Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djc12b

I think this is so annoying because the last few years she has talked about trips with either her husband or family and has made a HUGE deal about it being a low key and not work trip. I won't' go back to look for evidence, but she has said this before. I think she went on a Mexico trip and her husband got surf lessons and it was supposed to be "his" trip before they went, but then she ended up doing a room tour etc.

I hope she has a nice time away but for her to avoid judgment, I want to hear NOTHING about these five days off the grid. not about location, not about activities, just don't tell us anything.

She is talking about going to Arizona for family things in a few months, and that's no one's business, but for this if you tell everyone you want privacy don't circle back with a room tour and review.....just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
But here’s a bunch of photos of me on my vacation that I said I wasn’t going to talk about. Or post about. Or vlog. Because it was my vacation. She’s just missing a #wedonttalkaboutfightclub hashtag 🤣

I will sleep better tonight knowing that her vacation was at (checks notes) the same place she goes to a minimum of four times a year and films as work. Glad she didn’t go for something that wasn’t gifted or Disney related or further a field. Wouldn’t want to expand and challenge herself.

Coincidence that her Disney vacation also worked out as the same weekend/week that Karen Bee, her sister, and Luke and Rich descended on Orlando. 🤔 They’re all so predictable and co-dependent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0977.png

No Sunday scaries?! Well this photo gave me a full on jump scare before caffeine on a Monday morning! 😬

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
She's been oversharing far too much the past couple of days, it's quite uncomfortable.

Mark81

VIP Member
She very much gives off 'I can't be homophobic I have a gay son and gau friends' vibes. Problem is her language often implies different

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’m hoping for a psych eval and/or a rehab for narcs.

God she’s so cunty to her stans. Especially after a bunch of stories about kindness and donating to charities against hate etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
So she’s posted that she “only” made $715 in YT ad revenue off herViking river cruise vlog and how the revenue can vary up or down $1000-1500 month to month. She then goes on to say that Patreon pays her bills and allows her to run her business. Such a fucking grift. I couldn’t imagine admitting that you’re shitty enough with your “business” that you rely on donations to fund your lifestyle besides your pilot husband. Grotesque and embarassing.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Imagine if a heart surgeon or a brain surgeon went on social media and said “help me do my job” ?!? Like what the actual fuck.
Well Jen wouldn't be able to help, she has neither!
---
Wow!

Now, while she is correct at not owing anyone a vlog of every trip she does, her attitude after that is downright disgusting, and as a 'businesswoman', idiotic !

Without people viewing your content your 'business' would go no where and you wouldn't be earning any money. They are your customers, and deserve some respect. See what you do when people follow your advice and don't watch or engage with your content. You work only for yourself do you? So you're paying yourself are you? No income from youtube ad revenue? You don't care if followers click on affiliate links or not?

This is the same woman who a week ago was banging on about youtube viewership and income.

She also broke her own rule by even posting about this trip that she said was a vacation and not work.

This woman is astonishingly arrogant, rude, hypocritical, contradictory and frankly a bad businesswoman to talk like this.

Screenshot_20240505_220427_Instagram.jpg

---
There are ways of talking to your followers/customers and getting your point across without being so rude and aggressive. She seriously lacks people skills.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
She’s using her mum being sick to flex about her rental car. Could this woman get any lower?

• Sick

djc12b

She is one pathetic human. How much do we think it'll be one of those YouTuber "Recharging, Swedish Death Drinking, Taking a Break" trips?
A friend of mine is still on her Patreon...she stays on for different reasons but I'm not here to judge that. I don't tell my friend much about the chaos of this page and all the dramatics. I haven't even told my friend that I left the Patreon myself but I don't mind hearing about the patron news. But she apparently offered a meet-up for that "surprise" trip so I don't think it's necessarily a "private" trip or a break trip. But I don't think her channel will hear about it unless maybe we get another repetitive packing video.
---
God, again, going back to the post about restaurant recommendations....sure she lives in the suburbs but her son is also apparently some kind of chef and/or bartender in the Atlanta suburbs too. And for myself for example, I live in New Jersey but am right outside of NYC and actually work in NYC, I can always give people a few recommendations for restaurants in the city (ex: go here for casual, go here for Thai, go here for tex-mex, go here for good drinks, go here for good brunch, etc). She just made that question way bigger than it needed to be, but enjoy your southwest egg rolls at Chilis...

Last edited:
  • Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
And Jen's so narcissistic I bet she googles herself weekly to see what comes up. Fortunately, I just googled her name and she came up 5th in the list, so people will see here. I agree that her empathy and liberalism is very likely performative. She didn't know anyone with a gay son or daughter before hers came out? Gay folks are all over the place. To only be pro equality for gay people after that seems so myopic.

Mark81

VIP Member
Exactly what I was thinking. Gay people don’t party all Pride month. Some might go see a parade the day there’s one in their city but ya, they might actually be working or not interested. Imagine!

It goes along with her comments the other week about how she finds grandparent comments hurtful because she and Scott aren’t likely to be grandparents. Like how do you know?! Your kids are all late 28s early 30s. Plenty of time for them to decide if they want children whether they’re straight or gay but it was like she just had assumed it isn’t going to happen.
Exactly, and she finds grandparents comments hurtful, but she's happy to generalise the whole lgbtq+ community

She's proving how she's a bit homophobic with these micro aggressions

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0663.png

IMG_0664.png

Bored? Has worked her entire adult life? I’m sorry what?! Not negating that being a stay at home parent is a lot of work but she was a manager at the Container Store for 4-5 years.

Grown up gap year?! Who in their 40s or 50s can just take a one year leave from their job to figure out what they want to do? Most are trying to pay off their mortgage, save for retirement, etc. Not take a year off to figure things out while their husband’s pilot salary pays for everything and all the household bills.

Definitely bored and unfulfilled rich while middle aged woman problems.

• Haha

djc12b

Apparently there are some issues with her mom and dementia and she's there with their rest of her siblings too. I can imagine that that's a hard trip. But also, maybe a trip that doesn't need to be on your "very public" platform. Some things can be private and family only. We send you well wishes, but that's not enough I guess for her to to even post these pictures or make them public.

Last edited:

swipeup

VIP Member
So owning a BMW would never be in the budget but a Porsche is?! Like what's the narrative here Jen? Burberry coat in budget, Gucci bags in budget, Porsche in budget but a BMW, whoa, slow your roll, we can't afford that. Make it make sense.

Attachments

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
By the way, how can she call herself a dog lover when she's trying to travel all the time without the dog?
OK that’s spooky because I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. Wondering who looks after the 3 dogs when she’s gallivanting because Scotty would be working 3-4 days at a time I would think.
---
IMG_0793.png

So she’s married to a 30 year pilot but it took a random Uber driver to make her realize that not everyone travelling is going on their 8th vacation of the year paid for by their husband to escape their bored housewife existence. 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
  • Haha