Jemhow - Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what everyone else thinks but my personal opinion is that we should actually delete this thread. I'm all for calling people out but this Lady is actually on limited time and let's not add to her horrific outlook. 😢
I don’t follow Jemma but I agree. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but honestly I’m uncomfortable with this thread. Nobody knows how long this girl has and I just think that none of the time she has left should be spent worrying about Tattle and I’d worry about her family finding this thread some day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes maybe do no harm to delete - hopefully our points have given food for thought. But we don’t want to add to her stress.
I don’t follow Jemma but I agree. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but honestly I’m uncomfortable with this thread. Nobody knows how long this girl has and I just think that none of the time she has left should be spent worrying about Tattle and I’d worry about her family finding this thread some day.

Reactions: 2
The girl is living her best life, she probably doesn’t have much time left. If social media fame, fancy dresses & enjoying herself makes her last year or so happy. I say let the girl be happy & live her last days the way she chooses. I don’t think she should be made to feel guilty or bad about it.

Reactions: 5
I only created the thread as it was derailing other threads. Apologies if I've caused any annoyance or offence in doing so. I believe it may be a Mod needed to delete?

Reactions: 5
Hi all,

Due to reports we’re getting about this woman’s personal circumstances the thread will be locked,

We wish no harm to anyone and although nobody is posting on her socials directly,
and this is a commentary platform where users discuss what she chooses to put online,
out of respect it will remain closed until a decision is made by admin regarding its future.

thank you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.