Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her husband on a dodgy swingers site he sent me a dick pic I could tell it was their house from the background from the vlogs.
I live near Northallerton so when he said he said he had to be discreet and he was a farmer I put two and two together.
I'm.not surprised like she has piled on that weight! Not nice though...naughty guy
Disgusting him doing that

Reactions: 1
Jen saying you don't need to go up and down the country with the kids at Easter taking them daytrips and put pressure on yourself , that's her justifying herself not doing it, well Jen you choose to have a tribe and people with less and a more manageable amount of kids will happily take their kids on lots of daytrips or holidays

Reactions: 1
Seen her husband on a dodgy swingers site he sent me a dick pic I could tell it was their house from the background from the vlogs.
I live near Northallerton so when he said he said he had to be discreet and he was a farmer I put two and two together.
I'm.not surprised like she has piled on that weight! Not nice though...naughty guy
Surely not! So do you no her then? i see sombody else had put she was a rubish childminder so assume that person Know her to. for sumone to have so many follower tho i do not understand how she rant on about tattle talk. If we put areselves on social media with family you open yourself to critisising surely?

Before I joined this thread people were saying about her nostrils lol , if she doesn't want people talking she should stop sharing and exploiting her kids .
sorry it came over rong what i said and i know it was not you who say about nostrils x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
With the size of those nostrils she should be able to smell her rat of a husband on shagging sites!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She should do a proper house tour and explain properly , it is overcrowded but the kids rooms are nicely decorated ect