Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipie

Chatty Member
She had a pic up signing contracts with her Contractor and her "Landlord" which is confusing. Is she building the villa on land she won't own?
You can’t own property as a foreigner in Thailand from what I remember. I think how it works is by long term lease of a house built by a citizen, which helps the local to build wealth. It’s possible that she’s long-term leased this as a shell and finished to her taste?

Reactions: 2

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
She had a pic up signing contracts with her Contractor and her "Landlord" which is confusing. Is she building the villa on land she won't own?

brandambassador

VIP Member
Not even a post about all that’s going on in IRAN for a one that has PR stayed her way through the place before

gossipie

Chatty Member
The whole lifestyle seems so shallow and kind of sad.
Functional friends who drift in and out of Bali until they grow up.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I doubt she has a highlight of any of her time in Mexico or during covid cos it was pretty embarrassing her behaviour 😂

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
I missed all that, I think I only started following her around the time she went to Iraq. I must see has she a highlight on it.

Does she realise her showing her ‘villa build’ is complete exploitation every day? Oh I got all of this furniture delivered for just €8… the women she showed lifting / moving the bed and her videoing it. Jesus Christ I know that’s the way they earn money but you don’t need to absolutely show it off like that
I was sickened watching that.