Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bean is definitely MIA when has she ever tackled DIY 😬

---

---
The Valentines range is practically a sellout..All 5 boxes 🤭
IMG_3997.jpeg
IMG_3979.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Something really weird is going on there! Omg those shelves are bare she's like old mother hubbard
She’s not making anything only those five boxes and three XL bars that’s she’s putting on the website tomorrow, Adele asked when she’s stocking the soaps again , she said she’s not! She made some before Christmas and they didn’t sell, maybe in summer she might make a few but she’s just trying to get rid of those last few bits to make way for different things 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I am absolutely convinced that they are SKINT as can be … and Old Charlie boy, the bleeping fool is working round the clock trying to make ends meet
I don’t think he’s there,she’s taken to doing too much for herself, he was practically running MLJ along with his other job she was only making the stuff, maybe he’s had to move away to find work I don’t think lugging white goods around was good for his bad back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What did I just watch? "it's a metre big" 🤪 🤪 🤪 what a bleeping ding-a-ling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s all the ticket do you????
Definitely not …Her DIY’s would probably be the making of her on TikTok 😂
---
I obviously cut down the footage but she was going to use a heat gun to get the bubbles out 😂
---
It was classic Gammon Gaffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her new valentines range 😐

---
Didn’t even contact the customer to tell them their order would be running late, a wax bizznizz with no wax 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies all.

Unlike Jane I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong she didn't sell for £3.25 it was £3.85 😂 that extra 60p is going to go very far!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’ll go towards her new fav KFC meal deal 😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail but why does this tik tokker remind me of trim with tan??
By the way hes so funny 😁

4,533 likes, 159 comments, Grwm becki-jo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.