Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that myself , the pharmacy did a pretty good job to rustle up a bag of chemo going off bloods that were obtained that morning , they would have had a matter of hours to make it up , do the checks etc . Imagine seeing her posts , only two hours late . They should stop giving her a time . It doesn’t add up sob story about in laws having to carry her in then she’s mopping and clives in the town … no harm but if my other half couldn’t walk I wouldn’t be away to town I’d be at home looking after them and the kids . Anything else can wait .

Reactions: 13
It's a cover for her PICC line( Peripherally inserted central catheter) semi permanent IV long line access for her chemo ...can be taken off and washed, but it protects line from getting pulled and some patients prefer not to have line on show
Ok fair enough. Thanks I didn’t know that. I thought she was just wearing a bandage for the craic 😅

Reactions: 1
Thought that myself , the pharmacy did a pretty good job to rustle up a bag of chemo going off bloods that were obtained that morning , they would have had a matter of hours to make it up , do the checks etc . Imagine seeing her posts , only two hours late . They should stop giving her a time . It doesn’t add up sob story about in laws having to carry her in then she’s mopping and clives in the town … no harm but if my other half couldn’t walk I wouldn’t be away to town I’d be at home looking after them and the kids . Anything else can wait .
Exactly she’s full of tit. Any wonder her family don’t talk to her. They’ve had to listen to the pathological lies for years

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not necessarily. Just cause your sick doesn’t exempt you from being a dirty disgusting liar.
True.
Just think if it was me in that situation I would want my family around me and their support, especially if there are children to consider. Sad for the kids more than anything, they may lose their mother when they are very young, and also don’t have their grandmother in their lives. Whatever has caused the fallout Gemma should swallow her pride, apologise for her wrongdoings, and make amends. At least that’s what I would do if I was in her situation anyways…

Reactions: 5
As predicted she’s mentioning the company she ordered from apparently and coincidentally won their prize out of the thousand of entries 🙄🙄🙄🙄

True.
Just think if it was me in that situation I would want my family around me and their support, especially if there are children to consider. Sad for the kids more than anything, they may lose their mother when they are very young, and also don’t have their grandmother in their lives. Whatever has caused the fallout Gemma should swallow her pride, apologise for her wrongdoings, and make amends. At least that’s what I would do if I was in her situation anyways…
Very true but with her it seems unless she can benefit from you financially she’s not interested . Her mother did so much for her but she still wasn’t grateful.

Reactions: 7
Wow she’s really trying to pull on the heart strings atm isn’t she
See the link to the gofundme on the hope page takes you to the 23k raised as if the target isn't met. But there is one with 171k. Also one with £500 £5k and 2k. What's going on and where has all this money went.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
See the link to the gofundme on the hope page takes you to the 23k raised as if the target isn't met. But there is one with 171k. Also one with £500 £5k and 2k. What's going on and where has all this money went.
I actually think that GFM link is very disingenuous. Looks like it was originally for her trip to get return meds from Mexico earlier this year... Yet it continues to stay open seeking donations for 6 months time (ie. The August trip she was due to go on) and people are still continuously donating.

Perhaps people still want to donate and are not concerned where the money goes. And look, thats totally fine. But be upfront about where funds are going on the GFM page and begging pages on Insta. Cause they are not supporting a trip to Mexico anymore

Reactions: 6
Wow she’s really trying to pull on the heart strings atm isn’t she
She couldn’t have been that light headed if she was up in that attic room on stories as you need to use a pull down ladder to get up there 🤥🤥🤥 Also the attention seeking about allegedly sending out messages in the middle of the night. If you were that annoyed the next day about doing it - you wouldn’t tell over 40k people. Dose

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is she trying to go on like Stacey Solomon with the head back laughing and the silly hands throwing about? 😅

She’s feeling awful, no power in legs etc, mouth raw but straight on the gin brambles???

Tell us the next joke Jem love! Can’t take a thing she says seriously.

She’s feeling awful, no power in legs etc, mouth raw but straight on the gin brambles???

Tell us the next joke Jem love! Can’t take a thing she says seriously.
Also says she hasn’t been driving in weeks… sure she did a grocery shop with two of the children the other week

Reactions: 3
Is Mexico history now?
I do feel sorry for her, being in a similar situation to her re diagnosis, it really is not easy being so unwell, and having young kids needing so much attention...

• Heart
Seriously can’t believe a word out of her mouth. I’ve never met anyone to beg so much. Even the bloody vase. I’d be mortified even if offered for free. She’s definitely one of the greediest people on this planet

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.