Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up that she’s having surgery next week. Wonder if this the boob job she’s always wanted 🤣🤣🤣

no but seriously how has she got so much money.. she doesn't work, she even admitted her business doesn't even make her any money?

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on this, completely forgot about her. I’m confused, who dumps their two children for what seems like a few weeks across her videos to go to Dubai on their own prancing around like she’s a model in those god awful SHEIN clothes ? 😳😬

Just catching up on this, completely forgot about her. I’m confused, who dumps their two children for what seems like a few weeks across her videos to go to Dubai on their own prancing around like she’s a model in those god awful SHEIN clothes ? 😳😬
She comes across as a very selfish person

I know you can essentially wear what you like within Dubai hotels well most of them anyway it’s not as strict as outside however if any hotel to be honest I wouldn’t go down to breakfast in a bikini?! Stick some shorts and a t shirt on. Shes so trashy

Reactions: 6
Apparently she is going to dubai in a couple of weeks again... when asked if she is going with the kids? She said no she can't afford to go with the kids. I don't understand why she can't book somewhere else where they all can go? I am not saying she is nit allowed a solo trip but she just got back! Why can't she book something for herself and the kids this time! Selfish cow!!!

Reactions: 3
Apparently she is going to dubai in a couple of weeks again... when asked if she is going with the kids? She said no she can't afford to go with the kids. I don't understand why she can't book somewhere else where they all can go? I am not saying she is nit allowed a solo trip but she just got back! Why can't she book something for herself and the kids this time! Selfish cow!!!
What a tit mother! I bet she’s over there as a prozzy!!

Reactions: 5
Wtf!!! I’m not exactly loaded so me and my son do the odd day out in London, then butlins in July for a week, where I book so far in advance it’s 240 for accommodation, entertainment passes and all inclusive food and drink

• Heart
Reactions: 1