Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'm going to go against the grain here but I have to say I like Jen's channel and she could do very well if she does the following;

1) Leave the children out. When most people go to work, they do not bring their children. Youtubers (good ones anyway) should be able to make an income without relying on their kids.
2) Declare any ads you get. Be loyal. Don't be a fan of Tesco this week and M&S next week.
3) Use your USP (unique selling point). Jen is lucky in that she has at least 3 - she has a big family, lives in the country and is trying to lose weight. She has loads of content here: big family = organising her day, time management, budgeting, grocery hauls, etc; living in the country = farm life, growing veg, gardening;, weight loss = meal plans, exercise ideas, updates on her progress.

That's my tuppence worth.
I'm sure some of you will disagree and Jen will think I'm a troll anyway.
That's life.

Edit to add: I really hope her husband is not doing the dirt. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 7

Nuggets34

Sad to see a post on here about jen as I think she's a great role model for large families, those kids have such a lovely home to grow up in and they seem to work to support it rather then benefit claim. And I'm 100% certain she had two teenagers Charlie is 13. Also I know this is a gossip sight but ferris 6 you appear to be talking to yourself in regards to your dislike of this lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She had such an attitude about the doctor asking her for a covid test . That would be the first thing I would check for , without a doctor telling me to be honest and of course it needs to be checked before you go into a hospital .

Reactions: 6

Honeymonster90

Yh she claimed distance but really the teacher didn’t like her and her large family can’t get the kids to school on time wasn’t working any more

Reactions: 5

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
What I'm puzzled by , is she's made out in this vlog that she's received loads of hate . Other that a couple of comments on here , which is one of the most quietest threads on tattle , I haven't seen anything else . You would think she was being really badly trolled ,the way she has gone on. Bizarre , both her and Kayleigh are drama queens.

Mummyto2girls_19

Well she’s shown her true colours!
I’m not into fat shaming or shaming people on their personal appearance they can’t change. I’m here to have an opinion on people’s content.
Unfortunately when you put your life on the internet however little not everyone is going to like what you do. It isn’t always jealousy because I don’t care how much money she’s making I personally couldn’t be jealous of her life! Yes she gets gifted some lovely things but I wouldn’t exactly call her life anything to be jealous of! She’s basically a housewife who thinks she’s a bad boss bitch that has a few thousand people on socials because she chooses to rent her kids out for the money/freebies.
yes it must not be nice to read some horrible comments. No one likes to read nasty stuff about themselves but it says a lot about a person from the way they handle themselves & personally tonight she’s acted like a childish school girl. Who clearly is bothered about what has been said by the way she’s reacting! Justifying everything little comment & saying hate watchers are making her money. She has one page on tattle hardly in Mrs Hinches ledge 😂😂😂 I actually think she’s loving it & thinks she’s made it now! 😂

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
You just know she’s the mum who’s kids are out of control whenever they go anywhere.
She’s also the type of mum who would have the audacity to blame you/your child if her child pushed them off a climbing frame or something

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
I just find her a really ugly person. She hasn’t got many friends and I’m not surprised, she’s always moaning! All she does is shout at those kids and moan about them. Used to follow her on ig, her huge nostrils put me off watching her stories, found her food hauls on YouTube boring so don’t really bother now.

CoverMeCagney

ranting today about giving up youtube, now decided to stay

her kids are wild and out of control too. thats what i can't understand, she's around all day and seems unable to get on top of any housework....and totally unable to discipline those kids! they run riot. jumping on the new sofa and she weakly asks them to get off....god help her when they are all teens/pre teens

nice house but she jut doesn't look after it, what a shambles

Reactions: 4

Onetwothreemore

I really like her!! I think she’s one of the only intagrammers who I enjoy watching and is an amazing mum to the whole brood! She isn’t pretending to be someone she’s not! X

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Ah good for her , it's nice to read that it's because she wants to return to work and not exploit her children like her mate. In fairness, her vlogs were more interesting and her home beautiful.

• Heart

Brunette3232

Seen her husband on a dodgy swingers site he sent me a dick pic I could tell it was their house from the background from the vlogs.
I live near Northallerton so when he said he said he had to be discreet and he was a farmer I put two and two together.
I'm.not surprised like she has piled on that weight! Not nice though...naughty guy

• Wow

Bluemoon9

Yesterday she said she has been diagnosed with pneumonia….today she has gone on a pr paid day trip out.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I watch her, I like her but now I'm a bit like "I need to look at myself" because do I truly?! I'm certainly not jealous, not a hope in hell! Her life looks shit and I cannot understand why she's not like a rake the amount of times the dogs walked. Imagine if she never had a dog... U can't put ur whole life and fam on socials and expect everyone to like u!! I don't follow her on any platform other than youtube. I've read the threads and tbh she's got off quite lightly, I've seen a lot LOT worse. She needs to calm down 😂

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She thinks she is above rules ..that carry on with the school bus🙄 she was offered taxis to begin with but then refused because she didn't want them sitting on there own with the driver , she is just twisted and loves drama .
This is the problem with her and this is why she never has ‘friends’ for longer than 2 minutes. I don’t know if it’s past experience or what, but she has such a chip on her poisonous shoulder!

Honeymonster90

The mums at the kids last primary hated her so did the teachers . She can’t be that nice with a mouth like tonight’s

• Heart

louise1976

who would give there child bank card to play with 🤦🏻‍♀️ That would be her, Then they put it in the cd slot in the car. Well Jen if you wasn’t on the phone all the time they wouldn’t have done it. Or is it because your planing all them ads because there’s two more in 10 hours… must be that desperate for the money 💵

J'wept

Well I totally unsubscribed to her channel recently as was absolutely FURIOUS at her recent content regarding reporting Dr. etc.... Noticed all only Happy Clappy comments too. Her attitude really got me infuriated and surely we all still need to be cautious regarding C19... Anyway also there seems to be major competition between her and Life of the Baldwins recently too........ah well

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
How old is Charlie? He’s got a public instagram where he’s vaping on it.

Florence’s instagram is full of boys 😬

Not as wholesome as their mum tried to make out

• Wow
Reactions: 3