Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Oh no the local farmers burning their rice fields is messing up the photoshoot of her villa...... does she hear herself?
"The view" No Janet it's where real people make a living to feed their families. The same locals that you pay fuck all to for services. How dare their livelihoods interfere with your "dreamy" photoshoot.

Geebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

G+T

VIP Member
Lol good enough for her getting her view blocked off. Like I bet she kicked right off. Like I get its not great but there is so much that they will do to make it better and she literally gets her money back for getting more expensive windows.

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
I find it rude how she sent a go jerk driver to get her packing cubes dunno why it just doesn't sit well with me.

W.T.A.F

Only dipped into her stories over last year or so.

Did she not do a long lease not that long ago... And kept going on about how it was her house (no you were renting...).

Is this new villa one she is buying? Didn't think you could over there but maybe dependent on visa

Also a please and thank you wouldn't go amiss in the what's app to the stores. Very rude and taks a second to type

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah I unfollowed her when she asked people to donate to her travelling as she was doing us a favor sharing her travels with us.. so thankfully haven't been around to see this second or third villa.

What she is doing in Bali, building the properties, all the local Indo people in Bali are complaining about that kind of thing. All the business are being run and owned by Westerners now along with all these properties being built. Also the place is completely overdeveloped with no infrastructure to support. Who has seen videos of the traffic in Cangu? I wouldn't be surprised if the government makes rules to prevent people from doing what she is doing. That's why they probably have the law that foreigners can't buy property there in the first place. The long term renting is more like a loophole I guess. It's easy to get caught up in the frenzy and think things will always continue the way they are. Especially if you're in an echo chamber of other people thinking the same thing. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out down the line.

Reactions: 7

Kingsway

“The year I became a celebrity in Iraq” that line alone killed me.

She’s an absolute tool with that recap

• Wow
  • Haha

Fitfan47

Because of course it’s only ok when JANET wants to be a modern coloniser and build her villa, not when anyone else does it

• Haha

onianna

She acted like such an ass in Mexico. Covid was rampant at the time, I think we were heading back to a full lockdown here and she left Ireland to go to Mexico, mixed with huge groups of tourists, went on a boat trip and was then really annoyed when she caught covid.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
As someone who also lives in another Asian country, the arse could fall out of any of these property deals she's doing very quickly. Or some of the rules/laws etc could change overnight and they certainly don't give a fuck how things affect rich foreigners. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Yes, everything is cheaper there but they are still hefty sums of money she's putting into this stuff for years to come not knowing if the current situation will remain stable.

countdown

This is the 4th! She built her own (acceptable-ish) but then did Villa Joy and Villa Bliss with a friend to rent out. Now another with a friend. Exploitation is right.

onianna

Has she addressed the deeply concerning issues raised by the Washington Times about being funded by a despotic government to promote Syria? I would imagine the same situation is probably true of Iraq too.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I know in general it’s expensive to go to Antarctica but anyone who shells out €7k to go with this amateur needs their head examined

Reactions: 6

starryeyed10

VIP Member
She clearly is super annoyed by it and saying she isn't 😂.

I'm surprised the owner is giving her any money tbh. Surely he can do what he wants with his land. I'd say she went full Karen on him.

Reactions: 6