Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look At that woman Brieds page. I feel sorry for her, she comes across as a little vulnerable and naive. Is Jemma taking advantage of this and her good nature? I’m honestly shocked to read some of the comments above about her and slime ball Clive

Reactions: 4
A lot of what Jemma does make me wonder… When she comes on with her sad story I feel so so guilty. But then things seems to go back to normal with the shilling, days away and modelling clothes and I start to question her all over again.

Reactions: 7
Just had a look At that woman Brieds page. I feel sorry for her, she comes across as a little vulnerable and naive. Is Jemma taking advantage of this and her good nature? I’m honestly shocked to read some of the comments above about her and slime ball Clive
She laughs and witches about that poor woman, a user literally told us that and was never thankful for brieds help.
It's on the last thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jesus them kids are rough with those poor wee animals. Why does she not tell them to be gentle?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
Is this fundraising legalised and audited by an independent authority as it should be if holding fundraising activities to this extent. The greed is unbelievable.
Of course it isn’t. Sure when they were selling raffle tickets through PayPal, money was held back as you can’t do that through PayPal as it’s gambling.

Watched her stories this evening and she likes the caravan life then says in the next breath, if only we had money!!!! She’s got well over 200k in donations. She has such a brass neck. I’ve no sympathy for her anymore after watching all the manipulation. She treats bried like dung

Reactions: 8
Of course it isn’t. Sure when they were selling raffle tickets through PayPal, money was held back as you can’t do that through PayPal as it’s gambling.

Watched her stories this evening and she likes the caravan life then says in the next breath, if only we had money!!!! She’s got well over 200k in donations. She has such a brass neck. I’ve no sympathy for her anymore after watching all the manipulation. She treats bried like dung
She is looking for a gifted caravan 100%

Reactions: 8
Sorry but if I was in her situation and had kids I would want to be making memories with them, things you can’t put a price on. Not being on the beg constantly for gifted items. What a sad vacuous life. Just shows how shallow she is and where her priorities lie.

Reactions: 7
Holy duck!!!! That’s bad. Wonder did Donnelly’s push for a prosecution?
I don’t think so tbh. It was a matter of holding the hands up and walking out before all the disciplinary action and suspensions etc. He was only in the job a matter of months.

Jemma had a similar issue with sticky fingers but before they could commence disciplinary action she went off on the sick and as she was pregnant couldn’t be touched until after the child was born.
She’s a smart one you have to give her that. Doesn’t have a great name about Omagh or Cookstown

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t think so tbh. It was a matter of holding the hands up and walking out before all the disciplinary action and suspensions etc. He was only in the job a matter of months.

Jemma had a similar issue with sticky fingers but before they could commence disciplinary action she went off on the sick and as she was pregnant couldn’t be touched until after the child was born.
She’s a smart one you have to give her that. Doesn’t have a great name about Omagh or Cookstown
Tell us more

Reactions: 2
It's funny (not haha funny, obviously) because Jemma tries so hard to project this bravely suffering saint-like image, but the reality is that illness often just brings out all the worst qualities that some people already had, precisely because being ill makes them untouchable. It's pretty obvious from multiple comments that she (and Clive) were always greedy, grasping, insincere people.

Jemma's illness just made it possible for her to go on the beg in a massive way, with the bonus that anyone asking questions immediately gets shut down by her latest sob story, even though she regularly shows herself living a more active life than plenty of healthy people do. I don't doubt that she's ill, but there is so much about her story that is just deeply weird and inconsistent.

Reactions: 9
It's funny (not haha funny, obviously) because Jemma tries so hard to project this bravely suffering saint-like image, but the reality is that illness often just brings out all the worst qualities that some people already had, precisely because being ill makes them untouchable. It's pretty obvious from multiple comments that she (and Clive) were always greedy, grasping, insincere people.

Jemma's illness just made it possible for her to go on the beg in a massive way, with the bonus that anyone asking questions immediately gets shut down by her latest sob story, even though she regularly shows herself living a more active life than plenty of healthy people do. I don't doubt that she's ill, but there is so much about her story that is just deeply weird and inconsistent.
Totally agree it just doesnt add up at all

Considering her and Dame Deborah were both in similar situations ie not receiving active treatment they are absolute polar opposites to look at it

I haven’t been following her for very long so not aware of all the circumstances and situation etc what is her actual diagnosis?

I haven’t been following her for very long so not aware of all the circumstances and situation etc what is her actual diagnosis?
She has stage 4 ovarian cancer what went to her bones and then now her lungs and spine.
She had stage 1 years ago, they removed it, said it wouldn't come back, but did come back as stage 4.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.