Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well for someone that had to be carried to the bathroom last week, it's beyond miraculous that she danced the afternoon away yesterday šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Celebration of what? She had it set up business event which pretty much sums her up. Likely the PowerPoint presentation of her story promised wonā€™t have have happened as that many lies and contradictions.
Ha! Business event, my god. So sheā€™s happy to be a business but not a charity as then she would have to account for every penny. Her mantra has always been ā€œbut Iā€™m not a charityā€. See none of her family were at the event

I got the impression that the place didnā€™t seem that full (of course I could be wrong). Also the comment she put up about Clive on the podium totally inappropriate.

I wonder was there a fancy limo ride this time or have people started to see the reality

I got the impression that the place didnā€™t seem that full (of course I could be wrong). Also the comment she put up about Clive on the podium totally inappropriate.

I wonder was there a fancy limo ride this time or have people started to see the reality
I dont think so or it would have beem on show for the gram

Reactions: 2

It didnā€™t look very full when it showed the dancing on the gram. Lots of empty spaces around the room. Granted it looked like a huge room so it could have just been that there were not enough people to fill it.

Reactions: 1
It didnā€™t look very full when it showed the dancing on the gram. Lots of empty spaces around the room. Granted it looked like a huge room so it could have just been that there were not enough people to fill it.
It look like a big room, but the vibe I got was that it wasnā€™t near full. When you compare it to the one back in January that was full.

Reactions: 1
Well for someone that had to be carried to the bathroom last week, it's beyond miraculous that she danced the afternoon away yesterday šŸ™„
If Mexico isnā€™t a goer now I assume the vast donations are refundable? How low can you go accepting an cheap air fryer today and all these companies jumping on the cancer advertisement freebie train should be ashamed of themselves. I swear if she got a free coffee the wig would go onšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ After giving the NHS hell and verbal abuse sheā€™s now expecting them to look after her after mocking people using mobility aids. Shameful of her and anyone associated with her accepting this behavior.

Reactions: 9
Just a random thing I noticed. At the blisso event for support2gether jemma was saying how self conscious she was with the 360 selfie thing, but at her own event she was loving it!!

Reactions: 2
There couldn't possibly be any need for more fundraising? Is there ever going to be an end? If Mexico is an end and the new chemo is funded- does she expect for everyone to fund just general day to day living? I just can't get my head around that. People are living and struggling to afford cancer every day. Husbands/ wives out working every hour to make up the other income. I started following her with all respect and sorrow for her. Donated Ā£50 of which I don't have as a mum on maternity with young kids. Has anyone took the time to roughly add up an amount against how much roughly mexico/ machines/ meds have cost? This needs investigated thoroughly. I can't believe that there isn't a percentage of GFM that goes into a regulating body to ensure it's being spent in the correct areas. Really puts me off ever using it again after Jemma

Reactions: 12
There couldn't possibly be any need for more fundraising? Is there ever going to be an end? If Mexico is an end and the new chemo is funded- does she expect for everyone to fund just general day to day living? I just can't get my head around that. People are living and struggling to afford cancer every day. Husbands/ wives out working every hour to make up the other income. I started following her with all respect and sorrow for her. Donated Ā£50 of which I don't have as a mum on maternity with young kids. Has anyone took the time to roughly add up an amount against how much roughly mexico/ machines/ meds have cost? This needs investigated thoroughly. I can't believe that there isn't a percentage of GFM that goes into a regulating body to ensure it's being spent in the correct areas. Really puts me off ever using it again after Jemma
Look at the inventory of cars in the driveway for sale and people still believe they are penniless parents

Reactions: 3
Following on from the fallout with Shannen and the GFM that hasnā€™t gone away despite her tears and alleged lack of sleep, these moneyraisers and fundraisers would want to start keeping paper trails and be transparent about how money is spent. Itā€™s simply not good enough to continuously beg for donations yet then proclaim that the money is theirs to do what they wish once someone has donated. People give out of the goodness of their hearts Not to be conned. You would be very foolish to think it wouldā€™nt happen to you because you are unwell. People are waking up and seeing extravagant lifestyles and no end in sight when the begging bowl appears.

Reactions: 7
If i recall there was also fundraising for was it manchester trial? She wanted it separate from mexico.
But manchester trial never happened?
Funds are obvs used for lifestyle and then theres all the freebies she gets. Shame on businesses using her to promote.
Really though she and clive are both working....the car business...tropic...the influencer stuff. Bound to be benefits received also.
If her friend is going to mexico soon (it was said they were going together)....cant she bring back whatever rubbish mexico prescribes and totally no need for jemma to go on holiday there and leave her babies?
Having donated previously before i caught on what a scam this all is....i would really love a breakdown of what my money has been used for.
Could you do that jemma? Be honest.

Reactions: 9
Shannen joyce (big c and me) is squirming atm as sheā€™s wonā€™t disclose where all her GFM money has went to. People want answers and rightly so after donating hard earned cash.

Reactions: 7
Funny I was chatting with my partner and we had said anyone who contributes should get a say on how it is spent. For example a poll should be done wether you think funds would be useful for I.e- a holiday for the family. Like she should bring how money is spent to those who have "invested". She's basically spending out money which we were told was for Mexico. I would be very annoyed that my money went to a play park in the garden. I think I've just got more and more annoyed as the time has gone on. I don't follow shannon big c but I must read her thread and get an idea on her craic- assume it's similar

Reactions: 6
Funny I was chatting with my partner and we had said anyone who contributes should get a say on how it is spent. For example a poll should be done wether you think funds would be useful for I.e- a holiday for the family. Like she should bring how money is spent to those who have "invested". She's basically spending out money which we were told was for Mexico. I would be very annoyed that my money went to a play park in the garden. I think I've just got more and more annoyed as the time has gone on. I don't follow shannon big c but I must read her thread and get an idea on her craic- assume it's similar
Shannonā€™s thread will take you hours to get through so put your feet up....hers is a whole new level šŸ¤£

• Haha
What about all the fundraisers gemma doesn't even mention?
A cancer diagnosis does bot give you the right not to be held questionable for your actions, she should be ashamed taking all that money

What about all the fundraisers gemma doesn't even mention?
A cancer diagnosis does bot give you the right not to be held questionable for your actions, she should be ashamed taking all that money
Jemma doesnā€™t know the meaning of the word shame and any money that has been donated she views as her money and she will never be accountable for it. When asked you with get the doe eyed Iā€™m sick Jemma or the venomous snake that makes up spurious claims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.