Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems very bitter she has only one daughter that's probably why she had all that litter of younger boys one after another hoping for another girl .

Jen we are all proud of our kids does that mean we need to share them online to strangers ?, you could still have vlogged for the memory's and kept them private like what Asher is doing ..Phil is a wimp allowing this.

How can you have the consent of kids under 10 ?? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

You are just storing up problems for your kids mental health the older they get doing YT good luck to you, you will need it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if that was a back handed dig at Kayleigh with the intro to the vlog her huge teenager and the other boy splashing in the puddles ? come on Jen we know you would have been going mad normally at that but it was just done purposely for the camera

And I know loads that are on setraline and are stick thin .

Reactions: 3
Jen if you don't want people gossiping don't share your kid's and family YouTube then !!

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she expects to vlog and expect no one to gossip yet we are the bad ones๐Ÿ˜‚ ..no Jen you are the bad one exploiting your kids , not us !!

She seems very bitter she has only one daughter that's probably why she had all that litter of younger boys one after another hoping for another girl .

Jen we are all proud of our kids does that mean we need to share them online to strangers ?, you could still have vlogged for the memory's and kept them private like what Asher is doing ..Phil is a wimp allowing this.

How can you have the consent of kids under 10 ?? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

You are just storing up problems for your kids mental health the older they get doing YT good luck to you, you will need it .
every think is just false i reckon she think she some sort of Amanda Owen the shepardess well not a chance!

no she can't , that's only snap chat that happens on
her vlog the other day refurred to you i think. it went on abot nostrals etcc and wait. apology for spel mistakes my english not so good

Reactions: 1
every think is just false i reckon she think she some sort of Amanda Owen the shepardess well not a chance!

her vlog the other day refurred to you i think. it went on abot nostrals etcc and wait. apology for spel mistakes my english not so good
Before I joined this thread people were saying about her nostrils lol , if she doesn't want people talking she should stop sharing and exploiting her kids .

The boys always do things like that to the dog , she must think it's just normal but it's not it's cruelty .

• Sad
Another one ill, and moaning about it.
What do expect, you have a big family. So there will always be one of them be ill, Pass it to the others ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Even if all the kids are fine then she says she's not well that's all she can talk and moan about .

Reactions: 1
Seen her husband on a dodgy swingers site he sent me a dick pic I could tell it was their house from the background from the vlogs.
I live near Northallerton so when he said he said he had to be discreet and he was a farmer I put two and two together.
I'm.not surprised like she has piled on that weight! Not nice though...naughty guy

• Wow
Reactions: 4