Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided to check in on our goddess queen again, and I noticed this caption:

Or should I write it in normal language: if you block the people who call you out, you are more likely to scam the rest!

Edit: And omg all these words she is using are so cult-like. It's painful for me to read. " embody your magnetism and make a quantum leap in your life", "calling in", " my temple".
Deffo another call out post regarding us lol and guess what... I agree with her!

Apparently she's repelled by sound minded and logical individuals because they don't buy into her tit while on the flip side, she attracts "divine soul sisters" who are stupid enough to fall for her scams. Yes I'm definitely repelled by her!

If magnetism is true, she attracted an abusive, ignorant, racist narc bully excuse for a husband because after all, birds of a feather flock together so I guess she's actually making a good point for once!

"It's okay not to be liked by everyone". Meanwhile she spent the weekend "crying about her inner critics" to her sweet, caring King. This issue keeps coming up time and time again. Miss Lipscam is triggered big time 😂

And LOL check out this response. "I prefer to keep my personal life private". Yet we know pretty much everything about her sex life, monthly cycle, hers and Josh's toilet habits and even down to what cafe they're in at all times which is how we know they don't spend time with anyone else apart from each other. She posts that same 1 video of Mariana when they're sitting on the bed and that's it, I'm sure there's a few other "acquaintances" but other than that, no one is allowed entry into Planet Jas and Josh.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Guys. She's finally doing it.

She's quite literally starting a cult.

I am not joking

"A week filled with sisterhood at a Bali retreat in 2022"

I wonder who's gonna be stupid enough to fork out for this tit?
Ugh. I can imagine some of her desperate fans being willing to do this, but what really amazes me is by saying she is planning this for 2022 means she is not planning on returning to Australia or move anywhere else. How can she keep on living there? I can't see her being on a legal permit much longer? Also, it would be really funny nobody applied to this.

I'm thinking she might be doing this to get some other females around to take photos of, so that she can prove that she has female friends outside Josh. And get paid for it. Tbh if I was to go on a retreat I would rather have it arranged by a professional company over some self-proclaimed life guru scammer. How can she charge money for "sisterhood"? Isn't that like buying friendships, which sounds kind of fake? Oh wait, everything is fake and a scam. Lipscam needs money to feed her husband who can't earn money on his own.

And LOL check out this response. "I prefer to keep my personal life private". Yet we know pretty much everything about her sex life, monthly cycle, hers and Josh's toilet habits and even down to what cafe they're in at all times which is how we know they don't spend time with anyone else apart from each other. She posts that same 1 video of Mariana when they're sitting on the bed and that's it, I'm sure there's a few other "acquaintances" but other than that, no one is allowed entry into Planet Jas and Josh.
This!!! They share literally everything, down to the list of everything they will be doing that day. We even know stuff like how they gaslight each other when fighting. The only person in this Lipski family who manages to keep some privacy is Jasmines dad. Maybe Jasmine should learn something from him?

Reactions: 2
What a joke! The real honest response is that she just doesn't have any other friends that's why she doesn't post about the non existent friends she has 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Jasmine is ridiculously co dependant to the point she drives herself to deep depression when alone (as seen with the solo trip). I mentioned this before but their anniversary is in December and Jasmine moved to Bali in January before becoming official with Josh on Valentine's day in February (so corny). In that month, Josh was constantly on her stories and she would always evade questions asking who he was. That literally means she must have downloaded bumble while in Australia and set her location to Bali to prepare a boyfriend so she could fit in with other Bali influencer couples as soon as she got there. She couldn't even bear to be single in Bali for a few weeks or months? How pathetic is that!
And now here she is getting girls who idolize her to pay extortionate amounts so she'll have ready made soul sisters and friends to exploit for her own happiness and gain. What a saddo. It's just a glorified meet and greet/ego massage for her.

I think there must've been some fall out or some tension with her family at the moment just going by the themes of her posts. She doesn't even mention her mum or grandparents anymore it's quite sad, they were so cute.

Josh has really detached her from her family and now planning a retreat being above the priority list instead of a ticket home to see her family after years it's a big red flag. The UK seems to be keen to open borders so I think they'll be open quicker than Australia yet they haven't even mentioned visiting Josh's family once so I doubt they'll be going there. He said he hasn't spent Christmas with his family in 3 years and he hasn't gone back to the UK once since he moved to Bali so something tells me he's not close to friends and family which seems to be rubbing off on Jasmine. One of his Bristol friends asked when he was going to visit and Josh said "not anytime soon". Bit weird if you ask me.

