Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
She doesn't care because she's completely reliant on Patreon.

Her views are nothing to write home about and certainly couldn't fund her lifestyle. So she has no interest or respect for her subscribers and viewers, just the people directly paying her

Reactions: 4

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
God she’s an ignorant cow bag.

Next up “I wonder why Canada Day isn’t the same day as Fourth of July.”

• Haha

NotAFan12345

She doesn't do back and forth comments on IG. She just blocks you if you say something that hits a little to close to home.

djc12b

I have to say her responses that she publicly posted after "ask me anything" had me totally appalled. You asked for questions, since you're lacking enough creativity in your "full time job." That person wasn't even criticizing anything when they posted about their preference of videos. A simple "thanks for the feedback, now is not the time where I can commit to those videos but I may revisit in the future!" would have been a kind of enough response. That, plus the responses she gave to "favorable" questions were just such BS.
---
I also heard through the grapevine that she booked a "surprise" Disney trip in July. So much for not traveling over the summer, minimizing travel in 2024, selling her family's Old Key West DVC contract but keeping the new Riviera DVC contract she got a year ago as a write-off, etc...

Last edited:
  • Sad

Theodore

VIP Member
Hopefully more and more people are adding the witch to their “don’t recommend” lists.

Mark81

VIP Member
1 - it's hardly the most complex story, I don't get why you would be impressed or why someone would ever struggle to explain it

2 - props? It's not the late 90s

Screenshot_20240505_143921_Instagram.jpg

---
Well, at least she's honest in her laziness I guess. She has so little regard for her fans

Screenshot_20240505_144057_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
Hopefully more and more people are adding the witch to their “don’t recommend” lists.
She could well be seeing what happens when you treat your following like shit. I've seem it happen to other influencers

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
As someone who had to quit everything to take care of my elderly mother - 3-4 hour drives to appointments, that sort of thing - who then died due to a doctor's neglect, I want to punch her in the face.
I’m so sorry you and your mum had to go through that. Healthcare and elder care really are heartbreaking and stressful.
---
Probably so she could say to him: "Oh, you've purchased some printing jobs, well let me tell you what's going on with me. I have to once, MAYBE twice a week place a call to an assistive living facility to see how my parents are, so clearly I've got more to deal with."
Exactly this! Or even better, she’s the annoying sibling calling the child who is local and actually doing the caring and leg work and wants a full debrief and then tells that sibling how they could do better.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Whenever I travel and see people traveling for actual business, I see a variety of bags and not a lot of Tumi.
I don’t get the hype honestly. Most of them, like Jen’s, have those single style spinner wheels instead of the double ones. Way more susceptible to breaking. A life time warranty doesn’t really help you when the damn thing is broken in some far off place.

A lot of frequent travellers use the brands the airline crews use which makes total sense to me.

I have my Away carry on and a Travelon anti theft bag for my personal item and then I have a smaller Travelon dressy backpack for sightseeing. Grand total spent for all three bags was like $350 CAD and they’ll last me a lifetime.

Why she needs so many bags is beyond me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Over here choking on my PB sandwich from laughing so hard that she’s bragging about Ben and David following her on IG and mentioning her on their story.

Lady, you’re both cruise vloggers and love Disney. It’s in the vlogger arse licker handbook that you must all follow each other.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I wonder what the thought process is in deciding which one of her suitcases to use in her next trip to Disney? Dos she mull over what the airport baggage handlers will appreciate most? Or is she trying to impress the porters at the Grand Floridian? Maybe she wants the people who deliver luggage to cabins on the ship to see what great taste she has.
Stop bragging about your expensive suitcases Jen. It’s very far from relatable, especially when your patrons are buying them for you.

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Jen loves to spend. It makes her feel important and she thinks it makes her look important.
---
Me thinks Jen is on the DVC member cruise departing from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean sailing. These people are all so predictable.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0678.png

I can’t believe she’s posted this publicly for that “old friend” to see. I’d be cancelling that coffee invite and deleting/blocking her from my life.

Mark81

VIP Member
Agreed, yes it's shit that insurance doesn't include it, and they really should I agree.

However she is coming from a place of enormous privilege,

• Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
I'm just back from 2 weeks in WDW and thankfully didn't see any the big annoying vloggers. Saw a couple of people with smaller cameras filming and lots of instagram posers getting their other half to take multiple shots but nothing that got in the way of the fun
Ugh. Remember when people would just have fun and take a photo here and there and weren't out to make the world jealous of them?

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Yet she wants us to believe she just put in a full work day in her newly air conditioned basement.

None of this shit passes the smell test with me. You bought a house in 2015 in Hotlanta without full centra air conditioning on all levels plus it has piss carpet in the primary bedroom ensuite bathroom?! Then instead of having both things upgraded immediately, you wait 8-9 years and go on monthly expensive holidays and buy luxury items like Burberry trench coats and Cartier Tank watches first. What in the actual fuck?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Why does she have to mention the quality of florists’ work anyway?! She’s the type to be given a million dollars and complain it wasn’t $5 million. And yes, good luck to the sons with a mother who plans shit and complains about it before the moment has even happened.

Why does it even have to be a fancy bouquet?! A nice hanging basket or planter from the garden centre lasts longer. Hell, now that my mum lives in an apt I get her a chip as chips crazy coloured daisy bouquet from the grocery store because she loves them! We’re also going for afternoon tea. Most mums just enjoy a bit of time with their kids.