Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
There is just something about her....cant put my finger on it. That whole shout out to fund the lady's kitchen didn't sit right with me. Who in the name of gawd would donate to that. What didn't she donate the €500 herself....not huge money I suppose so would didn't she give it herself. That whole lifestyle of them all in Canggu or how ever you spell it is just odd.....all those grown adult are hiding from life or something

Anyone any idea what age she is?hard to put an age on her!!
About 43 ish🤔

Reactions: 5

onianna

She comes from a very wealthy Protestant ascendancy farming family in Cork. Clearly the Protestant work ethic hasn’t rubbed off on Janet as she is getting everyone to run around after her in Cangu

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
I felt very uncomfortable during the Iraq stories I did in and out. She hasn't addressed the article

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah when yoy travel you sometimes meet people just trying to tick the box of how many countries they have been to... they are usually boring and annoying.

Last edited:

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Another villa 😩 she's turning her beautiful country (her words) into a concrete jungle one villa at a time.

Also her voice/accent.......I can't cope with it🤪🤪🤪

Registered tour or not I wouldn't be going near an active Volcano. I value actually having all my body parts intact! It only takes one rogue piece of lava to do life changing damage.

Reactions: 4

Kingsway

She’s one of the strangest of the instahuns I’ve come across - the “my villa” and travel carry on sounds very Ms. 19th century colonial adventures

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she get sponsoship from the tourist board of the country sends the visits to? I thought I had read an article about that because she was taking money from the Saudis tourism crowd when their human rights records are horrendous.

• Wow

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yes. She is often extremely moany and she can't seem to cope with the realities of travel to less touristy places sometimes or places that are not in Asia, like Mexico she couldn't handle at all.

She hasn't done any research for this trip, which obviously in place that is less touristy is necessary. Loads of countries aren't set up for tourism or backpackers. I even remember in Myanmar which a good lot of backpackers go to, it was difficult and expensive to rent motorbikes. Yes, the place you are in is not like Bali, what a revelation 😂🤷‍♂️. Isn't that the point of travelling to new places or places with less tourists? And all she did was moan when she visited an Indonesian island about how she had been there so many times before , forget which one. So what do you want then?😂😂😂🤷‍♂️

I agree. This is a total sell out. I wonder how much she is getting paid for this. For someone who is allegedly so up on human rights and supporting the UN she makes a lot of dubious associations

G+T

VIP Member
I think it was kinda dickish to get a taxi driver to go out in the flooded roads. Maybe they didn't mind cos they got money but I dunno its just such incitement we must go here etc etc

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Is this one trying to buy every rice field. WTF. and looking for a few friends to build villas on "her land" madness

• Wow