Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never mentions work from what ive seen and seems to spend all day when Kristopher is at nursery treating herself to gym, treatments and shopping. I dont think her partner is a high powered professional so id love to know how they fund their lifestyle
One would suspect HM Government

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t this the girl who banged on about Christopher being fully potty trained and if your child wasn’t potty trained by 3 then your a tit parent....but she said in the nursery video that he was in nappies and they hadn’t changed him?

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t this the girl who banged on about Christopher being fully potty trained and if your child wasn’t potty trained by 3 then your a tit parent....but she said in the nursery video that he was in nappies and they hadn’t changed him?
omg yes saying how disgusting it is for parents who don’t potty train how funny

I don’t see the point in her videos when the comments are now turned off on every single one. Half the fun of tiktok is interacting with other people in the comments or asking the creator questions. I don’t see the point in posting these videos without a comment section. I don’t dislike her but it’s such a weird thing to do. I don’t remember her being trolled a lot?

Reactions: 1
Why does she do an American accent when she talks to Christopher? He never seems to speak/interact with her either

I don’t see the point in her videos when the comments are now turned off on every single one. Half the fun of tiktok is interacting with other people in the comments or asking the creator questions. I don’t see the point in posting these videos without a comment section. I don’t dislike her but it’s such a weird thing to do. I don’t remember her being trolled a lot?
She said before she puts them off as she doesn't feel any comments are needed on videos, commenters can't add anything to further the video or some nonsense

Why does she do an American accent when she talks to Christopher? He never seems to speak/interact with her either
i have no idea but it’s really strange , also she said when he turned 2 she was potty training and it’s “disgusting” to have children in nappies over 2 , yet he’s two still in nappies and doesn’t even seem to speak , which isn’t surprising all they do majority of the time is go out for food and christopher is just sat there watching a phone or ipad :(

Reactions: 3
They don't really seem to interact with their son a lot, it's mostly shoving the camera in his face or he's watching tv/on a tablet.

She's put her comments on so people can guess her babies gender very clever cos she'll get loads of interaction out of that

I like her she has a little girl due this year she eats a lot of crap i dont like her food content but i like the baby stuff shes been getting

I like her she has a little girl due this year she eats a lot of crap i dont like her food content but i like the baby stuff shes been getting
I am binge watching her videos And Christ on earth you can well tell he is getting some cash in hand …
No way they can afford lifestyle like that .. Also that little boy doesn’t speak am I correct ???

Also she does need to clean that flat … so bloody cluttered if she organised more they would have more space and that colour scheme 🙄 I mean each to their own but it looks like she is just spending the money he works for and eats nothing else
… she doesn’t even cook proper meals for the kiddo

Last edited:
I am binge watching her videos And Christ on earth you can well tell he is getting some cash in hand …
No way they can afford lifestyle like that .. Also that little boy doesn’t speak am I correct ???

Also she does need to clean that flat … so bloody cluttered if she organised more they would have more space and that colour scheme 🙄 I mean each to their own but it looks like she is just spending the money he works for and eats nothing else
… she doesn’t even cook proper meals for the kiddo
I agree it’s well cluttered she just spends more and more and doesn’t get rid of anything

She said they are in a one bedroom flat, where does the son sleep?? And will they all be in the one room when baby comes

She deffo reads on here… see in the newest vlog how the flat has changed ? They painted the walls white it’s tidy not cluttered I am in shock 🤨 never seen that little table by the sofa so clear

I swear the amount she spends on Ubers she could have car for and even paid for driving licence

I used to like her (despite the stupid annoying fake voice) but she’s got a bit annoying recently, she’s definitely trying to cash in on the pregnancy as she’s now turned on comments and engaging with followers. And having another baby despite living in a one bed is a bit irresponsible of them both!

Latest story - ok she’s not just a bit annoying, she’s really annoying. If you think you might be in very pre-term labour, would you really film it for tiktok and sit in the back of a taxi with your tummy out? 🙄 how embarrassing!

that said, I of course hope all is well.

Latest story - ok she’s not just a bit annoying, she’s really annoying. If you think you might be in very pre-term labour, would you really film it for tiktok and sit in the back of a taxi with your tummy out? 🙄 how embarrassing!

that said, I of course hope all is well.
I agree with you I do hope that she isn’t thought did you see the TikTok when she was in so much pain when filming ???? And all of the sudden she is going to hospital …. I don’t know why and I hope I am not right but I think she is Abit attention seeking to get some views