Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone feel like Josh is super condescending to Jasmine? Like he talks to her like she's a 5 year old. "Isn't that lovely Jasie?" "This is Jasie's special corner" obviously loved ones have nicknames for each other but he sounds so sarcastic. When she said she was dreaming of a 2 bedroom villa he was like "oh really?? 😯" In such a sarcastic way. Plus he was really making fun of her art supplies and spirituality altar.

"We manifested this villa" LOL it's cos you got kicked out of the other one 😂😂
Omg yes, I thought even the nickname Jasie seemed like such a juvenile nickname he made especially for her. I didn't think anyone else (eg. her family or other what few friends she had) called her that?

And yes lol, she "manifested" it cause otherwise she'd be homeless living out on the streets 😂 😂 wtf does she even mean? So if I'm earning money from doing my normal job or gained a new friend etc, does that mean I "manifested" them? Or does she mean gained everything she currently has by sitting there praying for money to grow on trees? Cause by her own account, she "worked" for it in some way (in scamming ways or otherwise). So can't she just call it that? Say that she worked for it rather than this manifesting bullshit?

Is she ok in her stories...her earlier stories were all happy.

I was tagged earlier if I had any scoop on Josh or what Jasmine's family think about their relationship. I do not know that much.
She did not divulge about him when we actively kept in touch because she was starting to date him the last time we messaged.

I also don't feel comfortable sharing personal screenshots of our chat and other info other than I was a former client and she referred to me as her sister.

Even though I don't appreciate the way she ghosted and put a wall with me and other "friends" she used to follow on social, I would like to keep my identity anonymous. In case Jasmine reads this forum, I want to be kept anonymous and not have her figure out who I am, because I am open to her reaching out to me some day. She needs to realize she doesn't need to shut out people who were genuine with her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What was the context of that crying pic? Weirdly enough it's quite refreshing to see her showing her actual vulnerable side, not a choreographed "weakness" that's rehearsed and looks cute. I've also noticed a pattern that when she's going through a hard time, she'll post an "ask me anything" so that she can get things off her chest in a seemingly organic way.

For some reason, she opened up about "self pleasuring at age 10" I felt genuinely weirded out and uncomfortable on her behalf just reading that. Girl... Nobody needed to know that lol 😬😬

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What was the context of that crying pic? Weirdly enough it's quite refreshing to see her showing her actual vulnerable side, not a choreographed "weakness" that's rehearsed and looks cute. I've also noticed a pattern that when she's going through a hard time, she'll post an "ask me anything" so that she can get things off her chest in a seemingly organic way.

For some reason, she opened up about "self pleasuring at age 10" I felt genuinely weirded out and uncomfortable on her behalf just reading that. Girl... Nobody needed to know that lol 😬😬
I'm not sure, she posted it as her last story after the Q&A. I think she deleted it because I'm not seeing it in her stories anymore. I think it might have to do with her dog, Angel, and biting people due to not being properly trained by Jasmine and Josh. Wasn't that an issue? Like they recently went on a getaway and left their dog with other people who clearly has abandonment issues...That dog needs full love and attention all the time. If they knew they couldn't do that, why did they take Angel in? Jasmine's highlights stories bubble no longer has one about Angel, probably because she made the decision to no longer take responsibility for Angel anymore.

If they put Angel down because of that...that is truly evil. Like you're going to give up on your dog that you've assumed 100% responsibility for into your little family? You don't give up on your pet dog.

There were other YouTubers who put down their family dog, rather than trying to rehome him...and they were cancelled (appropriately) for putting him down. Also weirdly Nikki Phillipi and her husband kind of mirror personality traits like Jasmine and Josh. https://www.insider.com/nikki-phill...-controversy-timeline-adoption-vaccine-2021-5

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm not sure, she posted it as her last story after the Q&A. I think she deleted it because I'm not seeing it in her stories anymore. I think it might have to do with her dog, Angel, and biting people due to not being properly trained by Jasmine and Josh. Wasn't that an issue?
On Josh's instagram stories it says that they've chosen to take her to a rehabilitation center for a month and praying she gets better. They made this decision because she kept biting people. I'm happy they're trying to get her the help she needs.

Oh God I hope they don't do anything to Angel. That would be unforgivable and abhorrent. There's a special place in Hell for Niki Phillipi and others who kill animals for selfish needs.

I think they definitely bit off more than they could chew when it comes to Angel. I know exactly how they must've been thinking. Because she's a stray, she obviously follows any human who has food/shows her attention (you can literally see her running off to everyone on their stories) idiot Jasmine and Josh interpret this as a "divine intervention" and proof that their manifestation and soul connection is real. They do cute photoshoots with her and clickbait videos (they even made her a TikTok account! @/angelthebalidog) but as time has gone on. They realize Angel is an actual dog who needs real help and intervention. Because they're so wrapped up in their own selfish needs and materialistic lives and only showing the cute aesthetic side, they were severely unprepared. They didn't make it a secret that they felt that Angel was a liability and the reason they got kicked out of their "dream villa".

