Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand this woman! The way she smacks her lips together. The way her baps are always swinging everywhere. Telling peeps she has teens when she only has one.. yes one! The way she moans about lockdown and yet travels miles to meet with others and they don’t social distance. Her spending... her ads ... her gifted crap... and lastly her nostrils they bug me (I swear they are bigger than Fearne Cottons!) She whinges constantly 😡

Reactions: 3
Oh im so glad to see a thread about her. I started following in the early days, when she only had a few hundred followers. Then she obviously decided she wanted to be an influencer (or a "blogger" despite the fact she has a spelling age of a 5 year old) and started tagging every company imaginable in her posts and paying to go to events where she thinks she might be able to take selfies some z list instaceleb.
She's pissed me off throughout covid, sending her kids to school despite someone in the house having symptoms, failing to social distance etc.
Whats with the fake crying over corrie today?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh im so glad to see a thread about her. I started following in the early days, when she only had a few hundred followers. Then she obviously decided she wanted to be an influencer (or a "blogger" despite the fact she has a spelling age of a 5 year old) and started tagging every company imaginable in her posts and paying to go to events where she thinks she might be able to take selfies some z list instaceleb.
She's pissed me off throughout covid, sending her kids to school despite someone in the house having symptoms, failing to social distance etc.
Whats with the fake crying over corrie today?!
So glad you are here! Thought I was on my own... the woman drives me nuts.

Can’t bare her either
She’s nauseating isn’t she

Does she not think rules apply to her? Chickens are supposed to be on lockdown! You sodding moron. Why would you let them out of the pen to feed them? You infuriate me you saggy breasted twit

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Clean your tiles you dirty mare 🤮
Or get your cleaner too!

Why the hell would you record this for tiktok ? How awful 😞

This twit is on Instagram, YouTube and TikTok
Have you no shame.... bet your 1 teen and the others are well embarrassed 😳
Don’t think I’ve known a woman so desperate for fame! Give it up nostrils 👃 Put down the phone and perhaps 🤔 spend some time with them kids you’ve bred.

Sad to see a post on here about jen as I think she's a great role model for large families, those kids have such a lovely home to grow up in and they seem to work to support it rather then benefit claim. And I'm 100% certain she had two teenagers Charlie is 13. Also I know this is a gossip sight but ferris 6 you appear to be talking to yourself in regards to your dislike of this lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sad to see a post on here about jen as I think she's a great role model for large families, those kids have such a lovely home to grow up in and they seem to work to support it rather then benefit claim. And I'm 100% certain she had two teenagers Charlie is 13. Also I know this is a gossip sight but ferris 6 you appear to be talking to yourself in regards to your dislike of this lady.
Charlie is 12!!

Hmm 🤔 a toddler in the front seat.. that’s not even on a booster 😱 you utter bellend!!
And before any fan girls start I couldn’t give a tit that she’s on a private road .. a child must be seated and clicked in properly. Also put your bloody phone down when behind the wheel.

Attachments

Reactions: 2