Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah probably extended family are starting to see how absolutely batshit insane/unsustainable her scam business/cult is and they can't hide it anymore. I'd be sooo embarrassed if I was related to her and had to explain what she does for a living. Jasmine doesn't even follow her sister's art and photography accounts (she's really talented) so idk what that indicates.

Also, I see where Jasie got her retreat idea from... Her best friend Mariana! She's hosting a 4 day retreat in the summer with her boyfriend in Austria. Jasmine can't have an original idea to save her life can she?

Just go through Mariana's account and you can see Jasmine wants to be like her soooo bad. She literally copies her in every way. They even use the same photographer and same locations for shoots.
Charitable causes: Mariana says she's opening a school to help Bali kids, around the same time Jasmine adopts Angel and wants to help Balinese stray dogs. Both reek of white saviour complex.

At least Mariana isn't nearly as obnoxious and her captions are vapid, but short. I can respect that at least. Same with her boyfriend who is 10x more successful than healthcunt sorry, Josh the empath coach
I don't know the accounts for Jasmine's sister but do you know if her mom follows them? Seems like Jing Jing follows all the Jas and Josh related accounts.

I don't know the accounts for Jasmine's sister but do you know if her mom follows them? Seems like Jing Jing follows all the Jas and Josh related accounts.
Her mum does follow her sister. She has several accounts. A private one @lenkowskii (no posts though), a photography one @explorejade (the photos are so good omg) and an art one @114.format

Someone just commented this on her new post. Very intrigued to see the answer... Or not if she performs her signature blocking and deleting routine lol.

Also, the villa she's been bragging about for the past few days have apparently kicked them out because of Angel. Why wouldn't they check in advance whether the accommodation is pet friendly? So entitled. They probably thought they could flout the rules like they do with covid regulations.

And finally, what do you think of this post about people pleasing being toxic? It's something she almost constantly talks about and it seems like something that triggers her a lot, they way she words it feels like she's trying to soothe herself lol. Someone close to home probably disapproves which is why she's always upset about people judging her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her mum does follow her sister. She has several accounts. A private one @lenkowskii (no posts though), a photography one @explorejade (the photos are so good omg) and an art one @114.format
I checked and it doesn't appear that Jingjing follows Jade's art and photography accounts. Such a shame since she has more talent than Jasmine!

Hey there! So I randomly came across this forum because I saw an Anna’s Analysis video recommended to me on YouTube about Jasmine… and it’s been a while since I followed her content. If you haven’t seen the video I was shocked to see that Jasmine threatened legals over an analysis video that was not even defamatory…I was not expecting that aggressive side of her. It really shows people aren’t what they portray on social media. In the comments, someone mentioned there’s a gossip forum that talks more about the shady things she’s done so I got curious and found this.

I was hesitant to post here, but I have been feeling reflective on the way she treated me and I wonder if others have felt the same way. For background, I was one of her earlier followers and we actually exchanged a lot of DM’s on social media over shared interests. We were around the same age. I think back then she didn’t have as much followers, so she was quite responsive! Thought she was a super sweet girl and we had lots of commonalities like travel, learning languages/cultures, etc. I actually thought we were legit friends because we would send messages often back and forth! She also used to follow me on social media. She doesn’t anymore. She would tell me I was like a sister, and we had a “soul connection", etc. When she posted she was going through depression I immediately let her know I was so proud of her getting professional therapy and getting the help she needed. I genuinely was supportive as a friend. I eventually became one of her “clients” because I wanted to support her and thought her intentions in creating her business was positive and empowering. You know how your close friend is taking a leap of faith in their dreams and you want to be their #1 cheerleader? Yeah, that was me.

I noticed as she got more bigger and gained more followers, started dating Josh, she was more distant. I could see the shift when she truly buckled down in focusing on her business, “hustling” in constantly promoting her services, making upsells. Whenever I messaged her about our shared interests or checking in like a friend, she wouldn’t get back to me for weeks, even though she was posting on social media every single day. I thought maybe her inbox may have been filled with messages from her other followers too. But we were both following each other and had a long message thread with time, so I think my message would have entered her personals inbox and not cluttered with her followers inbox.

