Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not keen on her either she exploits her kids but her house is a dam sight better than kayleighs , it's still overcrowded though

I'm going to go against the grain here but I have to say I like Jen's channel and she could do very well if she does the following;

1) Leave the children out. When most people go to work, they do not bring their children. Youtubers (good ones anyway) should be able to make an income without relying on their kids.
2) Declare any ads you get. Be loyal. Don't be a fan of Tesco this week and M&S next week.
3) Use your USP (unique selling point). Jen is lucky in that she has at least 3 - she has a big family, lives in the country and is trying to lose weight. She has loads of content here: big family = organising her day, time management, budgeting, grocery hauls, etc; living in the country = farm life, growing veg, gardening;, weight loss = meal plans, exercise ideas, updates on her progress.

That's my tuppence worth.
I'm sure some of you will disagree and Jen will think I'm a troll anyway.
That's life.

Edit to add: I really hope her husband is not doing the dirt. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Reactions: 7
She is lazy with her content , kids splashing in puddles ect that's just boring and a time filler she could do what she eats in a day( although she would probably lie) meals of the week, weight loss journey each week and do a weight in, if she stops using the kids for content i think her channel could grow , people are on to this YT child exploitation and small channels like these won't grow until she stops using them for content

Reactions: 1
I think a lot of these smaller channels involve their kids in the hope that they will get on board with Channel Mum.
Then it's easy money with CM sourcing a lot of the ads and "creators" getting a monthly salary.
Of course it will be harder going it alone but, I would imagine, more worthwhile in the end as you have more control over what you can put out there and also who you advertise (or accept gifts from).

I don't follow her Instagram, what she said . I think she does it for attention sometimes anyway !

On YT she said someone left a msg saying it was child's abuse. I don't like the woman but child abuse? Also, that bloody dog Jasper all you hear is her shouting it

Reactions: 2
Looks like the kids are a total inconvenience to her everyday she moans , Jen if you don't want them up at five am put them in bed later and why not get Doug's tractor to begin with if you knew he wanted it and did they really need a new dog in a already disfunctional busy house

You can see she really just can't be bothered

Last edited:
Are they still having the other lot visit ? Weren't they supposed to be going over Easter?

Looks like she has lost a few followers they are probably sick of her constant child exploitation day in day out

Looks like she has lost a few followers they are probably sick of her constant child exploitation day in day out
Im sick of her constant moaning day in day out. There’s being real with your audience and there’s just being a whinge bag.