Jennifer Bodzasiova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baby girl due in 3 weeks and she’s proudly showing off her stretch marks good for her i wish her well

Reactions: 1
Does a 2 year old really need a strawberry frostino?! 😱
Ridiculous can’t wait when she Is feeding him all this sugary stuff when baby is here let her enjoy the sugar rush in christhopher

Did anyone see the 'what I did while my son was at nursery' video today? She was picking up multiple dirty nappies that were lying on the floor and on top of clean clothes. They have a specific nappy bin beside the changing table so why throw them on the ground other than pure laziness? Imagine if her son started playing with them or they got stepped in because they were thrown on the floor.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the 'what I did while my son was at nursery' video today? She was picking up multiple dirty nappies that were lying on the floor and on top of clean clothes. They have a specific nappy bin beside the changing table so why throw them on the ground other than pure laziness? Imagine if her son started playing with them or they got stepped in because they were thrown on the floor.
Her baby is only a week old, the first couple weeks for me going from 1 to 2 kids was manic and that was with my partner home to help! Her partner isn’t off to help, I’m sure she’s trying her best.. The newborn days are hard especially with a toddler 😅

She got her babies ears pierced
Each to their own but she seems to think people don't like it because British parents 'don't have the guts' to get their babies ears pierced or it's not traditional for us. I don't think babies should be getting their ears pierced

Such a weird accent, her voice changes in every video and she speaks like a child.

Reactions: 4
sorry but if u get ur babes ears pierced whatever but don't come complaining when theyre ill because theyre infected as her baby even had its jabs..

Personally, I think piercing babies ears is cruel, but each to their own. She got so defensive in her video, but what was she expecting? She literally posted a video of her baby getting them done, publicly online. Did she not expect people to have an opinion? Because let's face it, it's a highly debatable subject!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t agree with having childrens ears pierced until they are aware of what it actually is and make their own decision to have it done. I also don’t get why you’d risk it with a baby when ear piercings are annoying and prone to getting little infections.