Jemhow - Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye.... This always made me feel a bit odd. Lunch with a seriously sick woman? I genuinely don't see the appeal I'd be terrified to go near her in case I was carrying anything her poor immune system couldn't handle!
She's running it like a BPerfect event it just seems weird.
Agree, but show must go on, this fabulous lifestyle won’t pay for itself.

Reactions: 1
Oh yep. I just can’t get my head around this. With the amount of prizes will the whole afternoon be spent doing the raffle?

Reactions: 2
I don't understand the reason for the event, is it raising funds for her fund for mexico?
Yes I too noticed the kids crying on one of her videos, but she said Clive was outside with them.

I don't understand the reason for the event, is it raising funds for her fund for mexico?
Yes I too noticed the kids crying on one of her videos, but she said Clive was outside with them.
The money raised is being split between Jemma and 2 other charities supposedly

Thank you donegalwoman123 ..Think she bit off more than she can chew, and to me, it didn't seem very organized or well run, or something........just can't put my finger on it .

Reactions: 2
Fully aware this isn’t a rave thread but I think Jem looks stunning.

To add though I find the lunch with her weird but I find all the local influencers who do things like this really weird. I’d rather have lunch with my mum than the local Z listers.

ETA I don’t donate to any go fund type things from Instagram. I was burned once before when I donated to a girl from Liverpool who was “diagnosed” with cancer. Certainly not saying this is Jem at all! However this story has made me question a lot that I see online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In those stories in the limo she comes across so full of herself. No t one bit of humility. Sorry I just don’t understand this behaviour.

Reactions: 3

To add though I find the lunch with her weird but I find all the local influencers who do things like this really weird. I’d rather have lunch with my mum than the local Z listers.

ETA I don’t donate to any go fund type things from Instagram. I was burned once before when I donated to a girl from Liverpool who was “diagnosed” with cancer. Certainly not saying this is Jem at all! However this story has made me question a lot that I see online.

Can't deny that she is such a beautiful young woman.
Today's just a weird day I'm not sure you will see much humility today in regards to why this money is being raised.

That article is shocking! Well done to the friends to called the police after challenging her.

There is doubt that she does look stunning, but it is hard to keep up with the designer clothes, handbags, shoes, makeup, lashes, fancy dinners and 5 star hotel stays....all while she still has a go fund me page open and is constantly fundraising for more money.....

Not a mask in sight at the lunch event....
For someone suffering from cancer and with cases being so high, you would think she would be encouraging people to be a bit more careful.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What was the big surprise/secret that she had mentioned about the event?
Hope lots of $$$ was raised and that those who donated prizes and goodie bag items get plenty of business from it

I feel for her with her diagnosis and her poor family. I happily contributed to her fund for going to Mexico but I now think the whole thing has become very disingenuous. I certainly don’t want to add further distress to her situation but this whole fund raising her got out of hand.
Sums up the situation perfectly. Non stop greed, and very suspicious. The healing house was an incredibly generous donation on top of everything else she received. Lapland is also on the cards. It’s shameful. To top it all “Clive “forgot “ the ticket names today for the big event. Imagine contributing to that. 🤬🤬🤬

Aye.... This always made me feel a bit odd. Lunch with a seriously sick woman? I genuinely don't see the appeal I'd be terrified to go near her in case I was carrying anything her poor immune system couldn't handle!
She's running it like a BPerfect event it just seems weird.
Jesus if you were terminal and that sick would you put your health at so much risk in the life of a pandemic when covid could finish you off. I’d be at home every second with my children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
New to this forum & not on social media (Fakebook or Instaglam) as they not good 4 my mental health with all the fakeness, competition, lies & Soo many wannabes (keeping up with the Kardashians) so I can relate to where use r coming from & ur reasons 4 coming 2 these conclusions!!!! I just don't understand how ppl have d conscience & desire 2 behave & protray themselves in such ways 4 likes, money, freebies & admiration!! 🙄

Sums up the situation perfectly. Non stop greed, and very suspicious. The healing house was an incredibly generous donation on top of everything else she received. Lapland is also on the cards. It’s shameful. To top it all “Clive “forgot “ the ticket names today for the big event. Imagine contributing to that. 🤬🤬🤬
So a heap of people who bought raffle tickets (which didn't come cheap) never even got entered into the raffle???

A lady who was involved in running her page won the Michael Korea handbag. The raffle was so badly organised - which Clive took the fall for. I couldn’t understand them out for dinner on Friday night when they had such a big event yesterday. Surely they would have been better double checking everything. It seems people are just expected to let it go as she is “winging it”

Reactions: 3
A lady who was involved in running her page won the Michael Korea handbag. The raffle was so badly organised - which Clive took the fall for. I couldn’t understand them out for dinner on Friday night when they had such a big event yesterday. Surely they would have been better double checking everything. It seems people are just expected to let it go as she is “winging it”
Not sure if MIchael *Korea* instead of Kors was intentional but lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can't believe there were no steps taken towards covid safety at that event at all......
No social distancing....squashed into the place like sardines....not a mask in site, not even staff were wearing masks....and people coming from all over and slobbering all over the top of one another.....I'm by no means a covid freak or whatever you wanna call it, and I know people need to get on with it and have a good time, but if I was a cancer sufferer and had a lowered immune system from all the treatment, I'd be wanting to take as many steps as possible to keep myself safe, and others too....... especially considering cases are skyrocketing at the minute....

Reactions: 5
On a personal level she addressed this way back saying along the lines of she had covid and it didnt kill her.
But the venue would need to be careful not to lose their licence if thats what goes on in their premises.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.