Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen a more weird way to feed people line all the slop on plates then heat it up in a microwave with half the folk sat waiting while others are eating 🙄 the table wasn't even set nice and that old measuring jug with squash in it 🙄 does she not have a nice glass one ? the oldest boy is going the same size as her dad

Reactions: 1
I have never seen a more weird way to feed people line all the slop on plates then heat it up in a microwave with half the folk sat waiting while others are eating 🙄 the table wasn't even set nice and that old measuring jug with squash in it 🙄 does she not have a nice glass one ? the oldest boy is going the same size as her dad
It was awful and to be fare I did feel sorry for her rushing around while her mam and auntie sat down feeding there faces. Aparently that aint her dad though it her mum partner.

This is the problem with her and this is why she never has ‘friends’ for longer than 2 minutes. I don’t know if it’s past experience or what, but she has such a chip on her poisonous shoulder!
she falls out with everyone and so agressive. she lies in her vlogs as she was never at Uni doing midwife training either. Lies, lies lies lol

Reactions: 3
What kind of mother allows their kid to get near a washing capsule ? Obviously done deliberately for content !

Reactions: 3
Don't watch anymore one it's always a drama purely for content with a child being unwell I think they take turns 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ranting today about giving up youtube, now decided to stay

her kids are wild and out of control too. thats what i can't understand, she's around all day and seems unable to get on top of any housework....and totally unable to discipline those kids! they run riot. jumping on the new sofa and she weakly asks them to get off....god help her when they are all teens/pre teens

nice house but she jut doesn't look after it, what a shambles

Reactions: 4
Omg nostrils has put all the vlogs with the kids back on ...Jen you are a child exploiter and your kids are out of control

She bosses her husband about he is a wimp .

Last edited:
What I'm puzzled by , is she's made out in this vlog that she's received loads of hate . Other that a couple of comments on here , which is one of the most quietest threads on tattle , I haven't seen anything else . You would think she was being really badly trolled ,the way she has gone on. Bizarre , both her and Kayleigh are drama queens.

Reactions: 5
I watch her, I like her but now I'm a bit like "I need to look at myself" because do I truly?! I'm certainly not jealous, not a hope in hell! Her life looks tit and I cannot understand why she's not like a rake the amount of times the dogs walked. Imagine if she never had a dog... U can't put ur whole life and fam on socials and expect everyone to like u!! I don't follow her on any platform other than youtube. I've read the threads and tbh she's got off quite lightly, I've seen a lot LOT worse. She needs to calm down 😂

Reactions: 4
They do eat late too. I'm hardly a stick and her body's been through the ringer with all that breeding. Her weight doesn't bother me. When does she get time to tidy the house? I feel Phil pushes her to work on the farm and she just can't be arsed!

The kids rooms are nice and at least they are clean and they aren't living like sardines as much as her friend Kayleigh .. She should go on a diet and fitness regime and vlog it

I just find her a really ugly person. She hasn’t got many friends and I’m not surprised, she’s always moaning! All she does is shout at those kids and moan about them. Used to follow her on ig, her huge nostrils put me off watching her stories, found her food hauls on YouTube boring so don’t really bother now.

Reactions: 5
She has got a bad personality everyone is always wrong and she is right, her daughter has the same stinking attitude .

I've never really taken an interest in her kids but I will now or maybe I won't, depends when Jen makes her mind up 🙄