Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of new commenters on this thread

Think many people had doubts but because of the situation were just quietly watching from afar - some probably thought to criticise was wrong in such a situation.

Now the smokescreen is clearing and people really are seeing them for what they are - a couple cashing in on the goodwill and generosity of others. A pair of money grabbers with not a moral bone between them.

Doesn’t matter how Kevan Jon and Hair extensions you try to dress it up in, it’s still a tit show of greed personified

Reactions: 12
Her mother is still in Turkey, says shes away for nearly a fortnight. Something doesn’t sit right with me there now, how her mammy could leave the country for two weeks knowing shes terminal and without even the help of childcare. I genuinely think it is Jemma who has cut her mother off

Reactions: 5
Her mother is still in Turkey, says shes away for nearly a fortnight. Something doesn’t sit right with me there now, how her mammy could leave the country for two weeks knowing shes terminal and without even the help of childcare. I genuinely think it is Jemma who has cut her mother off
Jemma seems like the kind of person who would cut off anyone who didn't toe the line. People who can't deal with criticism online generally can't deal with it offline either.

Still waiting for the raffle from last week. A few people I know bought tickets and are too scared to question it now because of the treatment tomorrow. How sly.

• Wow
Still waiting for the raffle from last week. A few people I know bought tickets and are too scared to question it now because of the treatment tomorrow. How sly.
Why are they too scared? Who ran the raffle? Why don't they just send a message to whoever was taking the donations. Treatment is treatment, doesn't she have treatment every day of the week?

Reactions: 3
Why are they too scared? Who ran the raffle? Why don't they just send a message to whoever was taking the donations. Treatment is treatment, doesn't she have treatment every day of the week?
In case she "outs them" and also don't want to question a terminal person. It's sad how many don't see through it yet

Reactions: 2
No doubt it will be her friends that win and she’ll be so happy for them
Sounds like Tiffany Brien and all her little chums winning all her giveaways ‘fair and square’ 🙄 these insta huns needs to be answerable to someone/something. Sick of the lot of them

I asked and was told the raffle took place at the event last week and all winners have been notified 🤷‍♀️
There was absolutely no sign of it...and also I noticed in the past there have been live videos of this happening, people tagged, businesses tagged. I think this is the nail in the head for me seeing what a con artist she is

Reactions: 11
If it was announced on the day then they should have posted the draw while posting everything else from the day

• Heart
See Bried is trying to raise money another way now. The folk of Omagh are scundered with Jemma so has to go for the north coast now 🧐
Is she having a laugh?! There's at least 25k from recent events / promotions that was meant for Mexico. Why more money is needed 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.