Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bertie’s going to need a bigger toylit 😂 couldn’t be good for her IBS

---
Must be at her dads with the cheap wood effect laminate worktops.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
More non sellers
IMG_4083.jpeg

---
Pitiful ! When you look at the other wax sellers ,compared to no stock Jane 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She knows Valentine’s Day is tomorrow doesn’t she???
Course she does she will have been celebrating since the 1st of Feb. Remember the SW days when she spent the month celebrating her b day and beans b day. The old I won't be in plan because it's easter in 6 weeks 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And this is why she's failing. All the successful youtubers/sellers have a business plan of what they will be selling/uploading over the next few months. She's absolutely ridiculous. If losing her home hasn't taught her anything, then nothing will get through her thick head. She's so selfish because she knows the bean will just do as he's told.

Who’s going to pay nearly £8 for three samples 🙄 see she didn’t get the XL bars sold either, no mention of soap pwoducts anymore it’s wax only, said she’s got a few of those cold cups coming the insulated ones were too expensive…Beyond ridiculous that she’s refused to find work to the extent they seem to be living apart and completely skint, the bean needs to leave her behind and move on if he expects any semblance of a normal life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Retailers are probably thinking about autumn/Christmas already! And she’s still trying to sell Valentine Day stock the day before the 14th!

Retailers are probably thinking about autumn/Christmas already! And she’s still trying to sell Valentine Day stock the day before the 14th!
I have a friend who works in retail and they have prepared for autumn 2025 by now let alone 2024.

Most small businesses prepare 2-3 months ahead of time. She is technically already late for Easter listing and wonders why she took six months to get an Etsy sale.

She has no clue whatsoever

That touched a nerve 😂

---
Beats sending himself a card 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm really confused by her tik tok presence 😵💫

I've had 2 notifications today that she is live (these are the first notifications I've had in a while, I just assumed she wasn't doing TT any more) but when I click on the links the lives have ended? How long is she staying on line for because there's no way she's getting any views (or sales!) if she's only there for a few.mins at a time?

Reactions: 5
I'm really confused by her tik tok presence 😵💫

I've had 2 notifications today that she is live (these are the first notifications I've had in a while, I just assumed she wasn't doing TT any more) but when I click on the links the lives have ended? How long is she staying on line for because there's no way she's getting any views (or sales!) if she's only there for a few.mins at a time?
She only stayed on for about 40 minutes ,she had something to do at 12.20 so went off at 12.O5 .I’m guessing it was a maccies valentines lunshh with the beanbag if they’re living apart ? She’s coming back on in a bit she said.

She didn’t appear again he must’ve gave her a good one 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I see she’s been reading here ,she never mentions the bean in her vids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.