Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they can afford it but can’t own to the money legally as it’s cash in hand undeclaired
I haven’t followed her for ages but I remember her saying he was on a really good wage at his job and part of management, I didn’t know he was a dealer too

Her flat is a total tit hole, you'd think she'd spend the £1000 making it look less like a trap house 😅😅😅

Reactions: 2
Sorry but this is ridiculous!! The way she spends money on a daily basis you would think she has a money tree.. I am sure she can afford her own boob job!
Nah that is an absolute joke. If anyone donates, they need a full psychological evaluation.

I've been looking for this page. What a absolute beg,Spends her days buying tit,take outs all the time,doing every post with a ad. And then has the cheek to ask people to donate to get her boobs done. She's been busy deleting comments today. Can't stand her anyway or her voice does my head in.

I've been looking for this page. What a absolute beg,Spends her days buying tit,take outs all the time,doing every post with a ad. And then has the cheek to ask people to donate to get her boobs done. She's been busy deleting comments today. Can't stand her anyway or her voice does my head in.
That is why it gets to me so much... she is spending money like crazy.. why can she not cut down on all her take aways etc and then save up. Why do other people need to pay for her boobs?

• Haha
That is why it gets to me so much... she is spending money like crazy.. why can she not cut down on all her take aways etc and then save up. Why do other people need to pay for her boobs?
I know,she is just a beg like the rest of them on the app.

She spends, spends, spends all day buying stuff for the sake of it and now begging for money
---
I see she's turned off her comments as per

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah the go fund me is taking the piss. She’s incredibly out of touch. Mentioning the cost of the breast lift whilst also filming herself buying corn dogs, bubble tea, take out and cakes. Unreal. They must have spent £60-£70 on the food and drinks in that video and she has the cheek to ask for donations ?

• Heart
What an absolute ****. I don’t follow her but have posted on this thread before but I cannot believe my eyes.
Asking for Donations for a boob job? Sickening 🫣🫣

• Haha