Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
The sad thing is that like all the rest she’ll be back with a full recap of her trip in a few days. And if it’s for a few days, it won’t nearly be the flex she thinks it is - a weekend at the beach in GA, SC or AL or a mountain town break in the same sort of vicinity. Unless she is going full tourist in NYC, Boston, DC or Chicago it won’t be anything remotely interesting.
---
She writes like those ultra conservative mommy bloggers. Back in the day when the Duggars show was at its peak there were loads of those types with blogs. All of them wrote in the same strident tone that Jen uses. I’m doing this. Don’t care what you think. I don’t explain. You’re going to hell. Love and light y’all!
Don’t forget the kindness or be kind that they all throw in now with the light and love! Meanwhile, they’re the biggest mean girls out there.

Reactions: 6

Mark81

VIP Member
She has zero self awareness. Complete hypocrite.

And I thought 'meanies' were awful people.

Also, people who turn up at an airport an hour before are the worst. They're always the ones that want to jump queues when they realise they didn't leave enough time.

Queen of Entitlement

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0856.png

Well if she’s making shit private on IG anyone can still see all her shit 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

But don’t worry, YT and Patreon will still be full on grift. Lol

Or here’s a thought as a grown ass middle aged woman… don’t share your family’s personal business on social media and talk to your therapist about how to interact with your followers in a more mature and less cunty manner.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I’ve started Twattan’s first cruise vlog with Jen. They’re still in the terminal and I had to turn it off. lol Both so slappable.
I switched it off when we got his version of her congratulating Captain Minnie for being an inspirational woman or whatever it was she said to her. Couldn’t bear to hear it again, the cringe was so hard my toes a curled up so far they broke out of my trainers. The ridiculous old bag.

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
Confirmation that Scottie is on a permanent layover based on the empty table. Her side is piled high with toot.
Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 16-17-19 Cleaning Out My Closet and Getting Ready for Vacation! Day I...png

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0776.png

So the trip that she didn’t vlog is now all over her IG for content related to her travelling solo vlog. 🙃 Sweetie, you’re not a rock star. Someone was lovely enough to buy you a drink because they watch your videos and apparently like you. That’s it.

Mark81

VIP Member
View attachment 2996525

Lady you live in suburban Atlanta, Georgia. Your mother is somewhere in Arizona. You’re not caring for an elderly parent. Narcs gotta narcs for the pat on the head and faux empathy from their fellow influencers and followers.
It's an insult for those of us who do care.

She's so fucking performative. Her mate Adam is currently role playing as a writer, and she is role playing as a carer

Theodore

VIP Member
She just likes to appear better informed and superior to people. She’s a nasty piece of work. It’s written allover her face.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0808.png

So really she was a rich suburban kid from a John Hughes movie. Did daddy have a Ferrari too?

Her 80 year old mother appears to be in fine form. Definitely nothing that would be categorized as a crisis. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’ve started Twattan’s first cruise vlog with Jen. They’re still in the terminal and I had to turn it off. lol Both so slappable.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
She looks absolutely deranged in that pic.
---
Hannibal Lecter

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Can't believe I used to stand up for her 🤣🤣🤣

She's such a rude arrogant woman

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
What's your problem with white people? Also, menopausal medication can actually save lives. If you knew anything it actually stops and it helps prevent heart disease in women of age and can help diabetes and also stop osteoporosis. It's also the White housewives that keep the view on the air and the decrepit man in office currently.
Ummm hi I don’t have a problem with most white women because I am one. I also don’t have a problem with menopausal meds.

I have a problem with the stereotypical suburban rich white woman, like Jen here, who fails to realize that these issues have been affecting other people for decades and have voted against their best interests because it doesn’t affect them personally. Now that she can’t get her HRT meds and because she has a gay son she’s on the bandwagon. Next up, she’ll be clutching pearls about reproductive health but likely voted for the same people for decades who are now making these laws.

But thanks for randomly popping up to try to defend this horrible woman and to goad me into a fight about the US president. I needed that chuckle over my morning coffee.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Just had a thought. Maybe she’s squirreling away at an undisclosed location to make a Tattle account to secretly defend herself without having to worry about “working”.
That would be the funniest thing ever if she did.
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she doesn’t already have one. Maybe she’s the one who said I was mean on the Brogan thread yesterday. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
She’s so proud of that hideous little Gucci bag 🤣 so funny
That bag is one rhinestone away from being a reject Betsy Johnson you find on sale at TJ Maxx (that’s not a compliment). I like luxury handbags and have a small collection at this point. My caveat is I only drop the cash if the bag will retain or gain value. Otherwise dropping thousands on a pretty trash receptacle you carry around with you is throwing money down a hole. That bag? It’s trendy and it’s tacky. That’s a bad combo for someone who isn’t actually a rich bitch (myself and Jen included).

Bad bag buy, babe. Bad buy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Predicting her first post when she’s back will be something along the lines of “Yes, I’m back and no I’m not going to tell you anything about it”.
At this point I think she’s testing how much of a snippy bitch she can be to her followers and actually enjoying it.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0976.png

I love that she doesn’t realize how performative she is and then calls out others for not being performative 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Shouldn't it be the kids getting her something? They are grown adults and can buy stuff themselves.

And she only didn't want flowers because they wouldn't live up to her standards. Ever heard of its the thought that counts Jen?

Even this has an aggressive demanding undertone.

Theodore

VIP Member
Eats at chain restaurants fine, but then tries to look fancy by blowing $300 on a meal on a Disney cruise plus more on wine pairings and a stupid $50 cocktail. Worst kind of snob.