Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOOL Josh outright responded to us when we said they don't have a social life outside each other.
"This woman brings me so much joy"... yeeeaaaahhh if you say so mate šŸ™„
How have THEY found this thread already but still not our friends from gg! Shows how much time they spend obsessing about themselves online, deleting negative, creating fake accounts and posting fake reviews, fake worshipping comments to counter what they canā€™t delete. ā€œSo much joyā€ that they need to gaslight, physically get away from each other and use a dog to keep them from killing each other šŸ™„

I think despite what she says, she still has a very weird and toxic relationship with women and sees them as competition even if they're "on her side" which is why she won't even post about her supposed friendships.
Yes. Thatā€™s why I found it odd hereisthetea discussed things about Jasmineā€™s sis that canā€™t be talked about here. Like why would the topic of Jade come up in a coaching session or even in DM? The narcissist that she is, Jasmine would want all attention on herself and would never want to share the spotlight with someone prettier, smarter, has more friends and more talented than her. Would be good to see some material from Jasmineā€™s coaching course or even a receipt or confirmation email as there have been people baiting before on other threads, claiming to know the influencer and spill the tea on them only to later say things that didnā€™t add up or just disappear. Other than 3-4 sentences everything else has been discussed on gg, in comments, in her videos or is common knowledge, we already know how fake, self absorbed and money hungry she is. However itā€™d be great if ex clients would speak up about things unknown and post actual evidence of her lies that can truly discredit her and expose her scam businesses.

The coaching course is quite expected, isnā€™t life coaching almost like MLM? Get a quick dodgy certificate from a dodgy certified coach and you can then coach others who will coach others and on and on. Thatā€™s why so many narcfluencers are attracted to it šŸ¤‘ very little time and effort need to be invested to gain quick and bigšŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°- narcs dream job.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I don't think they've found this page (but it's only a matter of time) I think it was a response to the commenter who said they only post when they're together and the comment got quite a few likes so Josh was addressing it.

Btw let's not forget the fake fan accounts, they did a huge follow and unfollow to make it look like they've got genuine fans following yet the only people who like the pictures are JJ themselves which is suuuuper sus. Just makes me laugh everytime I think about it. šŸ˜‚

It just doesn't make sense to me to be so open about private, intimate moments such as sex or film your proposal for the world to see yet for some reason, not want to talk about something as fulfilling and wholesome as friendships. Plus, if they actually did have friends, I'm sure it would be a topic of one of their many captions but they only ever talk about gaslighting, disappointed family members and romantic relationships aka common themes in their life.

Speaking of their proposal, they got featured on a popular proposal account and as a result, Josh's follower count has jumped up quite a bit over the last few days (although they tagged the wrong account for Jasmine, she must be triggered lmao). According to the account, you have to fill in a form in order to be featured. That's sooo pathetic. How desperate for attention do you have to be to capitalize and choreograph your personal, private moments? They will burn out very quick because they both have short fuses it seems.

I'd also like ex clients to speak up on her or @hereisthetea to well... Spill more tea lol. Many people from GG are starting to find us here which is very promising too, let's keep the conversation going everyone!

Last last point, I found that Jasmine used to comment bait on BTS music videos so that they go to visit her channel. Typical clout chasing YouTuber trick. She probably knew her channel was dying at that point and was trying to farm likes. Pathetic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to be a fan of Jasmine. I followed her videos and travels for a while, maybe almost a year? It was when she got with Josh that I started to notice a change in her. She seemed to be losing her independence and had this obsessive need to shove everything about their relationship in her viewers faces. I remember she posted something about how her and Josh never fight and I was just like... what the actual kind of fairytale relationship is she trying to push, and why? I got tired of her trying to present this perfect relationship and life to the world that just doesn't exist. I remember in one of her videos, I believe it was before she got with Josh, she mentioned she was going through something similar to a breakup. To me, it seemed like after going through that she wanted to rush into something with someone else and post about it everywhere, in hopes that her ex would see. I always think there's a large amount of insecurity on couples who constantly post what they're doing online. It's like they need to prove to others and themselves that everything is amazing, when behind the scenes it's nowhere close to that. It reminds me of one of my friends who was in a toxic relationship. She would vent to me for hours about what a douche he was then the next day you'd see a lovey dovey post of them on Facebook of her presenting their relationship as something amazing and without flaws. The lack of authenticity and presenting her life as this dream life just really irks me. She says things like "life continues to get better and better for me". No, no it doesn't. That's unrealistic. Life does not work that way for anyone, even if they are in a better place than they were years ago. There are ups and downs and I feel that it's toxic to present life in that type of way, especially to younger people who are lost in life or dealing with depression.

