Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who could forget Toni Anal and their secret group šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it was truly pathetic
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Toni ā€˜I havenā€™t been reportedā€™ Anal! That was so funny! And Shaunā€¦another shut-in who had his favourite fragrances, Kelly, poor Kelly, Jane couldnā€™t stick her, you could hear the irritation in her voice every time she spoke to her, and Lisa ā€˜growing with Jesusā€™ who couldnā€™t quite believe sheā€™d got a boyfriend! Theyā€™ve all leftā€¦ah! The golden daysā€¦.how we miss them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the influencer she collabed with, didnā€™t get any orders from it going by tonightā€™s live šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s using this code for 10% off on her website
IMG_3369.jpeg

---

---
She wonders why sheā€™s got no customers šŸ™„
IMG_3381.jpeg

---
bleep always lands on her feet šŸ¦¶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You need an accountant for selling a couple of wax bars a month ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like sheā€™s had a little visit from trading standards šŸ˜‚ would explain the hasty retreat from the marina if she was hit with a heavy fine.

---

---
Sheā€™s a lying bleep she didnā€™t keep her perfume base in a special cabinet, she was definitely done by trading standards like we though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why is she trying to sound all intelligent like she knows the ins and outs of wax law šŸ„“
She is just one of thousands on TikTok trying to sell the same badly made junk no one wants to buy .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was she studying if trading standards had to tell her where she was going wrong šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s so full of bullshit, she never mentions the perfumes anymore, we know she wouldnā€™t have been allowed to sell them from the marina and it looks like she was told they were a fire hazard, the lies are unbelievable sheā€™s even told people sheā€™s in a new unit when we know itā€™s her tiny bedroom šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Oooh I've been meaning to chase trading standards up for a while. They have definitely stopped all over her. That's made my day. You can't just play shop with products people put on their body

She still hasn't learnt to wear gloves though...the most basic skill of the whole business and she doesn't do it. He outright refuses even when customers ask. Minging

Oooh I've been meaning to chase trading standards up for a while. They have definitely stopped all over her. That's made my day. You can't just play shop with products people put on their body

She still hasn't learnt to wear gloves though...the most basic skill of the whole business and she doesn't do it. He outright refuses even when customers ask. Minging
They vacated that flat at record speed and were skint very soon after, they mustā€™ve fined her ? it was telling when she lied about keeping her flammable pwoducts in a locker we know sheā€™s never done that even now those oils are in plastic containers in her shed and probably in her new little cheaper flat, thatā€™s why she not showing where she lives incase sheā€™s reported again.She wouldnā€™t have invited trading standards round when she knew her business was illegal from that address.
---
More lies than pies šŸ„§

---
Self praise and all thatā€¦šŸ™„

---
Iā€™m sure she said she wholesaled them in after it was pointed out she bought them in Poundland and put her sticker over the label šŸ˜‚

---
Iā€™m sure her new Barbie Photo studio will be the making of her šŸ„“

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oh the tit she talks, sheā€™s absolutely mental. ā€œOur Epsom Saltsā€ wasnā€™t she charging a fiver a bag herself when she first started selling them or something ridiculous like that?! Sheā€™s so proud of all the products she makes herself, along with the thousands of people on bloody Tik Tok selling the same crap, ah I remember her stealing ideas from the lovely Lisa at the Luxury Fragrance Company, what a witch. I love how she says trolls commented when she clearly means tattle šŸ¤Ŗ
Sheā€™s on a high because she getting a tax rebate, I bet she pays minimal tax anyway because she canā€™t earn that much over Ā£1000 surely?! Oh chins, even though we donā€™t see that much of you these days, youā€™re still highly amusing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
FFS why is she so irritating? that stupid mad laughter she does makes her sound unhinged and she was called out for the Epsom salts for putting her MLJ stickers over the brand šŸ¤£ daft caw! Why oh why is she bothering to re sell those for 50p profit? she's just so dim. The person advertising her products for her sounded like a complete pleb too, totally OTT in her love for the items and if they're the best she's used then she's beyond help too.

• Haha
FFS why is she so irritating? that stupid mad laughter she does makes her sound unhinged and she was called out for the Epsom salts for putting her MLJ stickers over the brand šŸ¤£ daft caw! Why oh why is she bothering to re sell those for 50p profit? she's just so dim. The person advertising her products for her sounded like a complete pleb too, totally OTT in her love for the items and if they're the best she's used then she's beyond help too.
Yeah she sounds special šŸ˜‚

• Haha
All you need is a nerve on there ,loopers are raking it in.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
What the actual duck is that? Im not sure my eyes will ever fully recover
TikTok is a cesspit thereā€™s middle aged women just sitting there in their underwear getting gifts from weirdos, easy money if youā€™ve got the nerve.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah she sounds special šŸ˜‚
I swear all these people currently using TikTok are ā€specialā€ in some way or another, I actually fear for my grandchildren that these people are who they look up too not a single brain cell owned between them all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.