Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious if anyone noticed the dark/dull narcissist eyes on Jas prior to her becoming a life coach? I'm wondering if it was as visible in her super old Instagram posts and YouTube videos?

Reactions: 1
Very interesting new caption from Jasmine. Ofc back at it again with the bragging 🙄🙄 honestly such a disgusting trait but she's a GiRl BoSs so ofc it's completely fine.

What I found interesting was that I think this is the closest she's ever gotten to acknowledging the forums. Apparently they made her physically ill and she had to go to the hospital??
What do you guys think?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Very interesting new caption from Jasmine. Ofc back at it again with the bragging 🙄🙄 honestly such a disgusting trait but she's a GiRl BoSs so ofc it's completely fine.

What I found interesting was that I think this is the closest she's ever gotten to acknowledging the forums. Apparently they made her physically ill and she had to go to the hospital??
What do you guys think?
I think it's absolutely distasteful. Bragging about earning $10k from scamming :rolleyes: I often try to understand her way of thinking but I just genuinely can't because she is so deluded. She says her so called scamming workshops are to guide people on how to attract a conscious relationship but all she literally did was swipe on bumble??? How hard can that be? I guess that is the "conscious" part of it? She made a conscious decision she wants a boyfriend so went on bumble like a loser and swiped right on the first person that would pay her attention.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well well well look what we have here! Either Mr Healthcunt's rebrand is doing amazingly or he's been buying followers by the looks of it.
Up until this point he was only gaining around 25-50 followers a month now all of a sudden he's up by 2000%?!
Bro if you're gonna buy followers at least make it look legit, cmon 😂
Please, someone ask him why his followers have suddenly spiked so much! The last time he had this spike was when Jasmine introduced him.

Omg this dancing video is too cringe, the way she sets the camera up at the beginning it's so forced. Man even her "fun" posts are advertisements for her course. She's wound so tight, girl just relax. You don't have to show your followers you're a fun person, just have fun without advertising it, defeats the whole purpose!!

Last point @hereisthetea would love to see some confirmation emails of your call or even any screenshots of your conversations x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh wow I just found out this today when I saw Jasmine's mum insta post regarding helping at the vaxx centre and saw one of the comments. I have been following Jas since early 2019 when i discovered her Youtube channel, even though she's still on her healing journey but i love the way she's being open up about her eating disorder and all the travel vlogs. And of course i can see the change in her since she met Josh in Bali(like most of you guys), she's so desperate and so in love with this guy, and wow they got married and everything just happened in split second. Not to say i have bad impression on Josh but he definitely doesn't give a "good vibe" to me, idk but just feel so uncomfortable whenever i saw Jas and him doing sort of action like he being showed off his body and Jas wearing little clothes(no offense its totally not a problem) but just i felt so funny when i saw it. Anyway of course as a follower the most important is supporting Jas no matter what she does because i believe she knew what she did as a mature adult. But........until i found this forum😂😂okay I guess i knew too much untold behind them.......and yea i have been so curious about why did they never wear a mask whenever they went out? especially in Indonesia the cases are no joke.
and now i knew the reason.

PS: usually when Josh posted something about relationship(or even not related to that) Jas will definitely leave a comment on there but she didn't recently.

How Jasmine sounds these days shilling out her scams 😂

Jasmine's made yet another account, this time to promote her retreat. They've been scouting for locations for the retreat and one of them is a pretty fancy resort in Ubud, they even stayed the night to test it out. Just going by how excited she is, I'm guessing there seems to be some interest, I hope nobody goes and it puts her down a few pegs but unfortunately I see some dedicated cult members actually going.
P.s: that second post that says "my biggest flex is manifesting everything I said I would". Well that's just not true, is it Jas 🤔😂

Attachments

Seriously this girl, hustling to promote her scam courses and now retreats as well, so many stories and every post now are just ads to promote something of hers, she’s really going all out isn’t she?
She’s loaded yet suddenly extremely money driven, makes me wonder if they are facing some financial issues? You know, like how she will post about how wonderful their relationship is when they’re arguing, or post about feeling worthy and accepting herself or her body when she’s actually feeling insecure, likewise could the $10k a month post be because they’re struggling with some money issues? After all they do spend a lot on just living expenses like renting an unnecessarily huge villa, eating out regularly, I mean do we ever see them cook at home?
Or it could be the argument with her family was about her unethical businesses and she now wants to prove them wrong by earning even more and becoming much richer than any of them? The excessive promoting of her services seemed to have started after the rift and their change of plans to remain in Bali.

Btw, she looked seriously psychotic in that previous creepy dancing video, again so much smugness showing in her facial expression and wonder if it’s to do with rebelling against her family.

Miss Lipscam definitely isn't struggling for money, in fact I think she's on the up and up and said that $20k months are now normal for her. I think she's genuinely corrupted by the money now she's got a taste for the high life. she doesn't even try to act humble anymore, at least she used to pretend to be minimalist etc etc. After all, the rich get richer, more money, more problems. Despite everything, I don't think she's stupid either. I think even she knows that life coaching won't last forever and she has a finite amount of dedicated clients who will continuously fork out for her expensive courses so she's doing all her "hustling" and "uplevelling" now so she can start her property portfolio in Australia and have a stable source of income later in life.
Just weird to me how people can't see through her and how money hungry she is yet. You can't care about people's problems and simultaneously take their money? People are just infatuated by her tbh.