@ExposetheNarcs I remember in their Q&A that Jasmine and Josh said that their parents are both in happy, long lasting marriages so they know what a good relationship should look like. With that in mind, how could they have turned out so narcissistic and volatile?

Last point, this thread is now on the first page when you search her name up alongside the GG page. Let's keep posting and boosting it! 🌿💕

Jasmine is ridiculously co dependant to the point she drives herself to deep depression when alone (as seen with the solo trip). I mentioned this before but their anniversary is in December and Jasmine moved to Bali in January before becoming official with Josh on Valentine's day in February (so corny). In that month, Josh was constantly on her stories and she would always evade questions asking who he was. That literally means she must have downloaded bumble while in Australia and set her location to Bali to prepare a boyfriend so she could fit in with other Bali influencer couples as soon as she got there. She couldn't even bear to be single in Bali for a few weeks or months? How pathetic is that!
And now here she is getting girls who idolize her to pay extortionate amounts so she'll have ready made soul sisters and friends to exploit for her own happiness and gain. What a saddo. It's just a glorified meet and greet/ego massage for her.

I think there must've been some fall out or some tension with her family at the moment just going by the themes of her posts. She doesn't even mention her mum or grandparents anymore it's quite sad, they were so cute.

Josh has really detached her from her family and now planning a retreat being above the priority list instead of a ticket home to see her family after years it's a big red flag. The UK seems to be keen to open borders so I think they'll be open quicker than Australia yet they haven't even mentioned visiting Josh's family once so I doubt they'll be going there. He said he hasn't spent Christmas with his family in 3 years and he hasn't gone back to the UK once since he moved to Bali so something tells me he's not close to friends and family which seems to be rubbing off on Jasmine. One of his Bristol friends asked when he was going to visit and Josh said "not anytime soon". Bit weird if you ask me.

@ExposetheNarcs I remember in their Q&A that Jasmine and Josh said that their parents are both in happy, long lasting marriages so they know what a good relationship should look like. With that in mind, how could they have turned out so narcissistic and volatile?

Last point, this thread is now on the first page when you search her name up alongside the GG page. Let's keep posting and boosting it! 🌿💕
She is basically buying friendships and relationships. It's like she doesn't know how to cultivate these organically or naturally. Or even how to maintain family relationships as I find it very hard fathom not even once considering going home even for a short visit?? I mean, it could be because Australians are forbidden to travel (as in, they need exceptional circumstances to go overseas) buuuuut...idk. Shouldn't her family and friends in Australia be further up on her priority list than some dude she met on a dating app and had a lightning marriage/relationship with?

Josh's rebrand is now complete, he's no longer health hunk but 🌟Josh Campbell the EmPaTh cOaCh🌟. Tbh Health Hunk was super cringe but now his new brand is giving me very much cult leader vibes. He was more qualified to be fitness coach, at least he had personal training qualification and certification. He's now actually even worse than Jasmine because he doesn't even have the "qualifications" to be a life coach.

And apparently their retreat planning is well underway, I wonder if they'll be serving Kool aid at their first IRL cult meeting retreat? 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Josh's rebrand is now complete, he's no longer health hunk but 🌟Josh Campbell the EmPaTh cOaCh🌟. Tbh Health Hunk was super cringe but now his new brand is giving me very much cult leader vibes. He was more qualified to be fitness coach, at least he had personal training qualification and certification. He's now actually even worse than Jasmine because he doesn't even have the "qualifications" to be a life coach.

And apparently their retreat planning is well underway, I wonder if they'll be serving Kool aid at their first IRL cult meeting retreat? 🤔🤔
I'm just gonna point out that anyone who is a self proclaimed 🌟 EmPatH 🌟 is most certainly not an actual empath.

Reactions: 5
  1. You believe them? Since when anything that comes out of their mouths can be taken at face value? They lie about everything, every area of their lives. Lots of narcs may have long marriages but most certainly not happy ones, they’re just great at faking the “dream marriage”, exactly what Josh and Jasmine are also doing now, following parents’ footsteps.
  2. Jingjing is very narcissistic - loves attention, obsessed with outward appearance and public image, pushed Jasmine into beauty pageants (children are props for narcs to use and parade around to make themselves look good), her products are also a scam just repackaged from somewhere else, etc etc. Her marriage can’t be as wonderful as she portrays it to be.
  3. It’s impossible to be a narcissist if not raised by one between the ages of 0-3 years old. We don’t know what Josh’s parents are like, but at least one primary caregiver during his early childhood is narcissistic whether it be a parent, grandparent or someone else who raised him. From the way he avoids going back home, it’s not hard to guess that he doesn’t get on with them and that they’re not the loving caring parents who would have a happy loving marriage like he claims.

