just got back! Why can't she book something for herself and the kids this time! Selfish cow!!!
What a shit mother! I bet she’s over there as a prozzy!!

Dmcdxo

She made a video or 2 a week ago saying she found out she was the other woman 😂 apparently she was getting to know someone else and they went on a date then the guys girlfriend found out and kept the guy and jenny was dumped. She also made a video saying her mum was supposed to come with her to lapland with the 2 kids but she had alot of meetings so told her baby dad he had to go with her but he didn't want to but she made him 😂 aye he looks like the type of guy that could be forced 🙄 and she said that her mum was gonna take isabell to the doctors but if it was me I wouldn't leave my ill child she doesn't seem bothered in the slightest that she isn't there

Stephsteph

She keeps emphasising on the fact she is a single mum now..she doesn't even seem to care one bit her relationship is over! I do not believe at all that she is actually single
---
I also noticed she got rid of her fundraiser for her boob job!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Just catching up on this, completely forgot about her. I’m confused, who dumps their two children for what seems like a few weeks across her videos to go to Dubai on their own prancing around like she’s a model in those god awful SHEIN clothes ? 😳😬
She comes across as a very selfish person

Reactions: 4

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Just catching up on this, completely forgot about her. I’m confused, who dumps their two children for what seems like a few weeks across her videos to go to Dubai on their own prancing around like she’s a model in those god awful SHEIN clothes ? 😳😬

Reactions: 4