Jemhow - Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, I can’t imagine what the family have gone through this past while. Horrible news for anyone to receive but I do feel it’s important for people to question where the hard earned money they have generously given has went.

I don’t agree with giving someone Endless amounts of money directly into their bank account to spend as they wish. What happened to the good old days of donating to a registered charity and the charity then distribute the money as they see fit. Everything is transparent, everyone gets a fair go.

£165,000 of GFM donations and god knows what else could save numerous peoples lives.
Instead this way, someone who shouts the loudest gets all the money and someone who hasn’t the confidence or energy will struggle to get by.

Another point that hasn’t been made yet- there is absolutely no scientific evidence to prove that any of this Mexico treatment is actually working. There is a reason there are none of these centres any closer than Mexico. These are private companies who are profiting out of peoples desperation. They can charge whatever they want and aren’t allowed in 99% of countries.

Reactions: 13
Exactly, I can’t imagine what the family have gone through this past while. Horrible news for anyone to receive but I do feel it’s important for people to question where the hard earned money they have generously given has went.

I don’t agree with giving someone Endless amounts of money directly into their bank account to spend as they wish. What happened to the good old days of donating to a registered charity and the charity then distribute the money as they see fit. Everything is transparent, everyone gets a fair go.

£165,000 of GFM donations and god knows what else could save numerous peoples lives.
Instead this way, someone who shouts the loudest gets all the money and someone who hasn’t the confidence or energy will struggle to get by.

Another point that hasn’t been made yet- there is absolutely no scientific evidence to prove that any of this Mexico treatment is actually working. There is a reason there are none of these centres any closer than Mexico. These are private companies who are profiting out of peoples desperation. They can charge whatever they want and aren’t allowed in 99% of countries.
Well according to doctors, all these places are doing is getting peoples hopes up and lining their own pockets at the same time....I watched a video about this before and the doctor said that if these treatments actually worked people wouldn't have to be forking out so much and travelling to Mexico in order to avail of it and that it just gives sufferers false hope, it may slow things down, but it won't stop it.....

Reactions: 5
Well according to doctors, all these places are doing is getting peoples hopes up and lining their own pockets at the same time....I watched a video about this before and the doctor said that if these treatments actually worked people wouldn't have to be forking out so much and travelling to Mexico in order to avail of it and that it just gives sufferers false hope, it may slow things down, but it won't stop it.....
Sure did yous ever see the stories months ago? I think she was friends with an older woman who was out there, the poor woman got really sick, ended up in intensive care and all that and hope 4 cancer didn't give 2 fucks about her, but happily took the money she raised and wouldn't give a refund.
Poor woman had to beg for money to get back to the UK as insurance was through the roof.
I think that woman died in hospital a few months ago, absolutely horrific from the sounds of it, but she should've stayed in the UK, but obviously got lured in by false hope.

Reactions: 3
Sure did yous ever see the stories months ago? I think she was friends with an older woman who was out there, the poor woman got really sick, ended up in intensive care and all that and hope 4 cancer didn't give 2 fucks about her, but happily took the money she raised and wouldn't give a refund.
Poor woman had to beg for money to get back to the UK as insurance was through the roof.
I think that woman died in hospital a few months ago, absolutely horrific from the sounds of it, but she should've stayed in the UK, but obviously got lured in by false hope.
I have heard of people having success, but as far as I know their prognosis wasn't terminal, they used the place in Mexico more for healing etc....
Then again I'm sure if I was in the same situation as these people, I would probably be trying anything to get some extra time with my children even if it was just delaying the inevitable......
No one is questioning why Jemma is going to Mexico, they are just questioning the way the money we have all donated is being spent in the best way...

I suppose the point I’m trying to make is that this £900 per week medication that’s she’s claiming is keeping her alive probably isn’t making any difference
It may be healing/making her feel healthier and more energetic etc, but I honestly feel like it is just delaying the inevitable.
Obviously I would love more than anything to be proven wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Aye it sorta screams "I'm doing this for the other charities" as a distraction from the issues discussed here.
Never saw a competition like it ! EVERY SINGLE PERSON who allegedly won a prize donated it to get. What was the reason for entering in the first time??? Fools

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw that she’s now going to Lapland with money fundraised by someone. I really hope the kids have a wonderful time seeing Santa.

I see her bed was gifted. I refuse to use companies that also exploit someone for their own gain.

I hope Jemma’s scan goes well today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know I've only recently joined d thread & I wish Jemma & family all d very best through these hard times they're facing!! But re compulsive spending & lavish lifestyle I wonder is Jemma addicted 2 d social media fame?? Keeping up appearances, filters, admirers, freebies etc & is just living up 2 d expectations of d lifestyle it protrays??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Guys do yous mind if I ask yous a quick question?
See this Bried Lynch one that's doing all this fundraising for Jemma....what is her connection to Jemma? Like is she a family member or a friend or what? Sorry I'm just curious.....
And is she encouraging people to sign up to direct debits or something to donate so much a month to the fund???? My cousin just mentioned something like that, but we're wondering do we have the wrong end of the stick.....thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
Yes £27,000 was mentioned .... must have had expenses to pay out of that.
I think Breid is just a "fan" and the purpose was followers would pay a monthly amount to pay for Jemmas mexico prescribed meds.
Then she would no longer need to fundraise for the meds herself again.
Can only imagine the fear she must have in getting the scan.

Yes £27,000 was mentioned .... must have had expenses to pay out of that.
I think Breid is just a "fan" and the purpose was followers would pay a monthly amount to pay for Jemmas mexico prescribed meds.
Then she would no longer need to fundraise for the meds herself again.
Can only imagine the fear she must have in getting the scan.
Yea she did say that expenses would have to be paid out of the total....

Thanks for clearing that up about Bried is was just wondering what her connection was 😊

Awe she must be terrified going for that scan, please God it's not as bad as feared.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker and first time posting.
I have followed her for a long time now and yes, I have donated in the past to her GFM.

Around the Mexico trip became a bit unsure, when so many of her entourage headed off with her, but then l thought okay maybe if l was in that position l would do that too. All in this together vibes.

Moreover, the flash of the cash at this stage cannot be overlooked.

I do understand people have willingly donated, she can do what she likes with the money.

But come on, show some ounce of humility and respect for those people that have donated.
Leave the shoes and the shades off the gram!

Also hoping scan is the news she wants to hear and of course wishing her well in her health journey.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! This is what we've all been saying all along....it is not about her illness it is about what she is doing with the money that was donated to her by people's generosity......

Also notice that the past few days she seems quite catty/bitter in her videos which is making me think she or someone close to her is watching this thread.....
I have definitely seen the catty side to her come out in videos in the past. She tries toooo hard to come across as sweet and lovely. I don't buy it. And definitely she's reading tattle

Reactions: 2
I have definitely seen the catty side to her come out in videos in the past. She tries toooo hard to come across as sweet and lovely. I don't buy it. And definitely she's reading tattle
She has to have been reading tattle...she started backtracking so much this last while....and she knows people are questioning the spends....

That being said I pray everything goes well for her today

Reactions: 3
I see her bed was gifted. I refuse to use companies that also exploit someone for their own gain.

I hope Jemma’s scan goes well today.
This is a very good point. Never thought about it like this.
It’s actually disgusting what these companies are doing. The fact they are giving discount codes they are essentially using her platform as a terminally Ill cancer patient to try to sell their products. And she’s happy to do it as she’s receiving all this free stuff!

Reactions: 6
Not sure what everyone else thinks but my personal opinion is that we should actually delete this thread. I'm all for calling people out but this Lady is actually on limited time and let's not add to her horrific outlook. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.