Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Would there not be gases or toxic fumes that close to a volcano ??? What does she care really considering she was flying around a few days ago on a moped with no helmet either

Reactions: 1

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I find it rude how she sent a go jerk driver to get her packing cubes dunno why it just doesn't sit well with me.
I am not sticking up for her and Siobhan OH gets stick for it as well, but I have been to Bali and the poor are poor, I went to local peoples houses and it’s 4 brick walls mattress on floor kinda job for a lot of them, this at least is a way for them to earn money. The life’s influencers show is not true Bali life for the native people

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
How is this new home working?! Did she buy the land and build the house? Sorry villa!

Or did she pay to build it on a local landowners land and she paid all the bills and has another long term lease ?

So she had her original villa she will now rent out all rooms and then will rent the spare rooms in the new villa at a premium price.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Everything about this one gives me the absolute ick. She is clocking up countries just to say she has visited them. I’d say she is miserable and thinks that all this travelling is making her life look fulfilling. It doesn’t
it is a cash cow for her, and she will be putting all of these holidays down as a working expense. She is scouting for places to take idiots dumb enough to pay her as their tour guide.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she get sponsoship from the tourist board of the country sends the visits to? I thought I had read an article about that because she was taking money from the Saudis tourism crowd when their human rights records are horrendous.
Oh yes that's right I completely forgot about that 😳