I think what hurt the most was that she was really good in convincing me that we were actual friends with the “soul connection” and “sisters in a past life” kind of comments. I now see it was a lie and she probably used me to pay her in being her client. When I had the epiphany of her manipulating me to just be her client and pay her, that’s when I pulled the plug.

Also looking back, even though she called me her “sister” she really made no effort to initiate the convo or check in like a friend would do. And I suspect that her qualms about retaining female friendships is true. Looking back, I also felt like she put up a wall when we talked about vulnerable things. Like when I told her I was happy she was getting help for depression. Or when she would say she wants to meet me in person some day and I would say me too and give her a hug. She would not respond and it would make me feel weird. I don’t think she feels comfortable in being vulnerable with friends. I get the feeling that she isn’t the type to reach out to her girlfriends first to simply just hang out or chat, unless the friend makes the 1st move. I can’t imagine her simply spending time with friends or making plans with them. With her, I get that if you want to meet her you better be making her money or upleveling her life somehow. I can’t imagine her being content with like baking cookies together with a friend or catching up over coffee. And idk, I just think that’s kind of weird? Like I wonder if she understands or knows that you need to nurture and invest the same attention in your friendships as you do with your romantic relationships. To me, she seems like the stereotypical girl who’s obsessed with her husband and just devotes 90% of her non working time with him. It’s kind of sad…I hope she knows that female friendships are so valuable and help you in life. I personally cherish my female friendships a lot, as much as my romantic one. Also not a big fan of Josh. She can do better, 100%. And I think Josh was her 1st in everything? So it’s super meaningful for her. I wish she dated more people to grow and learn from other people. But I know Jasmine would do everything in her power to sustain this relationship, she’s already committed.

I wonder if other people had this experience with her? Or maybe it’s just me. Either way, I learned the parasocial relationship with these influencers are true. If you’re not an influencer yourself and they can’t benefit monetarily or “up level” in their biz, you’re nothing to them. That’s how I felt. I feel so naive into thinking she actually cared for me on a deeper level like how I cared for her. But I’m glad I know better.

I also feel kind of bad for her because she doesn’t seem like a real person to me anymore. She seems like a caricature. Her job and livelihood is social media. Can you imagine just parroting your life on social media 24/7? With time, I think that will burn her out and not be good for her mental health. The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. I wish her the best, even though she burned the “sister” relationship we had. Sad to think I was just a puppet in her get rich scheme.

Also I want to end on this note - these influencers who tout that they care for you and want to develop “soul relationships with you” is 100% a biz/money scheme. Remember, this is their livelihood to market & sell to you. And the best thing you can do if you're not supportive of an influencer is to not engage, save or share their content. The more you engage with it, the more they receive money. Hence why she may post stories of giveaways of people to save or share her posts via messages. Not sure if she does that anymore, since I don't follow her any longer. That increases her engagement and visibility on social media. Their intentions are always 100% money or else they wouldn’t charge you for a “friendship”. If anyone has any particular Q's about my experience with her, feel free to comment and I'll try to answer the best I can.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also I want to end on this note - these influencers who tout that they care for you and want to develop “soul relationships with you” is 100% a biz/money scheme. Remember, this is their livelihood to market & sell to you. And the best thing you can do if you're not supportive of an influencer is to not engage, save or share their content. The more you engage with it, the more they receive money. Hence why she may post stories of giveaways of people to save or share her posts via messages. Not sure if she does that anymore, since I don't follow her any longer. That increases her engagement and visibility on social media. Their intentions are always 100% money or else they wouldn’t charge you for a “friendship”. If anyone has any particular Q's about my experience with her, feel free to comment and I'll try to answer the best I can.
Hey omg first of all thank you being brave enough to post here and share your experience with her. Secondly, thank you for validating all our thoughts and feelings in regards to her. I remember someone on the old GG forum had a similar story so I'm glad people are coming forward with the truth. Please share as much as you feel comfortable with so we can get a real idea of the type of person she is. I really feel so sorry that she would do such an awful thing to you. I always knew she was a money hungry narcissist but never thought she could be so cold and callous. What would she talk about with you? Or was it just superficial stuff. Once again, thank you very much for opening up xx

LOL it's deleted
I bloody knew it lol. I DM'd the person who asked to let them know the real answer LOL. Gave them the link to the reddit page too

Reactions: 4
Not sure how to reply to your post JellyJam haha, so creating a new post.

