Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a good prognosis then is it? Is it terminal? Have they given her a time frame?
She was apparently told early last year that she could expect to live for a year or so and that there were no treatment options (as the chemo she had was stopped because it wasn't working). However, we know that she's been offered at least two other (conventional) treatments, one of which she's starting next week, the other she declined because she was pursuing 'natural' treatment from an extremely expensive quack clinic in Mexico.

Reactions: 1
She was apparently told early last year that she could expect to live for a year or so and that there were no treatment options (as the chemo she had was stopped because it wasn't working). However, we know that she's been offered at least two other (conventional) treatments, one of which she's starting next week, the other she declined because she was pursuing 'natural' treatment from an extremely expensive quack clinic in Mexico.
Why would you decline treatment?! 🤯

Why would you decline treatment?! 🤯
Because she believes she's being healed through 'natural' methods that are promoted by the Hope4Cancer clinic in Mexico. She's been there twice and plans to go again soon. They charge tens of thousands of pounds per visit and Jemma has raised hundreds of thousands through various fundraisers. It's possible that her faith in the clinic has been somewhat shaken given recent scan results that show new tumours, so that may be why she's decided to go ahead with this new treatment option.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Because she believes she's being healed through 'natural' methods that are promoted by the Hope4Cancer clinic in Mexico. She's been there twice and plans to go again soon. They charge tens of thousands of pounds per visit and Jemma has raised hundreds of thousands through various fundraisers. It's possible that her faith in the clinic has been somewhat shaken given recent scan results that show new tumours, so that may be why she's decided to go ahead with this new treatment option.
Do they have any proven results of working? Surely that’s a scam taking advantage of vulnerable sick people?! Otherwise why wouldn’t the NHS offer it? And I hate to ask, but after everything that has come to light about Azalea Cain and the parents and her charity foundation and them spending it on themselves, is there any sort of record of proof of where all the money that has been raised is going to?

Reactions: 2
Do they have any proven results of working? Surely that’s a scam taking advantage of vulnerable sick people?! Otherwise why wouldn’t the NHS offer it? And I hate to ask, but after everything that has come to light about Azalea Cain and the parents and her charity foundation and them spending it on themselves, is there any sort of record of proof of where all the money that has been raised is going to?
I follow a few people who claim they’ve been cured in Mexico.

• Wow
Hope for Cancer Mexico is only recommended for those with stage 1 and 2 cancer. Usually if people were stage 3 or 4 they tell them to bugger off but not this one as she helps promote it. There’s an instagrammed in America who was stage 3 and they told her there was nothing they could do. She’s now thankfully cancer free and calls out hope for cancer. If I can remember her profile I’ll share it

Reactions: 7
Hope for Cancer Mexico is only recommended for those with stage 1 and 2 cancer. Usually if people were stage 3 or 4 they tell them to bugger off but not this one as she helps promote it. There’s an instagrammed in America who was stage 3 and they told her there was nothing they could do. She’s now thankfully cancer free and calls out hope for cancer. If I can remember her profile I’ll share it

I hate myself for saying it … but often I doubt what exactly her diagnosis and prognosis is at any & every point.

Reactions: 11
She has thrown out that she's in touch with her Dr's in Mexico London and Belfast so I don't think Mexico is out just yet.

This is so irrelevant but something she said a few nights ago really annoyed me. It was when she was ‘bigging’ up Bried saying years ago back in the day she would have parties in the same circles as Bried’s son- I I know all her 4 sons very well and would’ve been in the same circles and never once did I ever come across Jem and fail to see any links. It’s stupid but it annoyed me lol

Reactions: 3
This is so irrelevant but something she said a few nights ago really annoyed me. It was when she was ‘bigging’ up Bried saying years ago back in the day she would have parties in the same circles as Bried’s son- I I know all her 4 sons very well and would’ve been in the same circles and never once did I ever come across Jem and fail to see any links. It’s stupid but it annoyed me lol
Does her lying even surprise you

She has thrown out that she's in touch with her Dr's in Mexico London and Belfast so I don't think Mexico is out just yet.
Mentioned so no one questions the money raised

Reactions: 4
What a Billy bullshitter. Why lie about something like that? Where is her and Clive the Clit Immobilizer from

• Haha
What a Billy bullshitter. Why lie about something like that? Where is her and Clive the Clit Immobilizer from
Omagh and Bried lives in Castlerock so how they would have run in the same circle I don’t know.

See on her stories she was fit to go for a big walk today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.