Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
So she is confirming she has no insight herself on solo travel, and has nothing to add/say about the subject.
Ding ding ding! You are the winner.
Or, she just doesn't want to take the effort to think about it. I think she laughs about charging people patreon money and getting them to do her "work".

Reactions: 2

Mark81

VIP Member
I am unfamiliar with Trek Trendy… will have to look him up this weekend.
He has a thread on here if you want to learn some more. It's not super long. His videos are pretty good, but he has got very samey and no one is sure why he got such high views when he isn't any better or different to others doing same thing

Mark81

VIP Member
So she’s posted that she “only” made $715 in YT ad revenue off herViking river cruise vlog and how the revenue can vary up or down $1000-1500 month to month. She then goes on to say that Patreon pays her bills and allows her to run her business. Such a fucking grift. I couldn’t imagine admitting that you’re shitty enough with your “business” that you rely on donations to fund your lifestyle besides your pilot husband. Grotesque and embarassing.

That's what made me laugh. I thought it was eye opening to see how much her (and others like her in the niche) are earning. But for all the big talk about her 'business', in the next story she admits that without patreon she wouldn't survive. Patreon is basically donations ....thats not a business Jen.

Screenshot_20240608_222302_Instagram.jpg

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I hope so!
---

BTW, you know who else likes expensive stuff?

EVERYBODY. It's just that most won't brag or throw it in anyone else's face who can't buy those things. Because ultimately they're just things.
I think it’s hilarious how tone deaf she is. Nobody is here for your quasi luxury expensive taste content Jen and your followers are leaving as a result. I watch actual luxury vloggers who have money and taste for luxury content. They also don’t have pissy carpet in their bathroom.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Oh her Threads account is a gift!
I noticed. lol I understand scrolling social media if you’re in the hospital passing time with a sick relative who is sleeping lots or close to death. But she literally has an entire house to clean out. I hope the other siblings are more useful.

Mark81

VIP Member
Then maybe don't mention it if you don't want people commenting on it? Jeez, social media basics

Mark81

VIP Member
I can see why some are calling the article headline out, but at the same time I can see why the times wrote it like that. The story is a black princess inspired ride is replacing a ride with racist links. Many people reading the times won't know tiana or the princess and frog, not every one knows that level of disney detail. The story is race based, and always has been, that's why disney are replacing the ride.

Screenshot_20240612_154028_Instagram.jpg

TubeTired

VIP Member
She writes like those ultra conservative mommy bloggers. Back in the day when the Duggars show was at its peak there were loads of those types with blogs. All of them wrote in the same strident tone that Jen uses. I’m doing this. Don’t care what you think. I don’t explain. You’re going to hell. Love and light y’all!

Her life is a permanent vacation anyway at this point. Does she think that Jo and Joan Public is going to think she deserves a break when she’s barely unpacked from her European river cruise. So out of touch.

The Jo Malone thing is just embarrassing. No, I don’t think that’s that really rich people smell like and since wealth is no reflection of moral character I have no desire to smell “rich” If some tosser enriched himself while paying people a pittance and treating them like dirt then I wouldn’t have him on my lawn let alone wanting to smell like the cunt/cuntess. She’s projects so much insecurity.
What smell does she think this is, burnt money? I wonder if she's upset she missed out on the mommy vlogger trend back then.

I wonder if she's going in a sanitarium or something for an evaluation.

they both think that having money makes someone a better person.
That's the American way creeping everywhere. I get in discussions with folks who always talk about working hard. I say working long hours doesn't equate to working hard. Not being able or allowed to take vacations or sick days isn't a work ethic. But then again neither is lazing about and being pissy at people paying you money.

Mark81

VIP Member
Even if you're not using one all the time, I think having one full stop is wild. One so regular that they know you and you can just call up. That's a dysfunctional family/marriage

I've seen a therapist once, for about 4 months. I'd probably go back to them if I needed to, but I'd never say 'I have a therapist'. And I'd be genuinely concerned if I needed to keep seeing one, especially about my family or relationship

TubeTired

VIP Member
View attachment 2985927
What a surprise… her Threads is still public. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Didn’t take long for that backtrack eh? Lol
Another hatred I have with social media - human is a noun. Why do people in social media insist on ignoring language and try to invent words?
Hey millions of views lady, as @Mark81 asked, why are you asking for donations?
Also, maybe learn how to use the things that are the tools of your "job".

TubeTired

VIP Member
Predicting her first post when she’s back will be something along the lines of “Yes, I’m back and no I’m not going to tell you anything about it”.
At this point I think she’s testing how much of a snippy bitch she can be to her followers and actually enjoying it.
Hopefully they'll keep filing toward the exits and let her know why or at least just flip her off on the way out.

She is so sad. I just looked up a Princess cruise with a mini-suite, 7 days, with the highest add on package they have and for 2 it was like $6580. I thought that was pretty good for Alaska and a suite with a good sized balcony.
But what would be the price for her beloved Disney cruise?! I get wanting to make sure you have funds for a place you really want to go if you want to do it right with lots of excursions etc, but if she is holding out to afford disney prices, that is madness. Life is too short!

elliebee27

VIP Member
They used to like and follow Emma Cruises as well, but Emma's only out for herself, and they ditched Emma after her poor treatment of Stef of Sean and Stef after Sean died.
I need the tea since YouTube has been recommending her videos!

TubeTired

VIP Member
Sh’s very sad and contradicts herself constantly. If she wanted to go to Alaska or PEI she would. But it’s easier to fly 45 mins from ATL to MCO and lay by a pool.
Then I guess she's found her calling as a social media person.