I can't believe they've just dumped Angel at a daycare not even a few months into having her. I want to think the best and that they want to help Angel but the pessimist in me is saying that they're just buying time and thinking of a story to get rid of her. They'll probably say she ran away and spin it into a stupid manifestation caption. I can already see her saying something like "💞if you love something, let it go. If comes back to you then you know it's yours🌿"

Honestly such a stupid decision to capture a stray dog and attempt to domesticate it. It's like capturing a pidgeon and putting in a cage hoping it'll stay with you and behave.

Look at this. They're literally relieved she's gone wtf

And someone was brave enough to leave this comment!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm glad they've done the right thing in seeking help with Angel's development. They are much too naive and inexperienced to adopt a dog with such a traumatic past. Their "free-spirited" lifestyle doesn't suit a dog who needs nurturing and stability. I feel so sorry for Angel. Honestly Angel is nothing more than a theatre prop for them. I think they released a video on their YT channel saying "It's a Girl" with an actual scan of a foetus in their thumbnail to announce their adoption of Angel. Really distasteful in my opinion. Terrible people. Angel deserves so much better.

LoL Josh is too much. He said he had to leave a restaurant twice yesterday because he couldn't stop crying... Yet they were laughing and relaxing at a beach club (seen in my other post) I just don't think either of them have a sincere bone in their body. They were literally even considering putting her down. I can't believe that was a thought that went through their heads?!?!

He said to that commenter, "You are beyond horrible" (btw it's been deleted) yet they're the one capitalizing and leeching off a poor innocent dog who can't answer for themselves and needs stability and interventions. Sounds like projection to me. Reminds me of Myka Stauffer who adopted a severely disabled boy from China for clout and to show that she's a white saviour, only to dump him when he became too much work and social services said she couldn't put him on camera for his safety which meant she couldn't capitalize on him anymore.

Attachments

Crocodile tears. 🐊

Looks like they're living their best life now that Angel's out of the picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
LoL Josh is too much. He said he had to leave a restaurant twice yesterday because he couldn't stop crying... Yet they were laughing and relaxing at a beach club (seen in my other post) I just don't think either of them have a sincere bone in their body.
Oof, being able to switch emotions like that in a short amount of time is a massive red flag.

Why, why, WHY would ANYONE share something like this, especially online?
It is not information any people want to know. I am a pretty socially awkward person and overshare sometimes but even I would never post something like this online. I just can't understand her goal here.
She gives me such weird vibes, and not the good kind that makes someone unique and interesting, just straight up self obsessed weirdo vibes.

I feel like she thinks she is some sexual goddess now she is with Josh and actually having a sexual relationship. It’s like she is desperate to talk about sex/sexuality etc whenever she can. She is extremely childish to me. Sex is Sex, whatever but girl nobody at all needs to know you we’re touching yourself at age 10.

Reactions: 4
Whenever Josh says he's been crying, he always seems like he's on the verge of laughter or like he just rubbed his eyes a lot. They definitely don't seem to be acting like they've just lost a loved family member?

Yeah the new person she seems to be looking up to and emulating is @/tantric.alchemy. Jasmine has been copying her exact style of nonsensical caption writing. Both extremely long and full of New Age keywords. That woman refers to women as "Queens" who need to attract their "King", quantum leaps, your sacred temple, shoving jade eggs up your ***** to increase yoni or whatever and Jasmine has been lapping it up because that's all her captions are about these days, she regularly attends her sex cult meetings too. She's really in deep here.

I think the fact that Jasmine hasn't brought up Angel, deleted that crying photo and is posting as usual is crazy. She's even pushing yet another new program and hamming it up on her page with the reels. This girl is seriously like a puppet putting a show on social media. I know she pushes that she lives her life with freedom. But ironically I think she's not as free as she thinks, she still depends on clients to pay her and has to constantly put this fake, rehearsed, facade on social media to support her livelihood. Talk about living with a ball and chain. I can at least respect Josh for addressing the situation with Angel. But the fact that Jasmine hasn't outwardly mentioned it is odd. That's some sociopathic nature, I don't know how she can quickly rebound, make dumb reels and continue posting on Insta.

One of the main things that bothers me about Jasmine, aside from her lying, manipulating and scamming, is her inability to take ANY form of constructive criticism. The fact that she deleted a comment with genuine concern about the dog that they took in and decided to abandon speaks volumes. She thinks by deleting "negative" comments, that the issue just poofs from existence. Ignorance is bliss, right? The fact that she ignores any form of speculation, aka "Shadows", is likely what is making them worse and leading to all of these posts about "Shadow work". Honestly, her lack of being open to any form of discussion is what brought me here. I was a genuine fan of hers while she was living in Melbourne and traveling around Asia, and I noticed a huge change in her character when she began dating Josh, like many of you here. I was so confused why all of the comments were so positive when the vibes totally switched throughout 2020 and on. I went looking for answers and found all of these threads and reddit posts and was appalled by how many people felt exactly the same way as me. I felt manipulated by this perfect façade they place on their Instagrams. I feel like the "shadows" she is always referencing are these threads and comments about her online, but if she had faced the criticism when it began and took it to heart, these threads wouldn't even exist! She's really dug herself in a hole.

