Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants to lose weight
*orders takeaway and eats processed crap constantly*
This woman is such a mug

Reactions: 2
My god £370 on their weekly shop but they’ve got gusto as well 😩
I was thinking the same thing! Like they bought a few extras/clothes and stuff but what the heck did they buy? And what annoyed me also is she complained about the £3 face masks 🤦‍♀️
And to bring it all back home on the bus? …maybe they got a taxi back I’m hoping 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her make dinner the other day, the bread with the cheese inside? She had “chukney” too and was going to put the “chukney” on the side. Not chutney guys 😂

If she wants to waste her money buying tonnes of presents for kids who won’t even remember it then more fool her. I don’t see the point in spending a tonne on kids as young as hers. A couple of presents is enough.

I wouldn't mind all the gifts if her house wasn't a total shithole lol

• Haha
Does anyone else wonder where she gets all the money she spends from? Constant shopping, personal trainer, cleaner, holidays

She spend £1000 on herself the other day. Good on her for being able to do so but she doesn't work. And I am sure the partners wages aren't enough for all this. She has been doing some paid partnerships.. maybe they pay her really well?