Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah same lol, it was good to detox and I only check their account once in a while now.

This was a very interesting caption from Josh. It seems in his weird way that he's apologizing and regretful for his past over sharing of their relationship. So much so, that it apparently caused huge issues in their relationship. It good to see him actually acknowledge that, as a lot of the stories, anecdotes and pictures he shares are very intimate and quite uncomfortable for an outsider to see. Clearly it was uncomfortable for Jasmine too and we were all correct in sensing that.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

I went and looked at the post and comments, it seems that Josh is referring to communication within their relationship (in red), he shared stuff from his past and it triggered Jasmine. Funnily enough he actually got it right about being open, honest and vulnerable to build good communication and connection (in blue).

Healthy relationship: I’m okay knowing everything about you good or bad because only by being open, honest and vulnerable can we truly understand each other which will lead to deeper intimacy and a stronger relationship.

Narcissistic relationship: no don’t tell me the shadow parts of yourself because now I can no longer see you as the perfect person I thought you were who was supposed to help me build my fake perfect public image. Also I’m not strong or mature enough to deal with my own issues let alone yours! I’d rather not know the truth because everything about my life is built on lies, truth triggers me badly and brings no benefit to my image nor will it help me get what I want.

Obviously we see where Jasmine stands, by reacting so badly and needing to get away instead of calmly discussing things it has actually shown Josh that he can’t be real and vulnerable with her. So guess what he’s gonna do next time? Yup, he’ll lie to avoid another huge blowup. And what relationship thrives on lies? Not a good one. Although many people would say it’s better to keep certain things to yourself, it’s only because they know their partner can’t handle the truth, but for sure their relationship won’t be genuinely as good/happy as a mature healthy couple who have already faced their own issues, healed to some extent and become emotionally strong enough to accept each other’s flaws/weaknesses/mistakes without having a breakdown. I don’t know... would you guys be able to fully trust your partner knowing that he hides things from you just to keep the peace? Life coach Jasmine who claims to have already done her “inner work” and healed would rather not know about her husband’s past? I would. Even if it might hurt temporarily, true vulnerability is the only way to an unshakable relationship, something Josh and Jasmine will never have.

P.S. First that q&a video where Josh was wayyy more genuine then Jasmine, now this argument where Josh is actually right about open/honest communication in order to prevent guesswork/walking on eggshells and build good connection? I’m beginning to think he may not be a narc after all, he’s very insecure and needs a lot of validation but he did apologise publicly and even said “I was wrong”, something that narcissists almost never do. Which means, and again this won’t be popular opinion among us here but, the only one who’s fake, lies compulsively (probably even in her marriage) and a total narc is Jasmine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow, that caption of Josh's does seem very humble coming from him. Rather surprising but a pleasant surprise nonetheless. Maybe there is hope for him but Jasmine on the other hand? Never sees anything wrong in what she does. No hope for her.

Do narcissists have the ability to post something like that with a goal in mind, as opposed to being honest? Is it possible that Josh intentionally posts something like that in order to appease his cash cow Jasmine, as opposed to feeling genuine remorse?

Do narcissists have the ability to post something like that with a goal in mind, as opposed to being honest? Is it possible that Josh intentionally posts something like that in order to appease his cash cow Jasmine, as opposed to feeling genuine remorse?
Yeah definitely, if Josh is a narcissist then 100% there’s an ulterior motive behind his apology because it’s extremely hard for them to apologise (literally feels like they are sticking a knife in themselves) and will only do so when there’s a threat to their survival, in this case Josh would lose $$$ and probably wouldn’t be able to survive alone.

If he isn’t a narcissist, it could be that he was raised by one and highly narcissistic behaviour is normal to him, what he grew up observing and the only way he knows how to operate. However he’d still have the ability to self reflect (question his own behaviour and genuinely want to make changes for the better instead of blame shifting) when given constructive criticism, something narcissists would never do.