Reactions: 4
These days, her posts are more and more about "resenting people who are doing well due to your own insecurities" she genuinely thinks people dislike her actions because they're jealous of her. Literally all her captions now are almost like coded messages indirectly addressing these forums.

And I agree, it's completely insane that she's just wiped all mention of Angel on her account and acting like normal. I can actually respect Josh for addressing what's happening to their beloved family member.

Attachments

Got this very sarcastic response from Josh 🙃😅
And ofc in his new caption he has to turn it into a coaching lesson and show everyone how empathic he is "I LeFt a CaFe iN tEaRs". Shut the **** up. They never cared about Angel, from her long nails to pulling her leash really tight. They only ever wanted to make themselves look good and gain clicks and engagement. I hate people who treat animals as props and inanimate objects.

Also, had to get the last word 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just want to add something, because I noticed this huge change too. First of all, I remember the situation when she texted me about her program „The Awakened Woman” where she was trying to convice me to participate. It was all about finding your own purpose etc. She even added that „you’re a perfect fit” with a lot of emojis. I mean, I don’t think she is bad, I can see she really wants to be as good as she could, but you know… When someone don’t have clients and search desperately for anyone to join her program, then you can tell something is wrong. Btw I think this all is a little bit TOO expensive? I mean, she is too young and inexperienced to be a “life coach” I can clearly search this all informations for free in the internet or youtube (if you’re not lazy enough to do the research), no need to pay so much for basic informations. I don’t think she could help someone who has a big trauma or just more serious issues than only appearance ones. (Appearance issues are important, don’t get me wrong, but compared to serious issues f.ex like r*pe in childhood or toxic parents/family - body image is not the only and most important thing in our lifes)
I’m just so sorry for her. I really liked her old videos. I understand that she might felt depressed bc of solo travels but she should (back then) take care or it, take care of yourself and heal this area, not looking for a prince who would take all of her problems and she would forget ‘em all.

Also about the law of attraction or manifestation - I guess it shouldn’t be called like that XD
i’m so sorry but for me it’s just called “working hard for your dreams and needs”
If you want to learn new language you can’t just attract it or manifest it? You have to enroll in the course or school, but books or even watch videos on youtube, whatever, and HAVE A MOTIVATION, Then consequently work hard, every day for it.
if someone think that it’s enough to lay down in bed all day and dreaming about being a native speaker in some language then IT’S COMPLETELY WRONG! You can’t just do nothing.
So when I heard that she manifested Josh or her iphone I was like: ??? No, Jasmine. You just had money, went to the store and bought a new one. This is not any law or manifestation. It’s just doing bare minimum, not even a hard work.
The same with this guy, and everyone can do this. You just have to have your “ideal type”, idk, socialize with people or have an account on dating app and then searching for someone.
I’m so bleeping sick of all the people who really thinks that law of attraction or manifestation are something NEW or MAGICAL. Because simply they’re not.

and if someone doesn’t understand that life is up and down, not always down or not always “up” and pink, sweet, happy and whatever - i’m sorry but it’s not mature. If someone wants to live in this happy bubble - okay, i don’t care, but it’s not even healthy at all? We all NEED TO EXPRESS and feel ALL the emotions! We can’t just be happy 24/7 and I know she said that but It seems like she’s not convinced. Couple days ago she added an instastory where she was crying and I was like “oh, hope she’s fine” (it was about their dog Angel i guess) but when I wanted to take a look one more time, later,I saw that this story was deleted.
what was the reason to hide it? To delete it? Because what? Josh already added his puffy eyes so she decided not to add hers? I don’t get it but also i don’t care.
I just wanted to show y”all my point of view.
Sorry for my english, I’m not native but I think everything is readable enough ;)

Btw I followed her since… 2017? 2018? I don’t remember, but I forgot about her when she changed her whole life - when she started to travel only to Bali, being passionate ONLY about weird angel cards, oracles, crystals, and some weird things that are simply brainwashing people. It’s just so sad to see that she had a huge opportunity to learn more Chinese or Korean, and now she will forget everything because she stays in Bali and prefer think the whole day about programs that no one will participate because of the price….
Good that she lives her “best life”, vacations 24/7, but where is the real life? The reality?
i would never say I’m jealous because I prefer to have problems, to solve them, to learn - alone and with my friends, just other people you know? It’s so simple to talk about happy life, being on the beach every day, eat only “clean” vegan food, do what you like - when you’re literally separated from people?
Then it’s easy for everyone.

Thank you,
C.OS

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.