Thanks, I ultimately wanted to share my story because I want to warn others of the parasocial relationships of these influencers. Wasn't sure to post here or on Jasmine Lipska gurugossip. The money is not worth it. Save it for free content that's already available on YouTube or the internet. Or read business, self help books. I really hope my post encourages other people who have also been in my experience (possibly previous clients - either through buying her services or blissful soul products) to share their stories as well.

At the time, I was really into the manifestation, "woo woo" stuff, so mostly our convos were about that. She's very strategic and organized in portraying herself, not surprised she's an influencer. She would reveal to me that running her business was hard work and she would work crazy long hours, but she didn't mind it. I can tell she was visibly tired but masking it that this was all fine. She would say it in a way that she didn't want to sound "negative" or reveal that in the end she's doing this whole thing to support her livelihood. Sometimes I wanted to tell her, girl it's ok to say it's not blissful being an influencer and entrepreneur. She would also say in her polite way that her family were disorganized in running their online blissful soul biz back in Australia when she was in Bali. Her mom who was running it was probably stressed having to handle shipping & logistics with the demand on top of her translator job.

The blissful life in Bali 24/7 is a facade. She had several infestations of insects at the place she stayed in Bali and you can tell she was annoyed having to deal with it. She most definitely misses the modernity aspect of living in Melbourne.

She also really liked this guy named Ben. She used to follow and tag him on social, he was also a travel influencer. I forgot his last name, but he was also Aussie. I presume that's the guy before Josh that she was chasing who was "emotionally unavailable". She really wanted him to come visit her in Bali before she was dating Josh.

In regards to her copying other people, like Mariana, I can totally see it. If you notice, the people she follows on social media are all into the same thing (minus her family & friend back in Australia). Her content is just regurgitation of all of this new age stuff with her face on it to make it uniquely her own. The retreat thing was always something she wanted to do. She also had opening a children's school and she wants a legit book publisher to give her a book deal as her goals. She actually had a sponsor partner with her for a retreat in Bali with her mom way back, but that fell through. I think because no one bought the tickets to go to Bali and have the retreat with her and her mom. I also noticed several times when I would speak to her about something, she would find it inspirational and would mention it on social media word by word of what I said. She did this a lot. Like on social media I would post something and she made content about the same exact thing. The morning coffee/tea thoughts she posted on her stories when i last followed her was copying that fitness influencer girl that she and Josh follows, JadeJoselyn. She also does the morning coffee/tea thoughts. That Bali bubble is really small. None of them are that innovative or original with ideas lol.

In regards to being a coach, she wasn't that organized or had it together as she makes herself appear. Often times she would not show up on schedule or at all for her service and when she was coaching she seemed very clinical and uptight. Like she rehearsed the manifestation, positivity, self love quotes she would parrot back to me. Maybe because she was a bit nervous doing this and realized that there isn't total control of how to portray yourself when you're doing it live. She was polite and didn't want to rock the boat if that makes sense...I also got the sense she was very inexperienced ironically in life even though she considers herself a women's/life coach now. Which I don't blame her for because she was very young like 20-21 at the time. The reason I also say inexperienced in life and may not be able to retain friendships is because I remember I shared with her that I was celebrating a girlfriend's birthday soon with other friends telling her I was excited. And she just looked at me blankly awkwardly not knowing what to say and just smiling. As if she couldn't relate to such an experience. There were also several times she would do this btw, just stare blankly awkwardly when we would chat. It wasn't even about things that were weird, just like me ending a call saying hope she has a great weekend and if she had fun plans for the weekend. It's like the words "fun plans" outside of her life coaching/social media life was triggering. She wouldn't want to continue on with a conversation and just leave me hanging lol. She's a lot more socially awkward than she portrays herself on social media. Like on her stories and posts she makes herself appear more vibrant than what she is. When you speak to her live, she's more constrained. Again, because she can rehearse what to say on social media.

What Josh says about Jasmine giving the silent treatment when she doesn't like something or is going through something is true.
She did this a lot. She cuts off people abruptly and you have no idea why. She did that with the meaningful people she met on the group trips through contiki or whatever that travel agency was. There were people on her group trips that she was close with, but she cut ties with them, like she did with me. Most likely because you're not benefiting her any longer, which is just so mean.

