Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be upping the anti on poor me, and wanting more money, my mind boggles at how greedy jem is!

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely disgusting that she is asking her sheep to spend £65 on a onesie so she can ‘make memories with her children’ (or some shit like that, was too busy rolling my eyes into my skull to read it properly). Obviously all the money raised isn’t enough it’s always more more more with her

Reactions: 9
Also no refunds

Reactions: 2
That'll come in handy for buying Christmas presents! Why does she need a fundraiser when she's a tropic ambassador and earning well,(or so she claims) has her new boutique and they also have a car sales business?

I think the public are having their eye wiped with this doll

Reactions: 6
Why does she automatically think that as soon as someone is sick it's time to start demanding whatever you want. My heart breaks for that poor child and her family and if she was mine I would be buying her all the Roblox she wants. I would be mortified to see what Jemma was doing.

Reactions: 11
That tiny tortle one has some neck on her. The jumpers she was selling the last time were 50 quid! I won’t be parting with my hard earned money to line these two roaches pockets

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.