Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been reading here hasn't she?! The 'message' she received about the 'big ticket item' beg came from me on here - I don't comment much on this thread as my god the woman has terminal cancer, 3 weeuns and my heart breaks for her and everyone in that position, but I couldn't quite get over the sheer greed, the audacity and total arrogance with which she knew she would be able to ask for something and she would get it. I mean, that's exactly what she said! I was literally replying to a comment she posted on her social media for everyone to see, and I was replying on a forum which she has no need to read.
She's now said her wish list is things like seeing her children grow etc - that's totally not what she alluded to on her previous post as she said she wouldn't post it as she would be overwhelmed by people trying to help - no one can gift her extra time which is what she really needs.

I also can't believe anyone is messaging her directly commenting on her teeth or her hair, and if they are, they are bleeping scum, no doubt about that.

Jemma chops and changes her agenda so often it's hard to see past the free gifts, the spending, the days out, the clothes/shoes/make up on when she apparently can't lift a cup or dress her kids for school. We are only commenting on what we see. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The truth hurts I guess . She could actually take note and grow from what we are saying but she’s rather continue with the greed and begging . And actually offer some gratitude to the nhs , she’ll be sat waiting for the district nurse to come do her bloods and dress her picc line if she got another one in (don’t follow cus her vibes are bad ) . Then tomorrow she’ll be running to get her nails done or something . Make it make sense . That call could go to some wee elderly person Jemma but sure take take take . Feel very sorry for her situation but like I’ve said before I’ve had family and cared for people professionally who I’ll remember well as such grateful wee souls even who would have been happy with the smallest things and all I see in Jemma is pure greed .

Reactions: 7
Friends, family and babies… so her babies are her 3rd priority. Jemma always get it tough when she is being called out and when she is looking for something/selling something. She totally uses the situation to manipulate people.

Reactions: 3
Wow them stories this morning are such a poor me. Yes I feel sorry for the girl but my god have some dignity. Justifying that she needs to do these ads because she has bills to pay? What about the other cancer patients who don’t have a big online following. Who pays their bills?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surprise she got another freebie. I cannot believe she is away for the weekend. Her babies should be her priority. I don’t believe she isn’t getting help surely if she is terminal she would be entitled to PIP. I think she is exaggerating the message all helps with the sympathy. It if anyone is messaging things about her appearance they need to take a look at themselves.

Reactions: 4
The reel 😳😳 using a picture of Kate who is blatantly not wearing the same dress, to launch a collection the day before the funeral using that song choice 😳😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's been reading here hasn't she?! The 'message' she received about the 'big ticket item' beg came from me on here.
Thats funny, when I saw the reference, I actually went back to check your post cause the wording was identical. And you're right, she def phrased her original story that followers would try to help which can only mean material items. As I said before, why would you share deeply personal wishes with strangers if they were all intangible goals. Backtracking.

I don’t believe she isn’t getting help surely if she is terminal she would be entitled to PIP. I think she is exaggerating the message all helps with the sympathy.
Yep, don't get this. There are various options to claim government funding when you have a terminal illness & sure Clive could claim part time carers allowance. Although seeing as Instagram is her job now, maybe she can't claim benefits as they are intended for those unable to work with no income. Plus, as others said before, what about life insurance paying out due to terminal prognosis? Oh and the literal thousands raised via fundraising.

Reactions: 2
So she’s off for a weekend on the lash with “work”. So much for wanting to spend her precious time with her babies!

As always, she perks up for a weekend without them! Tell the next joke Jem love.

Reactions: 7
A friend is going through chemo, seriously Sick and wiped out the weeks she is on chemo but the second she is over the sickness every minute of every day is spent with her children. She doesn’t want to waste a moment. Her family even offered to mind children to give herself and her husband a weekend away but she wouldn’t dream of taking it. That’s true genuine mothering in my opinion. none of this sticking children up on social media for public viewing and click bate.

Reactions: 13
Her biggest supporter.. always by her side!!!
Especially when there's a free trip involved😡
Where's your babies..now Jemma????

Reactions: 11
These trips are not a good thing. It's just taking time away from her family. I'd have to politely decline.

Reactions: 6
And he’d to go too?
so their kids once again are shipped out. All those poor children will remember is her parading out with a suitcase in tow as they leave them countless weekends.
Her priorities are so wrong.

Reactions: 11
Does she not think the rest of us are working are asses of to keep the wolf from the door!!

Her and Clive swanning away for another weekend…

Him being by your side doesn’t mean he is any better or more supportive than any of the rest of our partners.
Quite the opposite in fact

He should be away out at a hard days work and then you wouldn’t be grifting and begging so much.

Less work less pressure on the body - more time with your kids.

And going toward her agent will deal with messages (last pic) is that Clive’s job because it appears he does duck all else and is always clinging in her shadow

Attachments

• Haha
Im convinced this is why she always bleats on about all she ever wanted was to be a wee mummy... She's trying to convince herself cos the guilt is eating her

Does she not think the rest of us are working are asses of to keep the wolf from the door!!

Her and Clive swanning away for another weekend…

Him being by your side doesn’t mean he is any better or more supportive than any of the rest of our partners.
Quite the opposite in fact

He should be away out at a hard days work and then you wouldn’t be grifting and begging so much.

Less work less pressure on the body - more time with your kids.

And going toward her agent will deal with messages (last pic) is that Clive’s job because it appears he does duck all else and is always clinging in her shadow
He’s her lapdog. She does have an agent but I’m pretty sure miss madam wouldn’t be handing over her log in details to her as I’m sure there’s quite a lot of evidence of madam being her nasty vindictive manipulative self in those messages. She’s wrong in the head

Reactions: 5
Figuring how she was able to hold up the phone while she lay on a pillow in full make up. 🤡🫣🤡🫣 hope the babies at ok. Work taking over parents time with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.