Reactions: 8
Jasmine literally makes no sense. Her latest podcast on money - she says money does not come from literal hard work but from how much worth you feel on a subconscious level because that is manifestation, manifestation equals self worth, the more you value yourself within, the higher self worth you embody then the more abundance you can attract.

Um no it doesn't. So I feel I'm worth a lot so why isn't money raining on me? Ehhh? Jasmine you genius, have you an answer to that? I'm sure people living in third world countries or in poverty don't feel they are worth nothing. This girl has no idea what hard work is. She hasn't worked a day in her life, this scamming BS liar.

As always she is full of crap. Manifestation ā‰  self worth. She only says that because itā€™s the only area of her life thatā€™s doing well, even then she didnā€™t miraculously attract her wealth from high self worth, all her money came from working hard to scam people - stealing content to create more and more dodgy courses, charging ridiculously high prices for fake products, figuring out how to twist concepts and lie in her captions to fool her sheep that she manifested this amazing dream life so they will sign up for her coaching, when in reality she has a sh*t marriage, no friends, sheā€™s depressed, unfulfilled and obviously doesnā€™t value herself because no one with an ounce of self respect would reveal every detail of their life online or do the kind of low level scamming work she does. If she really has such high self worth how come she manifested so poorly in other areas of her life? In fact people who are crazy chasing riches are the ones with low self worth because they think money will make them feel valuable. Lots of poor or average income people have much higher self worth than wealthy people and are happy, satisfied with their lives not needing to think of ways to scam people to become rich.

Looks like someone might be buying followers. I monitored for 2 months and itā€™s been mostly -red with +2 or +7 now and then. Right when sheā€™s approaching 46.5k sheā€™s suddenly green double digits for a few days? Makes no sense. No wonder she hasnā€™t gone below 46.5k for years, everything about her is fake, even followers are fake. At this point it would just be easier to say what isnā€™t fake about her which right now I canā€™t even think of anything.
4546184B-95F1-4B65-BC48-4AAF1531C632.jpeg

The only talent this woman has is being able to tit out of the same hole she talks out of. It's a medical miracle!

Sorry for being crass LOL but she just gets more and more pathetic everyday. Does anyone else find her "I don't need worldly possessions to be happy and fulfilled" talk to be completely fake and phoney? The rate at which she constantly talks about money mindset, following financial guru accounts plus Josh has said she wants to invest in lots of property in Australia shows she is completely materialistic and money hungry, just chasing the next bag or uplevel in her life with no thought or care for anyone beside herself. She can say she loves the simple life all she wants but we can see that's fake, she loves the high life at a low budget hence exploiting the Balinese.

Has anyone else noticed her bragging has gone into overdrive recently yet she's excusing it as "being unapologetic about her successes" No Jasmine, that's called arrogance, greed, selfishness and being tone deaf. She doesn't go a day without bragging about her new villa, swimming pool or fancy cafe meal on stories. She's a pampered princess and she needs money to fund that, no problem with being high maintenance and enjoying the finer things in life, but don't start lording it over others acting holier than thou.