Does anyone else think Josh is really inserting himself into her whole retreat thing (especially with it being so female focussed, I hope he doesn't end up joining the retreat like he started doing with her calls) honestly he's posting about it more than she is like he seems weirdly excited about it, literally he was filming Jasmine and she looked mildly annoyed the whole time. Probably excited about a new revenue stream yet he's putting it up as "being a supportive husband"

I feel their retreat it very centred around younger naive women from more privileged backgrounds. Fair enough, it's their choice what they do with their money. If it's a women centred retreat I wouldn't want Josh there all the time. I remember they had a client called Lightupwithlio? Or a name along those lines, looks like they've ditched her for Chezzisomething. Get their money's worth out of their clients, tag them in their stories and once they're done the pair just ditch them for their next cash-cow.

Seems like there's more and more people following the retreats thing.......how can this forum get to those innocent people or at least let more people know about how dangerous they are?

Does anyone else think there's something weird about Jasmines most recent bikini post? Like it seems really warped and filtered. Like she's kept her stomach birth mark in to make it look natural but she's done a really bad job smoothing out the acne on her forehead. This is the same girl who created a "no filter, filter" and made an entire video talking about her eyelash extension "dilemma". She is soooo damn insecure, what a sad existence.

Don't even get me started on that deranged poem/mantra/caption. She's becoming more and more obsessed with "queen energy" and "divine feminine". This is true New Age cult behaviour it's not even a joke anymore, take a look at the pics she posted on her retreat account of the girls in a circle wearing all white. Looks like a scene straight from the film midsommar or literally any other cult in history.

A lot of what she does actually matches up with the checklists below. You might think I'm crazy but it's almost scary how much it matches up with typical cult like behaviour. Leader thinking they're all powerful, unwavering faith in their message (crazy Jasmine fans defending her on the comments section of Anna's video)

Lastly, someone really should DM these poor girls and let them know the truth. They don't deserve to get sucked into this.

Attachments

Now she's resorted to twerking and picking her nose to show "she's funny and goofy"... Completely lost all dignity and class. I've got nothing to add to this just wtf 😂

• Haha
Now she's resorted to twerking and picking her nose to show "she's funny and goofy"... Completely lost all dignity and class. I've got nothing to add to this just wtf 😂
I think it was just another excuse for her to shake her boobs at us. It’s not hard to see why she’d have no female friends. I just find it unappealing to befriend someone who constantly feels the need to show off their sexuality and to do it under the pretense of “self-love/acceptance”. It also feels like she’s constantly trying to prove how great her relationship is with Mr tit-for-brains. People who are genuinely happy with their lives don’t have time to document every moment and constantly prove to people how great everything is.

Sorry to post yet again but Jasmine quite literally attended a sex cult meeting. I'm seriously not joking. The woman hosting it calls herself a "sex priestess" and the women at the meeting "the witches of Uluwatu" and she was doing some dance like she was possessed. It was super creepy and weird. This woman loves the phrase "quantum leap" which is why Jasmine is now using it constantly in every caption. I'm not even scratching the surface of how weird this cult is

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it was just another excuse for her to shake her boobs at us. It’s not hard to see why she’d have no female friends. I just find it unappealing to befriend someone who constantly feels the need to show off their sexuality and to do it under the pretense of “self-love/acceptance”. It also feels like she’s constantly trying to prove how great her relationship is with Mr tit-for-brains. People who are genuinely happy with their lives don’t have time to document every moment and constantly prove to people how great everything is.
She actually looks ******** and mentally deranged. Mental issues. Thinking it's funny to shake her ass and boobs and pick her nose in public. She needs to get her head checked out???

Has anyone watched their new vlog? It seems Josh is the sole driver of the joint channel as he edits, uploads and promotes the whole thing. I think Jasmine sold all her high end filming equipment too because they use Josh's microphone and camera. She really can't be bothered for anything else except pedalling her stupid products, even the description box is just promo for her retreat.

• Wow
Has anyone watched their new vlog?
Watching it now and why is her voice and accent so different? Is it just me? It's like even more of a soft baby voice than before it's driving me mad haha. Her body language is weird around Josh too, like she's always pulling away from him, also more robotic. It's so odd I feel so uncomfortable watching them.

Notice also that Josh has changed his insta name from healthhunk to joshcaampbell!? Officially rebranding completed.

• Wow
Watching it now and why is her voice and accent so different? Is it just me? It's like even more of a soft baby voice than before it's driving me mad haha.
That's definitely something I've picked up on too for a while now. It's like she's trying to change her accent to sound more exotic and it's even more high pitched? I can't say I've ever heard an Australian accent like hers before? Could be influenced by Jingjing who knows but her sister sounds completely normal. Some words sound really English now too due to Josh which makes her accent even weirder. Her voice used to be soothing and intelligent but now it's just creepy like she's trying to sound cute and sexy at the same time.

Does anyone feel like Josh is super condescending to Jasmine? Like he talks to her like she's a 5 year old. "Isn't that lovely Jasie?" "This is Jasie's special corner" obviously loved ones have nicknames for each other but he sounds so sarcastic. When she said she was dreaming of a 2 bedroom villa he was like "oh really?? 😯" In such a sarcastic way. Plus he was really making fun of her art supplies and spirituality altar.

"We manifested this villa" LOL it's cos you got kicked out of the other one 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.