Also as a separate thing, I always thought her sister was more down to earth and had a sense of humor than her. Her sister seems to have healthier friendships with people. Before Jasmine left Melbourne long term, it was her sister who brought her out with her friends to get Jasmine out of her shell. Her sis is so much more personable She's stunning and has unique features. You can see how she looks in the sister vlogs on Jasmine's channel if they're still up. Like I wouldn't be surprised if she would get randomly recruited for modeling. She has that model look. She posted scenery/landscape images on her personal insta that's now private and has no posts, she's very talented. Overall her sis is more private, and want to honor that so won't talk too much about her. Definitely not self absorbed as Jasmine can be lol.

When Jasmine says she's making bank, I don't think it's a total lie. All she needs really is 1-2 clients for the month and it's probably more than enough to cover her, Josh & Angel's living expenses in Bali. She probably saved from her YT glory days, when she lived at home and she has other streams of income like her online store. Cost of living in Bali is really low and she's getting paid in AUD worth more than Indonesian rupiah and probably has clients that are in western countries. So she can stretch & save her money a lot further in Bali than in Melbourne.

Also the previous post of Jasmine replying to someone to "Relax it's just for fun" with heart emojis about Josh doing the racist comedy skits is so dumb and enabling bad behavior. Gross.

This is why I stopped following her, the Jasmine Lipska you see is all smoke & mirrors, just like everything on social media. She is purely a brand and business.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is why I stopped following her, the Jasmine Lipska you see is all smoke & mirrors, just like everything on social media. She is purely a brand and business.
So much to unpack here! This is really affirming, once again thank you for this. It's so good to finally hear a real review of Jasmine. Not someone who's been bribed or brainwashed. I really feel like rounding up all her biggest fans and just sending them a DM with a link to this forum and everything about her. These girls don't deserve to be emotionally and financially manipulated. What was the timeline of you talking to her?

Damn it's like she never switches off. She's always on perfect robotic mode, even when talking to friends. No wonder she can't maintain friendships unless they're "upleveling" her life. You saying she got triggered and closed off when talking about friendships is soooo weird!! so ironic as she always harps on about how she's shed her people pleasing/perfect image and is trying to be more relaxed and fun.

Yes I remember her saying she went on a few dates with some guy but he was "emotionally unavailable". In reality I bet he rejected her for all reasons mentioned. He really dodged a bullet! That means she literally settled for Josh like we said so many times!! Goes to show that she is right when she says "you attract what you deserve". She deserves a clout chasing vapid terrible excuse of a human being just like her, which is what she got! Maybe manifestation works after all!

Very interesting you mention Jadejoselyn and trying to copy her because Josh actually has a history with her. It's so sad how Jasmine tries to emulate all the basic blonde girls that catch Josh's eye. They basically settled for each other. Jasmine couldn't get Ben and Josh couldn't get his dream bimbo influencer.
Speaking of Josh, did she ever speak to you about him?
Also, do you know what her family think of her influencing/scamming and if they're supportive of it?

Her looking down on Bali culture and hygiene whilst simultaneously talking about how perfect and soul calling it is. Peak Jasmine Lipscam right there. Only interested in the parts that serve her and absolutely nothing else. Disgusting.
She has no meaningful relationships in her life and has sacrificed her dignity and privacy for clout and money yet we're apparently meant to be jealous of her life. She is truly corrupt. I wonder if there is any hope for her? I hope all her clients find this one day and her business dries up, it's the least she deserves.

Obviously none of us are therapists or anything, but with everything hereisthetea has just told us. We obviously have discussed her narcissism at length but do you think she could have some sociopathic tendencies? I don't think there's any harm in at least discussing it. It's so weird how her sister is sweet and normal and she turned out like this?

Reactions: 3
Very interesting you mention Jadejoselyn and trying to copy her because Josh actually has a history with her. It's so sad how Jasmine tries to emulate all the basic blonde girls that catch Josh's eye. They basically settled for each other. Jasmine couldn't get Ben and Josh couldn't get his dream bimbo influencer.
Oh wowww, Jadejoselyn's account is sooo similar to Lipskam that it's scary o_O there really is no originality is there? And I'm curious, were Josh and Jadejoselyn together before or something?

