Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see she was 17 and her partner was 30 when they got together which means she was most likely underage when she got pregnant the first time? Seems a bit like grooming, what 30 year old man goes after a teenager who's still in school?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see she was 17 and her partner was 30 when they got together which means she was most likely underage when she got pregnant the first time? Seems a bit like grooming, what 30 year old man goes after a teenager who's still in school?
Very odd isn’t it. Certainly not something I’d admit openly on a tiktok!

I just saw her vid where she said she was 17 and her fella was 30? Erm....what

I just saw her vid where she said she was 17 and her fella was 30? Erm....what
It's very weird. Surely they would be a different stages of life? Maybe explains why she has had kids so young as he was maybe ready to settle down?

Reactions: 2
There is no way they will get accepted for mortgage she will put offer in as a deposit that’s about it 🤭
I think they are renting as not sure how they would get a mortgage in London on one wage and with two kids.

Reactions: 1
Two weeks till she moves into a house after offer got accepted 😅🤣🤣🤣 she's delusional
Took us 5 months hahaha

Two weeks till she moves into a house after offer got accepted 😅🤣🤣🤣 she's delusional
Took us 5 months hahaha
They’re renting they’ve just offered more than what was being asked for rent, not buying

Just seen her tiktok saying they didn’t get the property and they’re not able to get their deposit back, how is that allowed?? Also didn’t realise they lived in a 1 bed, I thought it was 2 bed surely! One bedroom for her, her partner and 2 kids 😬 can’t imagine how cramped it is

• Sad
Just seen her tiktok saying they didn’t get the property and they’re not able to get their deposit back, how is that allowed?? Also didn’t realise they lived in a 1 bed, I thought it was 2 bed surely! One bedroom for her, her partner and 2 kids 😬 can’t imagine how cramped it is
I don’t really like her but I did feel sorry for her it’s not easy in one bed flat with baby soon to be crawling and the other one running wild

I assume because she's BLW earlier than people usually say to? As comments went off after that.

Her tiktok has turned into QVC anyway

Reactions: 3