Narcissism is a spectrum and Josh could very well be on the lower end... either way I do agree that the free cash flow could be a big part of it and probably even to make sure Jingjing still sees him as a good guy and is still an alliance (because Jasmine complained to mum during the time she ran away), it would be disastrous for him if Jingjing turned against him and told Jasmine to leave him and go back to Australia. Jasmine for sure is on the higher end of the spectrum, closer to psychopath.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but that's actually so sad. Because he doesn't feel he can open up to Jasmine, he's trying to justify it to himself and his fans (as he normally does) that it's okay to hide things from your partner to "keep the peace" no no no. That is so unhealthy! So Jasmine basically threw a tantrum and went on a break because she didn't like what her husband, her partner for life had to say about himself and his own life and past? When you take that vow, you have to accept every part of your soulmate. Good and bad. It's clear she only wants the magical superficial parts that she manifested, not an actual human being with flaws. Can't believe I'm saying this but I feel sorry for Josh. What a sad situation to be trapped in.
I saw this interesting comment, I wonder if it'll get deleted lol

There seems to be even more trouble in paradise because Jasmine has been crying about the "inner critics" again. Both of them have such depressed auras I can see right through the sunny pictures and emojis. Remember when I said that Jasmine always says how happy and at peace she is then a few weeks or months later, she says she was sad the whole time in retrospect. It's like Jasmine's natural disposition is to be depressed and I really think she needs to be on some sort of medication because her mental health really doesn't seem all that great despite everything she says.

And to top it all off, they're posting how much they love each other again even with a naked cuddling in bed video for good measure. Disgusting 🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Ah so what I'm getting from this response was Josh was trying to gaslight and manipulate Jasmine during an argument by bringing up his exes in a malicious manner, most likely comparing her to them or saying he misses them. Something along those lines. So basically we're all correct and there's definitely trouble in paradise because they're arguing all the time these days. I retract what I said about feeling sorry for Josh. Seems not only is he an arrogant prick, he's also verbally and emotionally abusive too.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is this something new? Josh has always compared her to other women. Can’t feel sorry for her, she knew what he’s like but chose to ignore because she sooo desperately wanted to get married, now that there’s no carrot dangling in front of her, no force driving her to get what she wants, she can no longer bottle up her feelings of not being good enough, she has to face the truth that she doesn’t have a perfect King and that she married a loser. Still it’s not something to physically leave your husband for for a few days. You’d think she’d feel more secure now that they are legally bound but nope. Suddenly reacting so badly when it wasn’t a problem before is also abusive, you can’t let someone think something is okay for over a year then suddenly blowup at them, that’s also gaslighting, deceptive and very manipulative. They both are, and this won’t be the last time either, surely there’s things she does that provoke him too but we won’t know the other side of the story because Josh isn’t going to have a tantrum and run away when he feels hurt and Jasmine is not going to publicly admit fault or apologise, but whenever she says something that makes him feel not good enough (eg financially) he will do it again, a cycle that keeps repeating 🙄 it’s getting boring now. Btw I laughed at his hashtags #healthyrelationship #happymarriage ?? They’re both delusional... like definitely attracts like, two peas in a pod perfect for each other.

Reactions: 3
With the amount of conflicts they seem to have (that they share, I am sure there are fights they haven't publicised), I am surprised that they are still posting loads of 'I love my king' BS. Like... if my partner is using his exes as a way to win fights, I would not be feeling so much love for him LOL

You can tell when they're fighting because Jasmine specifically goes into overdrive with the lovey dovey posts. I think she's trying to convince herself that her marriage isn't falling apart by portraying Josh as the man she dreamed of in the first place. I would be very interested to see the dynamic when they visit her family and if they'll be able to see through him. (I doubt she'll ever meet Josh's family, I just can't imagine it)

Another red flag is that Jasmine keeps saying how Angel their dog "has brought so much light and joy into their lives and relationship". Which basically means they essentially brought the dog in to save their marriage. Narcissistic people in toxic marriages who cannot cope with conflicting feelings within their relationship always either get a pet or have a baby to save their marriage instead of practicing "cRysTaL cLeAr cOmMuNiCaTioN" so incredibly selfish. I guess they deserve each other.

I still cannot believe this guy really said "accidental gaslighting". No mate, that is literal emotional abuse. Say it for what it is. Jasmine has trapped herself in a narcissistic, abusive relationship.

Can't believe Jasmine is so stupid to realize that a ring and a certificate isn't gonna keep a man who isn't interested. He's brazen enough to say in public that she is not his type at all (but don't worry, he loves her personality!!). Now we have actual proof that he says much more hurtful things private. He actually prides himself in the fact that he's "transformed" Jasmine from sweet and studious Eurasian girl to wannabe blonde fitness bimbo and he goes through her comment section liking any comment that credits him for her new appearance. I've linked one example.

I've also linked 2 girls who he insists he just did a modelling shoot with ages ago but they seemed very flirty in comment sections. You can see those girls are much more his type and he's much more happier and relaxed with them. There's so many idiot Jasmine fans in the comments section of those pictures saying that Josh should keep his hands off other women while the girls were laughing in the comment section, most likely at his expense at the cult that he's now attracted.

