Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she says it’s in one of her TikTok’s as well QUOTE="cuncuncuncucncnncncnc, post: 17498550, member: 66870"]
is tha her baby dad???? so has she lied this while time?
[/QUOTE]

She made a video or 2 a week ago saying she found out she was the other woman 😂 apparently she was getting to know someone else and they went on a date then the guys girlfriend found out and kept the guy and jenny was dumped. She also made a video saying her mum was supposed to come with her to lapland with the 2 kids but she had alot of meetings so told her baby dad he had to go with her but he didn't want to but she made him 😂 aye he looks like the type of guy that could be forced 🙄 and she said that her mum was gonna take isabell to the doctors but if it was me I wouldn't leave my ill child she doesn't seem bothered in the slightest that she isn't there

Reactions: 5
she’s so bloody strange
and i think she’s a compulsive liar
she gives off that she’s better then everyone but she’s really not
all of the money she’s wasted on holidays , back injections , visiting home etc she should’ve saved to rent a bigger property
---
0D4FC6FA-A155-4C8C-AA1E-37B920B1DF19.png

this is from when she was “the other woman”
people were in the comments saying she needs to consider her kids and not just have anyone around them. she was saying how she’s been done with her ex mentally longer then physically so it’s okay she moved on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so strange.
And honestly her attitude towards being a single mum and her baby dad is weird, she doesn’t seem to realise this toxic relationship is gonna impact her kids. In a comment she said they’re friends with benefits, so you’re bleeping in a room with your son then go home and he’s wondering why dad barely sees him???

• Sick
  • Haha
friends with benefits with her deadbeat baby dad :rolleyes:
so he can't support her financially , doesn't really see his kid but still fucks him... trash

She made a comment on the videos about him getting her hot water and said something like it’s about time he treated me right

• Haha
He was never a ex and there wasn’t ever a new fella
She’s so strange.
And honestly her attitude towards being a single mum and her baby dad is weird, she doesn’t seem to realise this toxic relationship is gonna impact her kids. In a comment she said they’re friends with benefits, so you’re bleeping in a room with your son then go home and he’s wondering why dad barely sees him???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is she on about doesn't want Christooher having ice cream for his neck? Last I checked you eat it with your mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's the going from her own accent to an American accent for me, and christopha instead of Christopher 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just moans so much, breakfast is okay not wow.. there's cooked, meats, cheese, cereal, cake, waffles wtf else does she want.

This holiday was for her not the kids. She's forever dragging the poor child round shops

• Haha
I’m sorry but if you pay that much to go Lapland why not pay extra couple hundred to go to Santa village?

On her tik tok she said her husband brought back reindeer meat. I didn’t think he had gone with her as she made her self look alone on the holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2