Tbh the only people she's got fooled are those young girls in her comments aka her šŸŒædivine sister queensšŸ’•. Everyone else can see the blatant insecurity and depression she suffers from, filtered pictures of the beach and her massive villa can't mask that.
(seriously, why do they need all that space for 2 people and a dog? Probably need all that space for their rapidly inflating heads LOL)

Also side note: Josh said he suffered an anxiety attack today and he used to suffer from them a lot, can narcissists really suffer from them? @ExposetheNarcs

Last edited:
I decided to check on Jas & Josh's instagrams, since it's been a while. And wow, another example that social media is all smoke and mirrors. Josh got attacked and injured from trying to divide a fight between another dog and Angel. Had to get rabies shots and everything...and if you go on Jasmine's story it's all peaceful, mellow vibes. 100% they both had a hectic day and Jasmine is putting a front like biz as usual...just showing the planned highlights. I have a feeling her actual day was stressful having to pay Josh's doctors appt to treat his wound.

Also I know she's always had thinning hair issues, but her hair looks frail and severely thin in that updo and it accentuates it :/ When she was her heaviest, her hair looked healthier but when she loses weight it goes back to thinning and bald spots

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m no dog expert, but Iā€™ve grown up with them (maybe I should be an uncertified dog coach with my minimal dog knowledge/experience? :ROFLMAO:). Does anyone else think these clowns are incompetent dog owners? I understand Angel needs a lot of training, but Iā€™ve noticed in one of their stories that Angel bit someone at a restaurant. They let her wander around off the leash, but I feel they donā€™t really know how to control a dog? Now Joshā€™s got bitten.

• Angry
I know it's a bit redundant now but I just remembered lol. That post where she said she was recovered from her disorder (the green vs black bikini post) she's actually sucking in her stomach and tensing like there's no tomorrow because on the same day, Josh posted a video of her sitting and meditating without her realizing and her stomach still looks the exact same as before. (Nothing wrong with that btw!)
Also I know she's always had thinning hair issues, but her hair looks frail and severely thin in that updo and it accentuates it :/ When she was her heaviest, her hair looked healthier but when she loses weight it goes back to thinning and bald spots
Yes I've always thought her hair looks thin and lank despite being "recovered" sorry if that sounds rude but it literally looks so stringy and constantly dyeing it doesn't help matters. Plus, surely your hair and skin would look better if you were getting the correct nutrients but she's just looking more and more puffy. I wonder what diet and exercise regime Josh has got her on?

Speaking of Josh's regimes, it seems his new pivot into life coaching is much more successful as he's been posting lots about coaching calls etc. Maybe finally he'll be able to pitch in with the finances and Jasmine won't have to pay for everything lol.
I decided to check on Jas & Josh's instagrams, since it's been a while. And wow, another example that social media is all smoke and mirrors. Josh got attacked and injured from trying to divide a fight between another dog and Angel. Had to get rabies shots and everything...and if you go on Jasmine's story it's all peaceful, mellow vibes. 100% they both had a hectic day and Jasmine is putting a front like biz as usual...just showing the planned highlights. I have a feeling her actual day was stressful having to pay Josh's doctors appt to treat his wound.
Yep Josh said they reluctantly had to go get rabies shots "we had no choice but to". dude what are you waiting for?? That should've been your first response to a dog bite? Do these people not know anything or are they so anti vaxx they wouldn't even want to go and get a vital life saving shot??

Iā€™m no dog expert, but Iā€™ve grown up with them (maybe I should be an uncertified dog coach with my minimal dog knowledge/experience? :ROFLMAO:). Does anyone else think these clowns are incompetent dog owners? I understand Angel needs a lot of training, but Iā€™ve noticed in one of their stories that Angel bit someone at a restaurant. They let her wander around off the leash, but I feel they donā€™t really know how to control a dog? Now Joshā€™s got bitten.
Was literally about to mention this, I'm no dog expert either but it just shows they aren't training Angel properly or at all because a well trained dog wouldn't get into a fight that would warrant that sort of injury (or maybe Josh was being an idiot idk) Angel is just another prop for their delusions and "dream life" they try to portray. She's just another innocent victim of their selfishness. She's a street dog so she needs extensive training to assimilate into domestic life but these people do not care at all. So sad.

