Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the filter on her insta stories it doesn't hide her massive nostrils ..Is she pregnant again ? She is massive

• Heart
Reactions: 2
After Florry she had a gap then had all they boys , she was obviously wanting another girl .

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she can get pregnant again she’s on medication for mental health and it’s made her put on weight

Every vlog she is always selling to us that she is such a busy mum.. we know that Jen didn't you expect to be busy with 7 kids ??

I’m undecided about her . Sometimes I really like her and her house is gorgeous , her kids seem lovely as well.
Florry has a bad attitude

Yesterday she said she has been diagnosed with pneumonia….today she has gone on a pr paid day trip out.

Reactions: 4
She had such an attitude about the doctor asking her for a covid test . That would be the first thing I would check for , without a doctor telling me to be honest and of course it needs to be checked before you go into a hospital .

Reactions: 6
She had such an attitude about the doctor asking her for a covid test . That would be the first thing I would check for , without a doctor telling me to be honest and of course it needs to be checked before you go into a hospital .
She thinks she is above rules ..that carry on with the school bus🙄 she was offered taxis to begin with but then refused because she didn't want them sitting on there own with the driver , she is just twisted and loves drama .

Well I totally unsubscribed to her channel recently as was absolutely FURIOUS at her recent content regarding reporting Dr. etc.... Noticed all only Happy Clappy comments too. Her attitude really got me infuriated and surely we all still need to be cautious regarding C19... Anyway also there seems to be major competition between her and Life of the Baldwins recently too........ah well

Well I totally unsubscribed to her channel recently as was absolutely FURIOUS at her recent content regarding reporting Dr. etc.... Noticed all only Happy Clappy comments too. Her attitude really got me infuriated and surely we all still need to be cautious regarding C19... Anyway also there seems to be major competition between her and Life of the Baldwins recently too........ah well
Well although Jen's channel and content is rubbish the Baldwin's is even worse the picture quality is the worst I have ever seen on any channel and her youngest two kids look like they need a good scrub .

She thinks she is above rules ..that carry on with the school bus🙄 she was offered taxis to begin with but then refused because she didn't want them sitting on there own with the driver , she is just twisted and loves drama .
This is the problem with her and this is why she never has ‘friends’ for longer than 2 minutes. I don’t know if it’s past experience or what, but she has such a chip on her poisonous shoulder!

She’s a b!tch always has been and alway will be. Was a tit childminder who never put the kids first just like she doesn’t put her kids first. She has no friends because she thinks she is better than anyone which is far from true.

F my life…. Only said yesterday she would sell her soul for a freebie….. yes yet another ad in less then 25 Hours … 🤦🏻‍♀️

who would give there child bank card to play with 🤦🏻‍♀️ That would be her, Then they put it in the cd slot in the car. Well Jen if you wasn’t on the phone all the time they wouldn’t have done it. Or is it because your planing all them ads because there’s two more in 10 hours… must be that desperate for the money 💵

She always seems to be on the go yet she is still massively overweight I think she must be overeating comfort eating .