Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was all that hysterical laughing about? As if anyone would be draping themselves around fat Chas? ‘Oh Charlie would love it!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On that packing video I noticed she said we have a load of packing peanuts I need to use them up. Why do u need to use them up if you've an on going business. It's so obvs she's winding down and using everything up

Reactions: 8
On her Christmas list 😂
IMG_4158.jpeg

---
This is the bizznizz after 3yrs
IMG_4178.jpeg

Any wonder Betty The Gonk looks utterly depressed 😂
---

---
Tanya has taken over where Zawwl and Cawol left off 😳

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn’t see that coming at all😂 they’ve been ready to go from last week

---
Proof she’s no intention of finding work she’d rather take up knitting 🧶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I know it's not their thread but the UM latest vlog... did I hear correctly in that they met because Katie's husband was cheating/sexting with Simon's wife?! Wtf?

And that explains how they got that house/money. All down to his inheritance. And now they claim all benefits going. The state of her pjs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I know it's not their thread but the UM latest vlog... did I hear correctly in that they met because Katie's husband was cheating/sexting with Simon's wife?! Wtf?

And that explains how they got that house/money. All down to his inheritance. And now they claim all benefits going. The state of her pjs 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah they’ve said that before in a previous Q&A about how they met, surprised it wasn’t a foursome with the way they act 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yeah they’ve said that before in a previous Q&A about how they met, surprised it wasn’t a foursome with the way they act 😬
Im now wondering what their exes must look like 🤣 they sat there doing the Q&A looking like a government health warning poster for DON'T SHAG YOUR RELATIVES

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im now wondering what their exes must look like 🤣 they sat there doing the Q&A looking like a government health warning poster for DON'T SHAG YOUR RELATIVES
He can’t wait to see her in a hot tub 😳 wouldn’t fancy cleaning out the filters afterwards 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Ooh ! The wax business is cutthroat someone trying to ruin Brookie🤔

• Wow
I’m trying to think if I’ve seen any bitter and disgruntled wax makers who would possibly do such a thing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to think if I’ve seen any bitter and disgruntled wax makers who would possibly do such a thing 🤔
With a dedicated set of followers that idolise them and couldn’t survive if they disappeared 😂

• Haha
Who knew the world of soap and scent could be so mercenary ???

---
Must be a lot of resentment towards those that work hard in such a over saturated market 🤷🏼‍♀️ I watched someone making from what looks like their bathroom 🤢 least Brookie has a hygienic setup.

• Wow
  • Haha
Don’t all rush at once 😬

---
IMG_4267.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.