Attachments

Yikes, it sounds like they don't know what they're doing. 99% of the time, when dogs have behavioural issues, it's completely the fault of the owners. That's so dangerous. They didn't even have her checked out and vaccinated before?? Very responsible....but hey, they're such saviours šŸ¤®

Ok this is deffo about us. She's basically saying she doesn't care that she's selfish, egotistical and sensitive because that's her truth and she's unapologetic about being an unlikeable person. Rather than work on her issues, everyone else is expected to work around her? Weird flex but okay.
Also she's got an announcement coming soon, let's see what she's come up with now lol

Attachments

Ok this is deffo about us. She's basically saying she doesn't care that she's selfish, egotistical and sensitive because that's her truth and she's unapologetic about being an unlikeable person. Rather than work on her issues, everyone else is expected to work around her? Weird flex but okay.
Also she's got an announcement coming soon, let's see what she's come up with now lol
Man, it is so disappointing to see this - this absolute crap spewing out of her mouth trying to justify selfishness. I remember when I was going through a time I felt lost, I LOVED her captions and almost everything she had to say, and I actually thought she was full of such healthy positivity and love and was just a genuinely nice person. Now she's basically like "I'm an unapologetic witch and you shouldn't be ashamed to be one too". I mean, at least the truth is coming out through her own mouth, so a lot of people can see it clear as day and run as fast as they can, but I really do feel like some lost and naive people may still take her words as if they're a positive thing and "embrace" their disgusting, disrespectful, selfish, egotistical selves and spread more hurt around.

Jingjing has been helping with the vaccination efforts in Melbourne. Good for her that's really great to see! I wonder what she thinks of her daughter and son in law's anti vaxx and anti mask rhetoric šŸ¤”
Go JingJing, this is awesome! I'm lucky to be living in a country where I am already fully vaxxed and is doing heavy vaccinations. Our COVID death rates and infections have decreased significantly because of it. Vaccines are effective and help eradicate diseases with time, like small pox.

Leave it to Jasmine to be the lone wolf in her family (which has doctors!) to not believe in science. Before meeting Josh she seemed to not be a fan of modern medicine to begin with, but it became even more aggressive because of Josh. Smh, can't imagine the dumb conspiracy stuff Josh blabbers on to Jasmine, who's isolated from other informed people.

Also speaking of conspiracy theories...I'm not saying the following is true or would happen.
But I would not be surprised if in the future when Jasmine is more mature that she comes out as bi or even gay and ditches Josh.

Maybe that's why she has this weird relationship with females and can't sustain them. Perhaps she has crushes on them as soon as she develops a friendship and sabotages it because of unrequited feelings. That would actually be a redemption arc for her because all of her crappy behavior towards women would make more sense, if it was because she was just conflicted about her sexuality.

Last edited:
Go JingJing, this is awesome! I'm lucky to be living in a country where I am already fully vaxxed and is doing heavy vaccinations. Our COVID death rates and infections have decreased significantly because of it. Vaccines are effective and help eradicate diseases with time, like small pox.

Leave it to Jasmine to be the lone wolf in her family (which has doctors!) to not believe in science. Before meeting Josh she seemed to not be a fan of modern medicine to begin with, but it became even more aggressive because of Josh. Smh, can't imagine the dumb conspiracy stuff Josh blabbers on to Jasmine, who's isolated from other informed people.

Also speaking of conspiracy theories...I'm not saying the following is true or would happen.
But I would not be surprised if in the future when Jasmine is more mature that she comes out as bi or even gay and ditches Josh.

Maybe that's why she has this weird relationship with females and can't sustain them. Perhaps she has crushes on them as soon as she develops a friendship and sabotages it because of unrequited feelings. That would actually be a redemption arc for her because all of her crappy behavior towards women would make more sense, if it was because she was just conflicted about her sexuality.
Nah I doubt Jasmine is bi/gay. She is the definition of a girly girl who has dreamt all her life of a knight on shiny armour who sweeps her off her feet and gives her happily ever after and they show off their whirlwind romance in a bigggg wedding with everyone applauding the union (which is what she is trying very hard to sell her and Josh as). I think from a relationship sense she is quite tradition in that she would try to commit 200% of herself to Josh and revolve her whole life around him.