I agree something is up with Jasmine and her family, only what like 2 months ago they were excited to move to Australia and buy a house and start a life there, Josh esp seemed very keen.... now all of a sudden they’re planning a few more years in Bali? Although she did go running back to mum during the argument so she still talks to her but it must have been something big for them to postpone the whole plan. Also Australia seems very strict about the pandemic and maybe these narcs can’t bear the thought of lockdowns and masks. But a very good point by Crabbycrab - how are they able to stay so long in Bali? And is there a way to report them if they’re illegal? I don’t know how they have broken rules all this while and still haven’t been deported like other influencers

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....k-to-be-deported-as-soon-as-possible.amp.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....rted-from-bali-after-viral-twitter-posts.html

@ExposetheNarcs you're 100% right about narcs being habitual liars. Someone asked if Josh has the requisite training and certification to pursue life coaching and he said apparently he did some mentoring during his uni days and learnt a lot on the job. In reality, I bet he just helped a few first years find there way around the campus lol. It's so scary how he doesn't realise what damage he could potentially do. Helping some uni students doesn't not qualify you to delve into the psyche and help people with incredibly complex mental health issues.
Also, this man does not have an empathetic bone in his body so idek if his uni mentoring job or whatever it was is actually the truth.

He's literally been caught in 4k embellishing the truth. He said he was an area manager for a large supermarket chain straight out of uni. First of all, that takes years to train up to and second of all, a quick search on LinkedIn shows he was never an area manager, he literally did some volunteering and shadowed managers during an internship at Lidl which is completely different. Here's the proof:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I guess Jasmine doesn't want to do the 14 day quarantine if she did do a short visit home and she can't bring Josh with him cause only citizens and permanent residents are allowed in. And she would need an exemption to leave Australia to return to Bali (in that link below, there are evidence to support claims of "compelling reasons" including proof of relationship, marriage certificate etc. - I guess that's why she basically had a lightning marriage to trap Josh lmao). But still, despite all that, how can she put her fake life in Bali and a stupid man like Josh above her friends and family and roots in Australia? Is she really that evil (to want to scam people that much) or money hungry (to find the fastest way to get moolah $$$)??

https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/crisis/covid-19-and-travel

The only person in this Lipski family who manages to keep some privacy is Jasmines dad. Maybe Jasmine should learn something from him?
To be fair, her sister is pretty low key and private and down to earth. She should definitely learn from her sister and dad.

Lol wtf even happens at this so called retreat? Is it just a whole bunch of idiots kissing her feet and throwing money at her fans fawning over her for days?

Yep, those girls are probably gonna go to the retreat thinking it'll be a mutual friendship/sisterhood but will have a rude awakening when they realize that Jasmine Lipscam is using them to massage her ego and boost her status in the life coach cult. She doesn't care about these girls pouring their lives, dilemmas and hearts out in the comments unless it's boosting her wallet and engagement. Parasocial relationship right there I tell you.

On another note, this will sound absolutely ridiculous but I was on Jingjings's account and noticed she's changed her bio from happily married with 2 daughters and had tagged jasmine to just wife and mum. She has the Etsy shop linked but it says "my Etsy shop" rather than acknowledge it's shared with Jasmine. She also hasn't been commenting on Jasmine's recent posts, most notably the one about Jasmine's ED journey which Jingjing normally always comments on and is supportive about. It does add weight to our rift theory but maybe I'm just overanalyzing lol

Also, Josh's half hearted attempts to look like he's interested in Jasmine's Chinese heritage hurts to watch. On stories, he kept deliberately butchering the pronunciations of the most easiest of words and Jasmine just laughs uneasily about it. At the end of the day, he did vote Brexit and post that tiktok mocking stereotypes with no apology so I'm really not surprised. I bet he makes racist jokes behind her back. Will put the screenshots up again as a reminder:

Attachments

Josh is such a basic white dude that it's hard to believe that he's married to a half Chinese girl. But then again, he's basically turned her into a basic white witch anyways lol

I still find it absolutely hilarious that people actually go to Jasmine for financial advise or advise in general. This girl hasn't held a full time job in her entire life, had her bills paid for by mummy and daddy until she moved to Bali recently to play big woman/sugar mama to mentally deficient King Joshie the healthcunt. She makes one spreadsheet tallying up how much Josh costs her per month her spending and now thinks she's a financial advisor LMAOOO

Manifesting money is the way to go everyone! It's safe for you to leave your jobs and spend the day praying for money to come your way and spending it on scam courses like hers! (Yet another plug for her program might I add)

I wonder why she hasn't manifested the poor and homeless to become abundant and blessed with money if mindset is so important and manifesting is so powerful? 🤔🤔

