Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves the weekend because she can boss Charlie around for more time than during the week. Probably what she means. I have no doubt whatsoever that she makes him wait on her hand and foot despite him having been at work all week

Reactions: 8
I 💯 think they’re lodging with family which is why you never see her in the kitchen, living room etc. If they had their own place she would spin it that they left the marina because they needed more space for the biznizz….the fact you never see where she lives now is down, I think, to the fact they’re living with other people. There’s no other reason to be so secretive about it. She has an imagination as big as her appetite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No way would she be able to afford rent on a unit/office, she thinks we're all as thick as she is.

Reactions: 7
She can't afford the wax or oil to make her products...but she can afford to rent a unit? OK chins 🤣

I think that's why she only comes on at certain times too, it makes sense if there's other people in the house, she just won't be able to. Has she been on today?

She can't afford the wax or oil to make her products...but she can afford to rent a unit? OK chins 🤣

I think that's why she only comes on at certain times too, it makes sense if there's other people in the house, she just won't be able to. Has she been on today?
God forbid she doesn't work weekends!!

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a little flat they’re renting in a cheaper area of Eastbourne, she probably won’t show it Incase she’s reported to trading standards or something ? I think they were evicted or why else lie that she’s still at the marina?
---
This was Brookies 2023 year roundup.Big difference to Gammons carrier bag 😂 they put the work and effort in though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be interesting to see how this goes…Unless Zawwl and Kayleigh take half each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching Big Lawrence’s live…Look who popped up with Roses 🥀😂
IMG_3344.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the point in doing a games night. She doesn't show the room she's working from, it's just her gut, a shelf and her chins. So boring and a waste of everyone's time. There is nothing fun or entertaining about it. Same boring crappy products. I'm dying with embarrassment for her how badly it's going.

What is the point in doing a games night. She doesn't show the room she's working from, it's just her gut, a shelf and her chins. So boring and a waste of everyone's time. There is nothing fun or entertaining about it. Same boring crappy products. I'm dying with embarrassment for her how badly it's going.
She just doesn’t know when to call time 🙄 when you look at Brookies live she’s steady with orders and hundreds in the chat, Gammons shot herself in the foot with those Rottweiler mods and her stinking attitude towards people…Now all’s she’s left with is her mods , her customers have been driven away by her own paranoia.

Exactly this! She’s a nasty, horrible piece of work, she’s the Donald Trump of the wax selling world. The thinnest thing about her is her skin. Anyone who disagrees with her or tries to give any kind of constructive feedback is immediately blocked. She’s so cocky behind her keyboard, in fact, she’s downright rude, instead of trying to encourage sales, her nasty, rude character puts you off! She has no clue about customer service, ask anything and she gets ratty and just points you to her website, or those halfwit mods jump in with ‘Jane doesn’t give away her suppliers’ eg. She is truly awful….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.