Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I taught she was OK but she gets on my nerve constantly banging on about covid and masks so she can take her brood to these camping parks etc she needs to put the camera down and look after the toddlers when she's driving instead of being stuck to the camera the husband seems abit dull and he spoke to her like crap in a few past vlogs she's not the worst but abit boring

Reactions: 3
I’m undecided about her . Sometimes I really like her and her house is gorgeous , her kids seem lovely as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really like her!! I think she’s one of the only intagrammers who I enjoy watching and is an amazing mum to the whole brood! She isn’t pretending to be someone she’s not! X

Reactions: 4
The mums at the kids last primary hated her so did the teachers . She can’t be that nice with a mouth like tonight’s

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She was ranting on insta getting very hot and bothered about other mums not liking her she seems very aggressive and nasty 🙄

• Haha
Yh she claimed distance but really the teacher didn’t like her and her large family can’t get the kids to school on time wasn’t working any more

Reactions: 5
Didn’t even realise she had a thread, thought she would be too boring tbh, until she mentioned it on her stories tonight. Been following her for a while now, can’t believe how much weight she’s stacked on!

• Heart
Didn’t even realise she had a thread, thought she would be too boring tbh, until she mentioned it on her stories tonight. Been following her for a while now, can’t believe how much weight she’s stacked on!
Never mind the weight😂she's a nasty mouth on her very aggressive and nasty just because people are voicing there opinion she's that niave to think that if you put yourself online your going to get critism 👋

Never mind the weight😂she's a nasty mouth on her very aggressive and nasty just because people are voicing there opinion she's that niave to think that if you put yourself online your going to get critism 👋
have you watched her stories? She knows who you are as you messaged her screenshots

• Haha
Well she’s shown her true colours!
I’m not into fat shaming or shaming people on their personal appearance they can’t change. I’m here to have an opinion on people’s content.
Unfortunately when you put your life on the internet however little not everyone is going to like what you do. It isn’t always jealousy because I don’t care how much money she’s making I personally couldn’t be jealous of her life! Yes she gets gifted some lovely things but I wouldn’t exactly call her life anything to be jealous of! She’s basically a housewife who thinks she’s a bad boss witch that has a few thousand people on socials because she chooses to rent her kids out for the money/freebies.
yes it must not be nice to read some horrible comments. No one likes to read nasty stuff about themselves but it says a lot about a person from the way they handle themselves & personally tonight she’s acted like a childish school girl. Who clearly is bothered about what has been said by the way she’s reacting! Justifying everything little comment & saying hate watchers are making her money. She has one page on tattle hardly in Mrs Hinches ledge 😂😂😂 I actually think she’s loving it & thinks she’s made it now! 😂

Reactions: 5
have you watched her stories? She knows who you are as you messaged her screenshots
I don't care if she knows or not I only said the truth she parades around thinking she's this big social influencer defying all covid rules blatantly saying she dosent care about covid no thought or regard for people who's family members have died from it. She's a rough and ready hillbilly😂nasty her reaction was hilarious saying she's getting views from everyone of the back of tattle 🤣put the camera down love and join the gym get a hobbie instead of putting your tit show of a life online. Jealous 😂of what a middle aged farmers wife with a cranky husband and a tit load of cows 😂😂pleeeease

• Haha
Clearly it bothers her but hey we're all jealous sad trolls😂😂 with no life's but no jen hun you put your life online we respect our children's privacy and don't sell them out for abit of revenue maybe put the camera down love and go back to milking the cows 😂😉

• Heart
Her latest vlog the little child hanging by the poolside my nerves 😱 I know there was the older boy there but people panick in emergency situations.Also the dog getting in the water where the boys are 🤢

Her latest vlog the little child hanging by the poolside my nerves 😱 I know there was the older boy there but people panick in emergency situations.Also the dog getting in the water where the boys are 🤢
I must admit I don’t watch her vlogs as seeing her on Instagram is enough 😂 The woman is always too busy with her phone to watch the kids properly! Seriously makes me sick 🤮

Reactions: 1
Everything on her Instagram is gifted . She’s spoke before about doing some work - is her work begging for freebies all the time ?

• Heart
She’s moaning again about a shopping trip and wants positive comments only. Don’t vlog if you can’t take any kind of negativity 😡