Reactions: 1
This new Josh caption gave me a good chuckle. They are literally never seen with anyone else besides each other. Jasmine has completely detached Josh from his social/friend groups and Jasmine has only retreated further and further into her life coaching obsession (also has anyone else noticed how she capitalises the word Coach as if it's something to be revered. Super weird)
After reading what hereisthetea had to say, my view of her has completely changed. She is a complete and total fraud and I'm so glad the truth is finally out there. Hopefully there will be more who come out and speak the truth

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Really glad to see this thread come up. I was a regular on the GG one before I started having a lot of trouble accessing it.

DC0BB32A-387E-4B37-8225-0F685B231C51.jpeg

Lol is this comment one of You on Josh’s latest post? I just don’t understand why they’re so private about their social life when they openly talk about their sex life.
a) they don’t have one
b) they realize people will call them out for not wearing masks while socializing
c) all of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 605017
Lol is this comment one of You on Josh’s latest post? I just don’t understand why they’re so private about their social life when they openly talk about their sex life.
a) they don’t have one
b) they realize people will call them out for not wearing masks while socializing
c) all of the above
I dare someone to reply to his comment saying "But you post about your sex life quite openly and surely that is more private" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely if they're hanging out with friends it would be classed as networking (I'm guessing pretty much they hang out with is an influencer, seriously what a weird place) and therefore, boosting their profile? Their stories consist of going to the cafe together, working on their scam courses together, going to the beach together, taking Angel on a walk together, going back home together and a sprinkle of quotes for good measure. I also think they spend a good portion of their time arguing now too, hence providing them both with inspiration for captions. Between all that time, where's the space to be supposedly having a social life outside of each other?

Tbh maybe it isn't as bad as it used to be because they also used to work out together, go shopping and outings together and were literally joined at the hip so maybe there's some truth to what Josh says now the honeymoon phase is over but for the most part, their codependency is definitely unhealthy.

Especially with Jasmine, I think she's actually gotten worse since moving to Bali. First with quitting her first passion and the reason for her fame, YouTube because "Josh fulfills her the way YouTube doesn't anymore". Secondly, the only sisterhood and friendships she forges are on her terms and to her paying clients, forming an extremely unhealthy parasocial relationship. The only other time she might go out is to "network" with other influencers (again, if this is the case surely posting about it would make more sense?) She did a collab with Lavendaire who has 1 million subscribers which is definitely something to advertise yet she didn't say a word about it. This leads me to my next point.

I think despite what she says, she still has a very weird and toxic relationship with women and sees them as competition even if they're "on her side" which is why she won't even post about her supposed friendships. Anyway, once she gets bored/finished using Jade Joselyn and Mariana they'll both get dropped out of the Almighty Jasmine Lipscam bubble like everyone else in her life who isn't uplevelling her before leeching off someone new and "soul fulfilling".
I dare someone to reply to his comment saying "But you post about your sex life quite openly and surely that is more private" 😂
LOL! Someone please do it! 😂😭

Reactions: 3
LOOOOOL Josh outright responded to us when we said they don't have a social life outside each other.
"This woman brings me so much joy"... yeeeaaaahhh if you say so mate 🙄
(Btw I have a soft spot for Angel she's so sweet 😭)

Attachments

LOOOOOL Josh outright responded to us when we said they don't have a social life outside each other.
"This woman brings me so much joy"... yeeeaaaahhh if you say so mate 🙄
(Btw I have a soft spot for Angel she's so sweet 😭)
Off topic but Jasmine looks really pretty in that photo tbh

• Heart
Behold! The Almighty Jasmine Lipscam is creating another course!
This time it's a course for coaches because she wants to teach others how to be successful like her... LOL!

I've actually spoken briefly to a couple of people who've taken her free masterclass and all of them have said that she's really nice and sweet but ultimately comes across as quite nervous and unsure (and btw this is coming from her fans!) so the fact she's "sharing her success story" is absolutely hilarious. This woman doesn't have an empathetic bone in her body so no wonder why she struggles with imposter syndrome with regards to being a coach!

Also this pic of her pretending to type made me laugh. It looks like such a meme 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.