I think her relationship with females comes from a place where she feels 'threatened' by other females bc she only sees females as her competitions (like a lot of women do), whereas males are like where they earn affection from and not competitors. If she doesn't trust other girls, she will project that mistrust onto others so she will think that other people don't trust her either etc... and the vicious cycle goes on

Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell.
This was the announcement. They're doing a relationship masterclass.
It just becomes more and more comical with each day. Who would want relationship advice from these clowns? Plus Jasmine has been in a grand total of 1 relationship and they're both in their early 20s. What do they know about anything??

Also Jasmine has said a lot of her past shadows have been coming up recently. Let me translate that for you guys: "I'm feeling depressed because I'm not getting the proper therapy and medication I need and my delusions aren't strong enough to combat my self awareness and the truth that I'm a scammer"

Also, @hereisthetea do you have any more tea lol. Maybe about Josh or something. When did you start and stop talking to her, you never said

Attachments

• Sick
Oh bloody hell.
This was the announcement. They're doing a relationship masterclass.
It just becomes more and more comical with each day. Who would want relationship advice from these clowns? Plus Jasmine has been in a grand total of 1 relationship and they're both in their early 20s. What do they know about anything??

Also Jasmine has said a lot of her past shadows have been coming up recently. Let me translate that for you guys: "I'm feeling depressed because I'm not getting the proper therapy and medication I need and my delusions aren't strong enough to combat my self awareness and the truth that I'm a scammer"

Also, @hereisthetea do you have any more tea lol. Maybe about Josh or something. When did you start and stop talking to her, you never said
I saw this! Relationship masterclass hahah. Give me a break! She literally married the first idiot she ever dated. I would put my life on it this relationship will never last. She has absolutely zero experience and has the audacity to run a ā€œmasterclassā€! At least itā€™s free! The one redeeming feature is that she isnā€™t scamming people out of their cash for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just found this comment on Jingjing's covid post. It's not been deleted? Wow!

Also, everytime I see Angel it makes me so sad. Her nails are sooo overgrown. I doubt these idiots have even taken her to a vet to get her microchipped/checked out. They literally took her off the street claiming it was "divine intervention" and put a leash on her, trapping her in their fake life and delusion. I hate how they anthropomorphize her, saying "look how she's smiling!" "Look at the joy in her eyes!". you can still see she's been through a lot just by her body language. Again, I'm not a dog expert but it's clear to see what's going on here. They're just projecting. Free Angel!!

Attachments

Lol. I am surprised their "relationship masterclass" is free. It's probably a bait though, and there will be one free class advertising more paid classes.
Watch when nobody buys it, they'll start an onlyfans. I honestly think that's realistically in the future for them.

It's sad really. This constant wanting to prove they have an amazing relationship. The divorce, when it inevitably happens, is going to be so, so messy (at least for Jasmine).
I really don't know how Jasmine is going to cope with it. I know Josh will be mostly fine but I do fear for Jasmine's mental health. I know she isn't the best person, but I still have compassion for her and would still like to see her actually better herself and her life. I just feel like she is so attached and obsessive I can't see her mentally coping well after the divorce.

Lol. I am surprised their "relationship masterclass" is free. It's probably a bait though, and there will be one free class advertising more paid classes.
Watch when nobody buys it, they'll start an onlyfans. I honestly think that's realistically in the future for them.

It's sad really. This constant wanting to prove they have an amazing relationship. The divorce, when it inevitably happens, is going to be so, so messy (at least for Jasmine).
I really don't know how Jasmine is going to cope with it. I know Josh will be mostly fine but I do fear for Jasmine's mental health. I know she isn't the best person, but I still have compassion for her and would still like to see her actually better herself and her life. I just feel like she is so attached and obsessive I can't see her mentally coping well after the divorce.
Yes. All of their 'free' classes are just baits to sell your more products. Just a common tactic for these 'life coaches' to attract more customers. I signed up for one of Jasmine's free classes before and it's just purely BS and asked you to register for her Program. Super lame.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.