Also, whilst on the topic of unsolicited and useless advise, let's not forget that getting sick is also a mindset issue according to Dr Lipscam. You aren't actually sick, it's all in your head. I want her to say this to her doctor grandparents and see the reaction. (Btw she posted this at the height of the pandemic)

Attachments

Yep, those girls are probably gonna go to the retreat thinking it'll be a mutual friendship/sisterhood but will have a rude awakening when they realize that Jasmine Lipscam is using them to massage her ego and boost her status in the life coach cult. She doesn't care about these girls pouring their lives, dilemmas and hearts out in the comments unless it's boosting her wallet and engagement. Parasocial relationship right there I tell you.

On another note, this will sound absolutely ridiculous but I was on Jingjings's account and noticed she's changed her bio from happily married with 2 daughters and had tagged jasmine to just wife and mum. She has the Etsy shop linked but it says "my Etsy shop" rather than acknowledge it's shared with Jasmine. She also hasn't been commenting on Jasmine's recent posts, most notably the one about Jasmine's ED journey which Jingjing normally always comments on and is supportive about. It does add weight to our rift theory but maybe I'm just overanalyzing lol

Also, Josh's half hearted attempts to look like he's interested in Jasmine's Chinese heritage hurts to watch. On stories, he kept deliberately butchering the pronunciations of the most easiest of words and Jasmine just laughs uneasily about it. At the end of the day, he did vote Brexit and post that tiktok mocking stereotypes with no apology so I'm really not surprised. I bet he makes racist jokes behind her back. Will put the screenshots up again as a reminder:
Yeah I agree that there's probably something behind Jasmine and her mum. Thought it was incredibly strange she didn't post a happy mother's day post or story and take the chance to show off more photos of her and her mum in bikinis. Although I think JJ did comment recently on her post so idk they probs made up now.

Jasmine's "teachings" are so crap. She takes all these potentially great messages (from other people) but misconveys them due to her own lack of maturity and hence misinterpretation of the messages. Her very recent video on urgency culture basically tells people to stop achieving things. Like lol. Yeah i agree urgency culture is toxic and people should know to take breaks and have a threshold for the time you put into work etc but also how is humanity going to ever advance if we stop striving for better. I am so sick of these immature kids who have never graduated from uni and who have never worked a proper job in their life lecturing adults and pretending they are Confucius

It’s all deliberate the misinterpretation, yeah because she’s so immature and also she would literally use whatever she can find to justify all her choices....
Too lazy to finish degree = being different, following her path
Lazing around all day hardly doing any work = urgency culture /productivity is toxic
Changing her whole self to fit Josh’s type = it’s okay to grow and evolve
Loves to dress revealingly for attention = loving your body, self-love
Scam coaching = totally okay because it brings her joy, she found her life purpose, upping her self worth, “it’s safe for me to have more money” 🙄
Rushing into marriage = following her intuition, it runs in her family, parents married young, let go of people pleasing and follow your heart
Everything she preaches is carefully chosen and twisted to suit her and not what it really means. She is so full of sh*t.

I found a way to view her stories but forgot to get screenshots 🤦‍♀️, you can tell she’s going through a breakdown when she starts posting quote after quote, one was about parents need to apologise to their children if they’re wrong, another was about people not agreeing with your choices and another was some crap justifying a woman doing big things - I guess her parents don’t agree with some decisions of hers and probably advised against it, Jasmine feels slighted and that they are wrong/ should apologise, and all this probably led to their huge shift in future plans and why Jingjing changed her insta. I wonder if she’ll eventually reveal through her posts what the disagreement was about

Yeah probably extended family are starting to see how absolutely batshit insane/unsustainable her scam business/cult is and they can't hide it anymore. I'd be sooo embarrassed if I was related to her and had to explain what she does for a living. Jasmine doesn't even follow her sister's art and photography accounts (she's really talented) so idk what that indicates.

Also, I see where Jasie got her retreat idea from... Her best friend Mariana! She's hosting a 4 day retreat in the summer with her boyfriend in Austria. Jasmine can't have an original idea to save her life can she?

Just go through Mariana's account and you can see Jasmine wants to be like her soooo bad. She literally copies her in every way. They even use the same photographer and same locations for shoots.
Charitable causes: Mariana says she's opening a school to help Bali kids, around the same time Jasmine adopts Angel and wants to help Balinese stray dogs. Both reek of white saviour complex.

At least Mariana isn't nearly as obnoxious and her captions are vapid, but short. I can respect that at least. Same with her boyfriend who is 10x more successful than healthcunt sorry, Josh the empath coach

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.