Jemhow - Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a cancer patient and I would have walked back out of that room.she said last week all COVID precautions would/will be taken, including contact tracing etc, so I would have assumed the event would be covid compliant...

Reactions: 3
I just can't believe there were no steps taken towards covid safety at that event at all......
No social distancing....squashed into the place like sardines....not a mask in site, not even staff were wearing masks....and people coming from all over and slobbering all over the top of one another.....I'm by no means a covid freak or whatever you wanna call it, and I know people need to get on with it and have a good time, but if I was a cancer sufferer and had a lowered immune system from all the treatment, I'd be wanting to take as many steps as possible to keep myself safe, and others too....... especially considering cases are skyrocketing at the minute....
Not a great promotion for the restaurant when transmissions are through the roof. I’m starting to see what everyone else has been seeing. Something so so distasteful about asking people to donate to keep you alive while you’ve a £1k YSL bag swinging off your shoulder.

Reactions: 9
On a personal level she addressed this way back saying along the lines of she had covid and it didnt kill her.
But the venue would need to be careful not to lose their licence if thats what goes on in their premises.
Ok she may have got it before and it didn't kill her, but what's to stop her getting it again? And what about all of those around her? God only knows how many people will possibly have caught covid at that event yesterday. If I'd organised it, I would have at least requested that the staff wear their masks......

Not a great promotion for the restaurant when transmissions are through the roof. I’m starting to see what everyone else has been seeing. Something so so distasteful about asking people to donate to keep you alive while you’ve a £1k YSL bag swinging off your shoulder.
That bag never left her shoulder even when she was dancing.....and showing up in her limo and designer dress while begging people for their money......all while she still has a gfm page up and running and people donating to it everyday.....

Re covid: if I'd organised that event the least I would have done was requested that the staff follow guidelines and wear their masks..... especially when she is suffering cancer......also seems so unfair that she organised the event and totally ignored guidelines, when other people have had to cut people out of their weddings because venues will only allow so many people etc....

Reactions: 7
Watching the stories, didn’t think it was possible to squeeze the words I, I, I and Me, Me, Me into so many sentences.

The venue is owned by one of her relatives who I’m sure benefitted greatly out of the day too. (Although with so many free loading instagrammers under the one roof they probably paid for very little!) I see one of them stole a goody bag 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A lady who was involved in running her page won the Michael Korea handbag. The raffle was so badly organised - which Clive took the fall for. I couldn’t understand them out for dinner on Friday night when they had such a big event yesterday. Surely they would have been better double checking everything. It seems people are just expected to let it go as she is “winging it”
And her best friend won the prize in her last give away and her kids got the ride on toys intended for the raffle 🙄🙄🙄

Watching the stories, didn’t think it was possible to squeeze the words I, I, I and Me, Me, Me into so many sentences.

The venue is owned by one of her relatives who I’m sure benefitted greatly out of the day too. (Although with so many free loading instagrammers under the one roof they probably paid for very little!) I see one of them stole a goody bag 😂
Anyone who gets sick after attending that deserves it. The whole country is mostly abiding by the rules except these brainless eejits.

So a heap of people who bought raffle tickets (which didn't come cheap) never even got entered into the raffle???
NFW.
Yep! Couldn’t agree more.
She’s completely selfish and self-centred. Neither of them work, they are living a very high fluent lifestyle. She’s not making any sacrifices in her lifestyle at all to cover the costs of this much needed medication, clearly has an expectation that it’s the responsibility of the community to fund her medical needs.
if it was me I’d put absolutely everything I had into staying alive, not begging for more and more.
her attitude disgusts me.
id be curious how much is kept back from the fundraiser to cover expenses and how much she actually shares out.

Reactions: 7
Her husband also bought her a pair of £1000 YSL shoes only a few weeks ago. She said she needs to pay £900 a week for her meds from Mexico - surely the money for the shoes would be better spent trying to prolong your wife’s life.

Reactions: 12
Her husband also bought her a pair of £1000 YSL shoes only a few weeks ago. She said she needs to pay £900 a week for her meds from Mexico - surely the money for the shoes would be better spent trying to prolong your wife’s life.
Probably thought they'd get it back through donations, did you see the girl brid or whatever she's called has been on asking people to do monthly direct debits?
I'm all for paying for different treatments what aren't on the NHS, but there's a beautiful little girl called Chloe

That poor child has neuroblastoma pretty much all her life, as you see in the link, her family were constantly asking for donations, nearly a million I think over all.
Anyways, that poor child has been in the states, pretty much any medical place what happily took the donation money. But I just seen on there Instagram that she's on her last days now and that's broke my heart.
Definitely all for trying different treatments, but in the end, is it really worth the hundreds and thousands of pounds?
From what you can tell, her parents definitely used all the money towards treatments and not on designer things anyways.
Very, very sad, hearts breaking for her and her parents at this point. :cry:
If you read as well, her parents pretty much laid out all the costs what was going where etc, I even donated.
I think that's what she and Lyndsey should be doing, let's people understand, instead of just going into hiding and giving no exact answers, no wonder people are starting to question.

Sorry to derail, but I think it just shows how different people handle fundraising.

Last edited:
The draw was rushed through, deciding to raffle different prizes together at the last minute. There was absolutely no organisation to the whole thing. I have seen the lady Brid looking for people to donate on a monthly basis. Yeah surely after watching Jemma swanning about living the life o’reilly with designer this and that I don’t think so.

The draw was rushed through, deciding to raffle different prizes together at the last minute. There was absolutely no organisation to the whole thing. I have seen the lady Brid looking for people to donate on a monthly basis. Yeah surely after watching Jemma swanning about living the life o’reilly with designer this and that I don’t think so

There’s going to be more lunch’s with Jemhow! 😂 As long as there are idiots buying into her bull, she will milk it!

Never seen someone eat out so much. Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner.
Also, the video of her getting out of the limo, she definitely does think highly of herself.

I'm a cancer patient and I would have walked back out of that room.she said last week all COVID precautions would/will be taken, including contact tracing etc, so I would have assumed the event would be covid compliant...
Well you only have to watch the videos to see that it was not covid compliant, not a mask in sight (on attendees or staff) squashed in like sardines, and slabbering all over the top of each other, people travelled from all over the place to attend that lunch and cases are already skyrocketing, so I will be surprised if there are no covid cases coming from it (but we won't hear about them). I don't have cancer, count myself as fully healthy, am vaccinated and boosted and I would have turned on my heal and walked out. I'm not saying the even shouldnt have taken place, but it should have been organised within covid guidelines for everyones safety.....

There’s going to be more lunch’s with Jemhow! 😂 As long as there are idiots buying into her bull, she will milk it!
What did she need the hospice healing house built for if she’s so well to attend daily dinners out drinks events etc . Imagine that house built on hospice grounds, children could benefit .

Reactions: 6
What did she need the hospice healing house built for if she’s so well to attend daily dinners out drinks events etc . Imagine that house built on hospice grounds, children could benefit .
All front for a freebie, she wanted an office for her car sales

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.