Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Oh come on. It would be inappropriate NOT to mention that Tiana is Black and her film is replacing a racist film's theme, especially in a headline. We do need to acknowledge people's/character's ethnicities when it matters, we can't pretend there aren't massive imbalances of privilege and that we are all the exact same in this context. It's a very white person "I don't see race :)" type of tantrum she's throwing. It's very easy to say that statement when your race doesn't impact your day to day life. It's well intentioned but it's misjudged.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Omg 7 IG stories droning on about growing out her natural hair colour and it being called a Pepe Le Pew stripe. Seriously?! Who says that anymore? Nobody I know. She’s making such a big deal about this hair thing when she needs some length and weight off it so it’s not so dragging around her already elongated face/nose.
---
IMG_0743.png
IMG_0744.png

Couples therapy for 15 years?! 👀

I get that works for some couples but damn if it’s that much work for so long is it really worth your time, energy and mental health?!

• Wow

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Ugh also, what a harmful stereotype that all the lgbtq+ people will take time off , party and relax. Some party at a pride event, some don't and some don't even mark pride month. But what the vast majority do is still continue to work, pay their bills and look after their family

I bet the only gay people she knows are her sons.
Exactly what I was thinking. Gay people don’t party all Pride month. Some might go see a parade the day there’s one in their city but ya, they might actually be working or not interested. Imagine!

It goes along with her comments the other week about how she finds grandparent comments hurtful because she and Scott aren’t likely to be grandparents. Like how do you know?! Your kids are all late 28s early 30s. Plenty of time for them to decide if they want children whether they’re straight or gay but it was like she just had assumed it isn’t going to happen.

Theodore

VIP Member
The funny thing is she thinks she is so sophisticated and classy but she knows nothing. She shits herself with a French menu that she cant pronounce but gets through it by throwing $$ at it and buying the expensive cocktail and menu. She is unsophisticated trash trying to be high end.

• Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Seems like she's addressing us here, but seriously, Badass because you're not paying a professional to dye your hair? Get a grip.
Also, Jen, there's nothing interesting about you. You're the picture in the dictionary next to milquetoast.

Two questions:
• Do we think this is also a belt tightening move?
• How many months will this last?

On another note, I wonder if her solo trip to Disney will result in more Disney trips with a line like, "Going by myself and not 'working' has re-ignitied my love of WDW".
Oh I think it was totally directed at Tattle! 🤣 Honestly not getting your hair professionally dyed or dyed at all is not the earth shattering decision she thinks it is. Millions of women don’t do it. She tries so hard to sound important and such a boss babe it’s embarassing.

Could be belt tightening to pay for the house renos and will be resumed later this year. Wouldn’t surprise me. But really, if you’re paying for a Porsche but trips to Disney but can’t afford to get your hair dyed or piss carpet removed from the bathroom there’s an issue there.

Mark81

VIP Member
The thing is. No-one would begrudge her taking an actual holiday (no filming/posting) as we all get to do that from our job.

It is the way she communicates this to people that causes the issue. She just not long said that people watching and being patreons is what funds her to go on trips that allows her to produce content. So you can see why someone would be asking for said content.
A lot of her issues come from her communication skills, or lack of

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Honestly if I followed someone that posted something like that, knowing that person doesn’t have a humorous or sarcastic bone in their body and that this is 100% how they are, it would be an instant unfollow on all platforms.

Reactions: 4

queenamber

VIP Member
The whole thing with her Mom. I assume she’s moving her into a care facility or something like that. But she’s being weirdly vague and over sharing about it at the same time. Either spell it out or don’t say anything at all and keep your Mom’s life private.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
God she’s a self indulgent self important melodramatic bitch.

My dad had a stroke almost 10 years ago. Lost the ability to drive, referee basketball (retired teacher and coach), play golf, run errands for my mum, or do the yard work and projects he loved at their house and mine.

If my mum and I as well as him haven’t been in a fucking crisis for the past 10 years neither has she!

Life and its ups and downs are what you make of it. We choose to look at the positives like the fact that my dad survived and is still able to do his own care (including shaving), help around the apt with things like laundry and the dishwasher, and get around with only minor falls and hiccups despite only having one good arm/hand now and walking with a limp.

All of these people causing crisis could be dead. The end. Then what would she have to bitch and moan about?!