Also, unless I'm reading it wrong, this page now has over 1000 views! More than Josh could ever dream of 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone! It's so nice to see you all gathered again after GG had some issues. I must say I really like this website, it is much more responsive and faster. I also like how we can react to each others post. And @Jellyjam_ , thanks for posting so much 😁

Wow these photos with Josh and the other girls seem so much real and authentic! Like, both him and the girls seem super chill and like they are genuinely having fun. Its such a polar opposite to the pictures of him and Jasmine, where they appear to be forcing how much in love they are, and trying to appear as some sexual powercouple.

Btw do you guys think he got the word gaslighting from reading through our forums? :ROFLMAO: I feel like him using that word specifically is like exposing himself..

Also adding this dog to their family is just to portray them as loving and caring. Remember this guy is the one who fed chicken to a chicken, posted about it and laughed about it with Jasmine. But now suddenly he is super caring because they took in a stray dog?

1621877175407.png

Someone mentioned in a previous post that Jasmine would probably soon put up a post about establishing boundaries with family members and look at what went up today...
It cannot be a coincidence that she also used the word gaslighting omg

Lol I bet she uses a burner account to ask certain questions and answer herself so she can indirectly address issues with Josh and family members. A very common theme in her answers is about "cutting off disappointed family members" and "gaslighting". Literally no one ever asks her about gaslighting yet she always brings it up. It's her new favourite word.

In regards to removing Campbell, she's always been a bit iffy with it. When they first got married she was 🌟 MRS JASMINE LIPSKA CAMPBELL🌟. Everyone in a 5 mile radius needed to know she was a 🌟MARRIED WIFEY 🌟. Then it just changed to Jasmine Lipska Campbell then Campbell was in brackets (seriously who puts their partner's name in brackets lol, either use it or don't) and now finally she's reverted to Lipska. Also, does anyone else remember when Josh "accidently" lost his wedding ring in the sea literally days after the wedding?
Also while we're on the topic of their rocky marriage, let me remind you all that they were both posting about about "emotionally turbulent", "upset" and "in mourning" they were literally DAYS after the elopement wedding. Pair of jokers. I'll leave it linked below

And crabbycrab LOL I don't think even flex tape will fix this trainwreck marriage.

Speaking of their insincerity regarding "caring for animals" I'll just leave these few reminders that they don't give the first f*ck about animals unless it boosts their own agenda.

Exhibit A: Josh shoving his camera into the face of a traumatized Balinese man carrying a dead dog trying to promote how heroic he is by running to the scene (he also said he didn't even want to get involved at first if I recall correctly)
Exhibit B: Josh and Jasmine laughing about a chick getting run over (I know it's a screenshot from a video so you can tell but I swear on my life they were giggling and smiling about the whole thing.) "Maybe I didn't touch enough wood" it just sounds so psychopathic please let me know if I'm wrong.
Exhibit C: The pinnacle. Josh taking chicken off Jasmine "I won't ever harm an animal former vegan queen" lipska's plate and feeding it to live chickens, literally classing it as "dark humoured"

I know I've been a bit too active recently, it's because I managed to find lots of screenshots that I thought I'd lost. I don't wanna be weird and keep spamming here but since we've found a reliable site. I definitely want to put the evidence somewhere everyone will be able to see in case it gets lost again.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I decided to check in on our goddess queen again, and I noticed this caption:

⇢ if you’re calling in clients, repelling people who don’t resonate with you means that you are so much more magnetic to your soulmate clients who do resonate with you.  
Or should I write it in normal language: if you block the people who call you out, you are more likely to scam the rest!

If I remember correctly, we also discussed on GG how Jasmine has lost weight and on her most recent photo it's really visible how much her body has changed since getting together with Josh!

Edit: And omg all these words she is using are so cult-like. It's painful for me to read. " embody your magnetism and make a quantum leap in your life", "calling in", " my temple".

• Haha
I decided to check in on our goddess queen again, and I noticed this caption:

Or should I write it in normal language: if you block the people who call you out, you are more likely to scam the rest!
Haha could you translate all her captions from now on? For months I haven’t been able to read though her psycho babble either.

She seems very focused on getting clients lately... I was thinking, what’s actually stopping Jasmine from getting a psychology degree and becoming certified to counsel people? She has more time than most people and she obviously has the money, so if she’s not even trying to get proper qualifications doesn’t that show that she just doesn’t want to and is choosing to scam people? That she has no qualms about coaching unethically?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.