Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
These morons need to realize that the world is sometimes negative. That’s life and reality. Sometimes you say or do something that’s not great and someone criticizes you. You thank them, ask for suggestions on how to do better or take notes on how to do better next time, fix the issue you’ve caused and you move on. The end. It’s called being an adult.

Reactions: 6

emerald

VIP Member
Her writing style is so aggressive and for what... "My vacations aren't vacations" Chatting utter bollocks mate. The world is so much poorer for never having seen Jen Lefforge's umpteenth Disney trip. 🥴 I'm sure your fans will live.

1000002306.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The thing is she could have used that Q to tell her followers that her content was changing in a nice way, not basically telling people to fuck off if you don't like it anymore.
Also, will be interesting to see if she does her 2024 earnings video, or if that will be another change in the Jen rebrand to bitch to ditch, unless it is brag worthy

Reactions: 5

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
My theory is that’s why they’re all in this industry - they can’t handle any criticism whatsoever even constructive criticism from a boss so haven’t been able to hold a job in the real world for any length of time. So they’ve got into an industry where everyone blows smoke up their arses and the people who knock them down a peg get blocked. That’s why they all sound delusional half the time when they think they look amazing or have accomplished a lot by filming their holiday, etc.

It’s like the kids who used to audition for American Idol/Pop Idol back in the day because their momma told them they could sing and that they were special and all the other bullshit. Then they open their mouth, Simon just about dies on the spot and everyone comes running because they think a cat is being tortured. They come out dejected and shocked and momma is still there telling them they were robbed and pissed off and ready to go fight a producer. No they weren’t robbed lady. They were told the honest truth. Something you should have been doing for the past 15-20 years of their life! 🤣

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
There's something about the way she is using her mums care and illness for promotion and engagement that doesn't sit right with me

I've gone through similar and she just feels, off

Theodore

VIP Member
So she complains on IG about insurance not paying for menopause meds then tells people trying to help to fuck off with their suggestions because “we’ll figure it out”. What a 100% prize bitch this woman is.

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
She’s an old woman living in an old woman’s house. With piss stinking carpet in the bathroom.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
The shallowness of which all these influencers are reposting that image and then carrying on with their self serving stuff speaks volumes.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0674.png

Some big things coming up? Like telling them all that she doesn’t give two shits what they think about her content?

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
The moron probably realizes that at this stage in life he might as well stay and deal with her the minimal amount that he has to because if he divorces her, she’ll get half his retirement plan plus more. My cousin’s ex could have taken a lot more than she did when she found out he was banging a flight attendant. She had her own pension and decided to just ask for the house. Made out like a bandit when she sold it near Toronto and moved back to our hometown.
And if he can avoid her enough, he really only has to see her for like a day a week. She'd definitely be getting some shark lawyer and then her whole personality would be aggrieved divorcee trying to pick up the pieces for the next 8 years. Not someone who would have to struggle and work or anything.

emerald

VIP Member
Exactly, and she finds grandparents comments hurtful, but she's happy to generalise the whole lgbtq+ community

She's proving how she's a bit homophobic with these micro aggressions
Because she has a gay son and a gay friend (so two white gay men in their 30s), she knows all of us. We're a monolith, after all.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I think that's what the growing the grey out is all about. It's a trend with many insta accounts dedicated to women 'embracing the grey'
They’re all four years too late. That happened here when salons were shut during Covid. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess 2024 is too quiet for all these influencers so they had to create attention for themselves some way.