Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
She was an unbelievable ass with covid. Also she couldn't hack living in Mexico at all cos it wasn't westernized enough for her. She couldn't cope with how things operate differently there. A well seasoned traveller she is not. She was crying into her phone when she had scratch from falling off her bike. She never stopped moaning about everything in Mexico. Like normal things you would expect there 😂😂😂. Also she claimed she was "moving to Mexico" but fled back to Bali and spent barely anytime in Mexico. She is a joke 😂😂.

She was an unbelievable ass with covid. Also she couldn't hack living in Mexico at all cos it wasn't westernized enough for her. She couldn't cope with how things operate differently there. A well seasoned traveller she is not. She was crying into her phone when she had scratch from falling off her bike. She never stopped moaning about everything in Mexico. Like normal things you would expect there 😂😂😂. Also she claimed she was "moving to Mexico" but fled back to Bali and spent barely anytime in Mexico. She is a joke 😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her page as much anymore, for obvious reasons, but I’m guessing she still hasn’t mentioned the issues in Iran? Or mentioned the concerns about the Qatar World Cup? She may have and I may have missed it but I haven’t noticed it, so apologies if so. God forbid you criticise human right violations and that it affects your extortionate holiday trip company!! For someone who claims her background is in journalism, she’s very quiet…

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Omg I know the dramatics. And it's clearly a sticker they have put on the window ! What an idiot. She is so out of touch with any of the work in the house she hasn't even a clue. What did she think they done to the window?😂 She hasn't had to do any of the things you would do yourself at home in Ireland cos you wouldn't bother paying someone to do it. And then she goes on and on about how busy and draining it is. Doing what exactly? Napping while people work around you?😹😹😹

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Is everyone living there an influencer or what? What do they do all day! It seems such a fickle life.
Also can't believe she's going on about an hour facial being that dear.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
So she's gonna spend around 25 grand on a bit of land and just leave it there til she has the money to build. Sure Jan 👍

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I don’t even have any words for this one, only if there was one person who should be “cancelled” it’s her

Reactions: 2

Kingsway

I’ve been dying laughing at her latest travel stories - does she always come across like everywhere she goes is beneath her and moan on her travels? She sounds totally disorganised for this trip

onianna

I assume the WP approached her for comment on the article and that coincided with the “let’s raise money for this single mother struggling in Sri Lanka” campaign.